Any Trump voters regretting their decision?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
sociology.ox.ac.uk/materials/papers/2007-10.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald Trump is #NotMyPresident.

Oh sure. People have been bitching and moaning about presidents not keeping thier promises and now they are upset that a candidate is doing EXACTLY what he said he would do?

I don't buy it.

Kill yourselves

It's fucking new ctr man

No. He's doing exactly what he promised us he'd do.

Fucking man is a legend and the libshits don't even know it yet.

Yes! I hate him now. For months and months hens aid he would do these things, and I was full aware of them. But now that he's DOING WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD I just can't can't support him. He needs to crash and burn, we have to take away the nuclear codes!

Thank you correcting the record, your two shekels have been deposited in your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Trump and Pence are the only ones getting Shekels.

It's fake.
Does your wife know you use internet in your cuckshed?

fuck off ctr

Yes. Drumpf is not qualified to be president

>Trump: "I am going to do X if I get elected president!"
>Trump voter: "Sounds good. I'll vote for you."
>Trump gets elected
>Trump actually does X
>Trump voter: "AH NA THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED I REGRET VOTING FOR YOU NOW"
Only libtards will think this is a plausible scenario.

What about all of the university students who are in those 7 countries and cannot return home?

Nope. I quite like where the country is leading to. I voted controlled lunacy and that's what I got.
>Inb4 leaf
Dual citizenship

Surely this will be the end of Zaruams campaign

Meme post as this may be, I can honestly understand if someone felt like this. People aren't used to politicians doing what they say they will.

Fuck off crew.

What did that kid do to deserve that?

sage

David Brock got like $40 million this time

>tfw back to the trenches again

I couldn't be happier. Thanks for concern trolling

I don't regret my vote because I voted for Hillary, and I'd do it again.

Sage

>voted for Trump
>isnt a citizen of the US

He's making shit up because he hates that broad.

Who cares?

Trump's """Muslim Ban""" (which doesn't cover any of the countries involved in 9/11) was a great success.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

IGNORE IT

IGNORE IT

IGNORE IT

Shouldn't have been a filthy mudshark

It's glorious, I'm so glad every day that Hillary Clinton isn't president.

Daily reminder that CTR still exists and has rebranded as SHAREBLUE. Their goal is to infiltrate every major forum and social media site to subvert rightwing politics and sow discord.

fuck no

Well they're still American citizens

What's so hard to understand, Cletus? They thought he was going to keep radical Islamic terrorists out, not hardworking permanent residents with advanced degrees or high-skill trades.

He is better than I could have ever hoped

I always knew he would be a bull in a China shop but what's even better is that instead of stopping the bull the owners of the shop are screaming, crying and throwing shit at each other while trump rampages around

It's fucking glorious and I relish in the dogma of DC and the establishment collapsing

He wasn't the right kind of radical Muslim

Greatest president EVER

Deal with it ctr

>which doesn't cover any of the countries involved in 9/11
he'd be impeached if he put a travel ban on Israel

Probably listened to music or masturbated or sth

> S A G E

My erections are 20% stronger since Trump took office. Now kys ctr faggot

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha

no

Tough shit

Looks like a shill.

It's 90 days to allow them to adjust policies for vetting. Winston, I would expect such an educated, holier than thou man, such as yourself would better understand the intention and strategy behind this commoner president.

I'm surprised his wife even leaves him in the cuckshed unsupervised. He must have done an excellent job of prepping the bull last night.

Down here in the South more people are saying they regret voting Trump now that they see what he's actually doing. When you ask them why they voted for him they just say they hated Hillary. They didn't really like Trump or even know what he planned.

He is gonna kill the EU too. Glorious.

Literally the wrong kind of muslim, those beheading the child are the kind of mulims Obama and co were backing in Syria, by the way.

Looks comfy desu

He isn't mine either
He's my GOD EMPEROR

You and I must like in different instances of "Down here in the South"

.05₪ have been deposited into your account, Shill.

Fuck off SageBlue™

>1 post by this ID

slide thread. fuck off retard.

These shills are pathetic and so obvious. Kys

well that sucks for sure but, ehm, why exactly did you vote for him in the first place, mrs. hussein?

Yeah his rapidly rise disapproval rating must be a myth... Have you even gone outside of your house and talked to folks on the street? People are starting to get real worried and even angry about the nonsense he's pulling.

Being a doctor or a dentist or an engineer doesn't preclude being radical.
Actually if they are from Islamic areas engineers especially are much more likely to be radicals.

sociology.ox.ac.uk/materials/papers/2007-10.pdf

So importing Islamic doctors, engineer and scientists is actually pulling from the most radical parts of society.

but he won in the end

ctr shareblue - please fuck off

Yup, I'm with her now.
In the process of having my vote changed as we speak.

>sociology.ox.ac.uk/materials/papers/2007-10.pdf

no need to cite fully, i'll gladly search for the exact source of your assertion within this paper of almost 100 pages

>Trump: "I am going to do X horrible thing if I get elected president!"
>Trump voter: "no way he'll fucking do that shit, he's just saying that to pander. Really I'm just voting because I don't like Hillary and maybe Trump will bring about positive change since he's anti-establishment"
>Trump gets elected
>Trump actually does X horrible thing and sells out to establishment hacks immediately
>Trump voter: "WHAT THE FUCK"

FTFY

Me.

Why would they?

He's doing exactly what he promised.

Plenty of shills claiming they voted for him and regret it now, though. Pretty transparent and weak. Sad.

>wall being built
>mudslimes being kicked out
>illegals being kicked out
>stopping abortion
>getting out of the TPP
>getting out of the UN

BEST
PRESIDENT
EVER

Hate to break it to you, but the South 20 years ago is not the southeast today. All the demographic manipulation and libs escaping their hellholes up north and west to fuck up down here.

>X is a horrible thing

Nope. Still winning.

>we need to adjust policies to vet people who have already been vetted
Does that make sense?

>i-it's just 90 days
When you finally leave mom's basement, you'll realize that you can't just leave your life, bills, and job for 90 days.

>work your ass off to acquire a PhD
>get employed in a highly skilled position making 6 figures, supporting and bolstering the economy
>go visit family on vacation
>get locked out of your home for 90 days
Sounds logical.

>pulling from the most radical parts of society
And yet no one seems to have a problem that Saudis, UAE, Afghans, and Pakis haven't been banned even though they've killed thousands times more Americans than the 7 countries combined. Are you sure this ban was about preventing terror?

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

>citizens being unable to return home

thanks for correcting the record

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

Married a Muslim?

fuck off Shareblue

Nice imagined narrative

Quite the contrary; these 11 days have already made him the best President of my 30 years of life. I'm at the point where if he was named dictator for life I would weep tears of joy.

>t. Mohammed Akbar Goatbanger

((((((citizens))))))

Aoi falls in love with Ichigo.

Unable to confess, the up-and-coming idol is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Ichigo, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of /ai/ - Idle Activities.

wtffff

Everything is going better than I imagined. This is awesome. I love my president and I love white people.

>>Are you sure this ban was about preventing terror?
No, it was clearly an attempt to shut up his supporters just like the upcoming two-walled fence along the border.

>People with degrees couldn't possibly be radical terrorists
>Fort Hood didn't happen

Aoi falls in love with Ichigo.

Unable to confess, the up-and-coming idol is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Ichigo, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of /ai/ - Idle Activities.

Live in a country full of shitskins.

Jesus Christ. Doesn't ISIS know how to sharpen a blade?

Despite your shitposting, most normies who support Trump didn't take him literally.

my sides

Well since that not how this works I would guess shes an idiot or a liar.

Yes

Lelouche Lamperouge falls in love with Suzaku Kururugi.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Geass and Suzaku's phone number from C.C. Never minding the strange area code, the Britannian immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Spinzaku, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the Honorary Britanian's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Rurushu's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JIBUN WO.