NOTICE ANYTHING (((POL)))?

thestar.com/life/health_wellness/2017/01/30/the-weighty-decision-of-standing-on-a-bathroom-scale.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgo2uz611jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aYyGhVllGfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RITTLE

with that nose she has, shes a juden anyway, good riddance

The brown girl is the most doable?

I fucking hate you guys

Anytime I see something like this I automatically think about (((their))) racemixing agenda. I can't enjoy anything I see on TV anymore. Everything is a psyops to me now.

Sometimes I wish I took the blue pill and lived in blissful ignorance to my race's destruction

Niggers and Jews suck

this stuff doesnt even work though its impossiable for a nigger to fuck any white woman unless he is rich or fucking literal hamplanets

black pills better

>Anytime I see something like this I automatically think about (((their))) racemixing agenda. I can't enjoy anything I see on TV anymore. Everything is a psyops to me now.
That's because it is nigga
MKUltra and even your average business man who creates an advert is using the same mind control magic (just at a low level).
You can do it yourself if manipulating people for your benefit was your goal.

Drop TV all together honestly.

Which is?

>psyop
It's a cultural thing now to have diversity so advertisements have them for appeal.

They should be put in a gas chamber and then turned into nice lamps

Explain

I'm in your boat. Can't even enjoy movies anymore, including the ones I fucking used to.

The path of knowledge and wisdom tends to be a lonely one.

In UK all adverts are race mixed and I was in shock when I saw new ALDI magazine with not even one brown person AND white chick standing next to white guy!!!
First time in years.

>Chang and Pajeeta

You just know.

Welcome to the Matrix.

that the nigger is gonna black the white woman?
why is always like this, why can't the white woman or the japanese men do it.

Poor asian guy. Why do they always make them look so timid?

It just seems so weird because you never see it IRL.

If that becomes more normal I am guessing we will stop noticing it in media.

Even in Belgium the native Belgian girls favor the nignogs.
They have a major position in culture since their music is everywhere compared to the whites prod

Rate.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgo2uz611jQ

The black pill is accepting that Egyptians was black and that we invented the pyramids before the white devil stole it from us, Gorilla mindset cracker.

Everything is a psyops. This is good to recognize. That makes it less likely the psyops will work and you'll know (((them))) for who (((they))) are.

The white is race mixing and I want to fuck the jewess.

Asian is a fucking twink faggot and all women are whores? This is basically the most stereotypic Sup Forums picture you could take.

Just take the green pill. That's the next step in your journey.

Checked

The BBC

stay far away from jackdurden.com then lmao

I have never been to Italy, so I don't get it. Are all Italians black?

That brown girl is thick

I can't fucking wait to kill krauts in WW3. You pathetic faggots are so bad at war

same in Holland... Sup Forums is in hardcore denial about the bbc threat

Almost all women I'v slept with Have brought up that they don't like blacks

Not cause I asked not because they wanted to impress me they would just say it when we would talk about what they find atttractive or whatever it would come up naturally

The amount of actual race mixing, while slightly higher than say 1950 isn't particularly high

Yeah but because of us, you know how to play the game now.

Start a business. Get large and diversified and then slowly redpill as many people as you can.

In UK it is always:

-Blond chick with a black guy
-Woman alone
-White man alone

What you will never see:

-Arabs
-Indians
-Asians
-Blond guy with Blond girl + kids.

quit lying, nigger

>never been to Italy

>never had fresh home made pasta with local Wine while villagers shittalk the EU and muslims with a great view of the sea behind

I feel bad for you senpai

cute.
Mad white women don't like you?
I feel like pakis are being pushed a lot. Every time I hear a british accent in the media now I realized I first assume I will see a paki.
The fuck is up with that?

out of all of them that white boy is the thiccest
feel bad for the two white girls, total doormode

brainwashed by pol.
i feel sorry for you.

What exactly is the problem in this picture? The white guy is the hottest guy there. (t. gay)

i bet you only dated and slept with Asians b/c white women dont want you

asian women pussies are too small for blacks so they hate them cause they cant have them

The niggers lack of bulge. BIG BLACK DICK HOAX.

Shlomo wants to discourage mixing with Asians because they are smart. They would much prefer Stacy and Tyrone's kids.

One of the most important realizations you can make in life is that nothing appears in front of a camera or microphone by accident. Whenever you consume media you are literally surrendering control of your eyes and ears to another person. It's arguable that the mindless consumption of media encouraged by our culture is even more dangerous to an individual than carelessly posting personal information on the internet.

I don't have a tv so don't know, I use adblock as well so only adverts I see are billboards and they are all as I said.
They are ignoring biggest groups of immigrants so it is not about equality, they are just pushing black on blonde.

You drained me of my seed Jew.

Sup Forums is second from the right with rounder eyes.

I noticed the black man skipped leg day while the guy on the left follows a balanced and effective training regiment.

White women are the lowest women of all. Lets be honest now. White women have deformed asymmetrical faces.

Only one Asian the rest were white.

One might have been Latina but a very white hispanic so basically white

Some of us are actual people instead of basement dwelling neets

I understand your grief but you just can't get off this ride now.

Train. Lift. Read. Prepare yourself. Eventually when we are a minority they will come for us. They will pull our sleeping children from their beds and burn them alive. They will rape our wives and destroy our homes.

Prepare yourself. Don't go soft. Study the history. We will not go silent into the night!

Well TV ads now have asian men and black women together.

It is a hoax, all dicks are roughly the same. Poor bastard looks uncomfortable as fuck. Cross arms tell all.

Did you notice how he has a small penis?

>All dicks are roughly the same
I got some news for ya

>A 9 inch dick is roughly the same as a 4 inch dick

l>
l
l3

Yea

Read of the occult. It's literally how jews and other filth have gained so much power so quickly.

>a rogue autists enters the thread

Fuck you Jew.

>Family was complaining about Trump not mentioning the jews in his Holocaust speech
>Almost told them about the jews
>Held myself back and said "I just don't think it's a big deal"
>They looked at me weirdly

There is no occult although humans have a social magnetic sixth sense that lets us sense energies.

Stop fucking replying to shill threads!

sage

Don't fall for this meme. The Black pill is earthly damnation and will make you feel like a social pariah everywhere you go.

Ask for the blowjob. Don't make the same mistake I did Rick and Morty don't lie

Came here to say this. Sad!

Autist? Bro I could pull more pussy than you and beat your bitch ass. I spent yesterday beating the shit out of a nigger in wrestling.

Isn't it so fucking ridiculous how over-represented minorities are and people still whine about entertainment industries not being inclusive enough? Blacks are 12% of the population, gays and lesbians are 4% of the population, but you sure wouldn't think that from how homosexual and interracial relationships are shoehorned into EVERYTHING now.

WHAT YOU DIDN'T MENTION THE 6 MILLION HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE 6 TRILLION, YOU ARE DENYING THE HOLOCAUST BY NOT TALKING ABOUT THE 6 GORRILION!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid annoying hick

Take a moment to reflect on the fact that you have 37 posts oriented around you obvious penis envy and it's only taken you 4 minutes to shit it all out. You're garbage. I'm sure you do wrestle, hick. I'm sure you wear graphic t-shirts.

Your family actually cares about Jews? Fucking cuck. I put Nazi shit on facebook and said the Jews were evil and the Holocaust was a hoax and my cousin is married to a Jew and she doesn't even give a shit she's like whatever.

Same.

Don't falter, kammeraden! Ignorance is bliss but bliss isn't nearly as virtuous as wisdom.

Penis envy of who? The micropenis nigger in the op?

Life in the trenches is hard.

I bit the bullet and did it once, like 2 or 3 years ago. Now my whole family was sitting around giddy to watch Trump rallies for most of the season.
If you always tie your arguments back to the common good for all (even Jews, hence Hitler's actual "final solution"), and you have a dash of charisma, you'd be surprised at who you can convince.

Black supremacist detected. Nofap bro and then I'm coming for your nigger women.

No shit. I don't know what she's looking so put out about.

The macho/masculine guy is a nigger

A nigger paid me 60 dollars to suck my penis nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYyGhVllGfU

Wait for it
>Comments are disabled for this video.

That's why you must drop the pleb entertainment and switch to books as your main source of entertainment.

Yeah.

The photographer has a cuckold fetish.

Tell me where you live slave I'll murder you. You piece of shit.

>nobody is looking at the paki

kek

bet she smells

Actual sexually-repressed insecure white trash holy shit.

If you're some cocky Nu-male roleplaying as a stupid inbred you're doing a good job of it. You're a caricature. Do you know what that is? You're a walking joke that writes itself. I'm surprised you exist. Are you going to post some edgy grim reapers now? Hahahaha

>Sup Forums

Honestly if I were an Asian guy I couldn't take it. The shit they have to put up with is pretty ridiculous.

White women don't actually race mix very much despite all the propaganda, whereas their women do it like crazy. Then they have to deal with shit like in this ad - meek timid scrawny asian boy.

black pill is death

black pill is worse than death

>heh, it is just the autistic kid of the family, isn't he cute?

Respond bitch. I'm in Amherst New York by Daemen college I'll happily beat your kike/nigger ass. White power.

And if she doesn't give him fried chicken money in a few weeks she will be beaten into a coma

Why's his cock so small?

>there is no occult

This.