US Civil War Discussion

Real talk here. We can all see that a civil war in the US is looking extremely likely in the next several months, maybe even sooner. Political tensions between patriots and degenerate liberals have been at breaking point for far too long. Something is going to snap and when it does, all hell will break loose.

What concerns me though is how psychologically prepared the alt-right is for the coming war. We all know that blood will have to be spilled in order to get America back on track again and fortunately most of you here will be not only armed, maybe even veterans. Killing Liberals "en masse" is probably the last resort left now.

You all talk about it as if you are ready for the killing. But are you REALLY ready? 95% of you will have never shot at another human being. When order breaks down, you are going to have to fight. Liberals will zerg rush stamping the life out of ordinary people, niggers will be leaping on all fours across the street, asians will be holed up in their businesses shooting every non-asian in sight.

Trust will be hard to earn. One popular way will be executions. And you'll have to do them. That cute barista with the black boyfriend? Blam. That harmless library type who writes propaganda online? Blam. That attractive ghetto sista who's just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Blam. That elderly, loving old grampa who happens to be communist? Blam.

They're all going to have to go, Sup Forums. Do you understand? They all have to go. You are going to have to put logic before emotions. Strength before weakness. Honor before cowardice. And if you shake, and hesitate to pull the trigger, one of your buddies is damn well gonna notice. And it just might be, because of that, the next bullet won't be going through a degenerate, but through you.

Ask yourself. Are you ready? Are you REALLY ready? Because you are going to have to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtu.be/6PwiRR1jRto
youtu.be/sO4p6PhG3H4
conservativedailypost.com/trump-declares-globalist-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-2014-executive-order/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm sure this post will look great on whatever news outlet you're from

>Civil war
That requires actually doing something besides assembling 100,000 jobless people in dc and screeching. In a few months this will die down and life will continue as normal, albeit better if yoy are an american citizen

>We can all see that a civil war in the US is looking extremely likely in the next several months, maybe even sooner
nope

>Liberals will zerg rush stamping the life out of ordinary people, niggers will be leaping on all fours across the street, asians will be holed up in their businesses shooting every non-asian in sight.

>and now to post on my blog, using this as proof, that those 4chunners are up to no good

pottery

It's fanfic you bubblehead

>UK

Kill yourself, Paki.

Why do Brits continue to believe they know America better than Americans do?

Why?

I mean, Christ OP, you're no better than current year man.

There will be no civil war.
In a couple/few months the protests will die down.
Boring as usual.

memeing back the empire

Get out of Sup Forums and breath some fresh air.

There will be no civil war because you faggots aren't going to do shit except continue to cry about liberals on this shitty cesspool echochamber image board.

Protesters at least have social lives and go outside. You pathetic neets just sit on your computers doing jack shit. Or maybe you do spend some time flipping burgers or whatever.

I can respect Bissonnette because unlike you pathetic faggots he actually went outside and did something.

I wish you faggots would start something. Give us an excuse to wipe your miserable, pathetic lives out from existence.

That's a Daisy Red Ryder

That is all.

watch this video to prepare thy self. It' quite odd, the past week i've been vibes that the only way to solve this problem is to wipe out lefties and unrepentant muslims EN MASSE NO EXCEPTIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>Red ryder

At least point it at his eye or something to maim him.

>Painted nails

Womins are retards confirmed

>this shitty cesspool echochamber image board.

If this image board were an echo chamber, why would people with differing political views be allowed to post here?

>Protesters at least have social lives and go outside. You pathetic neets just sit on your computers doing jack shit. Or maybe you do spend some time flipping burgers or whatever.

"Sup Forums is one person"

There are people of all age ranges, education levels, races, genders, and income levels (including employment status) posting here (you know, like how you're posting here right now).

>I can respect Bissonnette because unlike you pathetic faggots he actually went outside and did something.

How can you tell if someone is a Sup Forums user?

>I wish you faggots would start something. Give us an excuse to wipe your miserable, pathetic lives out from existence.

Good luck identifying Sup Forums users.

I actually am very concerned though that in a SHTF situation the side with all of the gays, women, and welfare recipients is going to beat the side with all of the gun owners.

This.

youtu.be/6PwiRR1jRto

>projecting your own insecurities onto everyone else
>calls people NEETs without social lives yet is on Sup Forums

kek faggot shut the fuck up and check yourself. I bet a lot of us on here have hobbies and passions and friends like myself. I make more money than you too guarenteed REKT

Civil war in Houston
youtu.be/sO4p6PhG3H4

Alexis Texas is the name of that semen demon.

Bbbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaappppppttt

Wow dude so intense... *shaking intensifies*

lmao (((civil war))) a bunch of retarded college sluts and shemales chanting like cultists.

I don't think people know what "war" means

> That cute barista with the black boyfriend? Blam. That harmless library type who writes propaganda online? Blam. That attractive ghetto sista who's just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Blam. That elderly, loving old grampa who happens to be communist? Blam.
>Are you capable of killing liberals, coalburners, and communists???

Damn dude you're like 30 steps behind everybody else, lurk more

Really though I don't see anything actually happening, this country has been through a lot worse.

If it does I'll see you on the battlefield, I guess.

>civil war in the US is looking extremely likely in the next several months, maybe even sooner.

Haha, no

Consider this and what happened in Portland and you can see the beginnings

Implying that the civil war isn't a meme war anyway desu

>implying I'd even have to do anything
I'd just keep shitposting and let the rednecks sweep all those retards up.

Anyway, hi FBI!

You're alright OP, I like you

I for one can't wait to bag me my first BLM advocate and scalp my first SJW

I've got tons of ammo, guns, MREs, water purifiers (thanks alex), gasoline and even power generators.

Might even string up a few muslims and race traitors.

I'm thinking about enlisting in the Navy and beginning to work my way through the ranks so when Barron is elected I'll be admiral of a starship. What do you think Sup Forums

These people make up a significantly smaller portion of the United States population. Despite what the media, rigged polls, and communists say, the majority of American people voted Trump and support him. These rogue communist (((uprisings))) or protests or whatever are comprised of outcasts and vulnerable young people, mostly.

It's all the work of people like Soros who bank off of controlled chaos. Trump and the American people will not have it for much longer.

degenerate leftist here

Bring it on Nazi scum.

>That cute barista with the black boyfriend? Blam. That harmless library type who writes propaganda online? Blam. That attractive ghetto sista who's just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Blam. That elderly, loving old grampa who happens to be communist? Blam.
Is "Blam" the sound effect of me posting a Pepe on their facebook? Because that is what the civil war will be.

Blam

shill gtfo

kek BLAM

I'm part of a small resistance group that would be ready to take up arms for the Right.

About 5~ of us, armed and ready. Handguns, shotguns, assault rifles. We keep the handguns on us, and have a bunker with food, water, and all other supplies we could need to last us for awhile.

Would Trump being assassinated by some leftie trigger a war?

What are you going to do? Protest the Nazis to death?

Quit LARPing

I'm just a chubby NEET who watches anime, plays video games and posts on Sup Forums about how much I fucking hate liberals. Am I gonna get the rope too?

Not much of a war

One side holds 90% of the land area and 95% of the guns. You think the military would come down on the side of the liberals? Let alone betray the office of president and the executive power.

It's not looking likely at all it's less likely with trump victory

>About 5~ of us
weew

It's not looking likely at all it's less likely with trump victory

Sorry no time to go to DC protests when I'm sitting in my office shitposting in Az

Get fucked NEET I have a family to feed

Noice post m9 sieg heil,gass the kikes racewar now....1488.

No
Would trigger literally no more taking commie bullshit. But we're still going to work cuz we're not faggots and shemales

Real talk - we're not getting a civil war any time soon, no matter how much the left holds their breath and stomps their feet.

It would take years of the breakdown of infrastructure and cultural pacification protocols to get Americans to revolt in sufficient numbers.

Not profitable. Not happening.

It's gonna be awhile trying to execute people with a BB gun.

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)

SURE GIVE THE POWER TO HIM

This.

Yall keep forgetting it's Soros that is behind all this.

Those protesters aren't real protesters. Those are paid protesters. They, along with the media, are trying to influence public opinion and no one but degenerate liberals are biting.

Sup Forums really scared of hambeast tumblerinas and their cuck beta boyfriend who believe in gun control and have never been in a fight before?

This is a good idea, but you may want to consider the Air Force. Starships are tricky, you have to combine airial combat with orbital mechanics both to a large vessel and small fighter crafts. It will be rewarding though, and I share your sentiment for the new frontier of combat.

best post in a shit thread

saged

>95% of you will have never shot at another human being.

You think 5% of Sup Forums has fired at another human being? Try .01%

How can a side that refuses to own guns and cries when they are taken to the range to try firing one even fight a war?

You won't do anything besides sucker punch and bum rush people, that, and burn some trash cans.

Hey man, it's something. How many groups of armed liberals are there that are ready to do something other than break unrelated business windows?

>We can all see that a civil war in the US is looking extremely likely in the next several months
Maybe it looks that way if all you pay attention to is the msm and social media hysteria.

To be fair, people don't shoot at other people unless they are criminals or in active military duty.

Is writing american fan fiction becoming a popular pastime in Britain now? Why don't you go outside and take your country back.

The civil war would be decided by the military and the majority of the military are going to back Trump and the right.

Also good luck trying to overthrow Trump. This government is stronger than it's ever been. He's backed up by police and the military who love him and his policies. Maybe not everyone but certainly most of them. Congress is Republican majority. Trump is playing 5d chess and ahead of the competition by 20 moves.

You guys are really scared of hambeast tumblerinas? A sign of a weak person is when they start shit, get put in their place, and call out for help from someone stronger. Except this time, it won't come so they'll learn to take it. This is 90% of the democratic party. They won't do shit but complain.

The real men who hold up the country are on our side.

lmao @ even the thought of a civil war being a remote possibility. LOOK AT THE SIDES.

>this could be the great plains, our home, our army, sieging the left coast with Russian assistance just to salt the seditious wounds

Is there realistically any chance that the US will actually see civil war because of this bullshit that has been going on these last couple of days? I'm just don't see that the left could get organized enough to pull off such a stunt, even more so now that Trump permabanned Soros from the states.

killing is the cheapest mean to an end. And remember, what is cheap can't be good.

Civil War isn't going to happen.
Most likely, what's going to happen is a small band of guerilla's will blow up a few things and they'll quickly be snuffed out.

>even more so now that Trump permabanned Soros from the states.
Wait, what?
When did that happen?

We need a great purge of leftists, to be honest.

It's the only way to preserve the future of the West.

Lot of people here believe for some reason that we are going to aid a ebin white rebellion if civil war happens in the US. This is a delusion, we are going to aid niggers so when the US is gone we can bully everyone around the globe.

>5% of you will have shot at another human being.
We win
Now go back to BBC faggot

Well if they start killing us we will kill them.

Did anyone say RWDS? :^)

Pacifists can't wage war. There will be no civil war, only subjugation.

I was 10 when I skinned my first deer. Liberals shouldn't be much different

>1 Post By This ID
Not gonna work, Baron Von Greenbacks

My family has been killing and getting commies killed since 1932, my uncles were in literal anticom death squads.

I have a lot to live up to and I'm starting to my chance in carrying my family's proud tradition of commie removal

there's not even close to being a civil war desu. most people didn't vote, so that gives you an idea how passionate they are about the fear-mongering being pushed by our media and echo chambers like pol

Leftists love avoiding paying a living wage. "Need muh immigrants to clean my house."

>the alt right, that has considered the society doomed for the last decade to be squirmish of toppling it.
>Projecting this much.

conservativedailypost.com/trump-declares-globalist-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-2014-executive-order/

>Leftards
>Killing anyone

MAIDAN when ?

Why? If they start killing you, you win.

No, rather your COLOR REVOLUTION - as all organized by Soros and Clintons ...
What color could that be...?

Very probably it would be PINK revolution, PINK as PUSSY revolution...

(The Black&White race war, with BLM Soros pawns, did not succeed much... Also black&white is not much colorful, the Pink Revolution will be more appealing...)

Was this pussy judge really such a pussy to wear the "pink pussy hat" in support of Chaos Anarchy, or is it a graphical montage ?

(Chaos = Liberal, destroy and oppose Order, so it is a pro-Chaos stance...)
(anti-Democratic unacceptance of election results, hence unacceptance of government, hence Anarchy...)

>What concerns me though is how psychologically prepared the alt-right is for the coming war.

There is no alt right you psyops Jew shill.
Humans do as humans do. The right has more fear and prepare longer than the ubiquitous left. The left will destroy itself. The right will stand firm. Jews will be outed forever.

>my uncles were in literal anticom death squads

Based.

All we have to do to end all of this is get rid of Soros. Once he is gone things will calm down, no civil war.

Thanks for Correcting the Record on the likelihood of civil war in America, nerd virgin.

>executions
Speaking from experience, the hardest thing you can ever do is to shoot someone in the face while they look at you. I thought I was tough shit until I had to do it. You no longer see a soldier, or a fighter. You see a person who has family, friends, a life. You see a unique soul in there. Once you pull the trigger you wipe it all away, leaving an empty shell that no longer thinks or feels. It's one of the most depressing and soul crushing experiences a person can have, and you carry a part of them with you for the rest of your days. Every waking minute you have that image in the back of your head, tormenting you. All I can see now is the way he looked at me, absolutely helpless and defeated. And I killed him.

>a civil war in the US is looking extremely likely

Really? How many months worth of food do these rebels have (tendies in mom's freezer and EBT cards don't count)?

Babies cry a lot and throw tantrums, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with their lives and it doesn't mean that they're going to do anything else. It's up to the adults to ignore them until they behave and go on about their business of keeping civilization running.

>conservativedailypost.com/trump-declares-globalist-soros-national-security-threat-using-obamas-2014-executive-order/

Fake News.

Haha, very funny (((buzzfeed))).

Enjoy the article you're about to write.

Problem solved. Next?

worked in ukraine

Fun fact, even when you and a bunch of buddies shoot at someone 75m away, it's pretty damn hard to tell who actually wasted him.

Half of the time you don't even get a chance to do a proper BDA, and the body is gone when you get back.

stopped at "Real talk"

>1 post by this id

I can't believe Soros really is shilling for civil war. Fuck off and die shill.

the US annexing Britain is more likely than another Civil War