NEW HATE CRIME VIRAL VIDEO

mediatakeout com/shock-video-father-beats-man-asked-nine-year-old-daughter-twerk/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediatakeout.com/shock-video-father-beats-man-asked-nine-year-old-daughter-twerk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one of you was it?

>nigger music starts playing when the kid is forced to twerk

Should've hanged that disgusting pedophile from the nearest tree

make a fucking webm faggot

>not linking the video

I dont know what I just watched but it was all kinds of gay

Good, black father.

based nigger of pedo beatings

Based black man. Very rare find.

That twerk....... wtf was that?

based Dad. I would of beaten that pedophile to death if that was my daughter

>Black man actually being a father and beating a degenerate

Huh, that's an oddity, but I'll allow it

You got a chubby too? you degenerate faggot,

Look at the comments on the website. Holy shit how can idiots talk like that?

You are just sick

Not a hate crime, just a degenerate beating.

Thank You Based Black Man of Fatherhood

webm or fuck off

WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE MESS.

As if that 9 year olds mother wasn't 12 when he knocked her up..
As if he doesn't try and fuck teenagers regularly..

Niggers are so fucked.

That was fantastic, if only there were more fathers like this black man, pretty uplifting stuff tbqh

I doubt that's the case with this guy. Unless you have further evidence to provide on this man in particular your claim is worthless.

>man asked 9 yr old daughter twerk

Is this just a fucked up title? Why the fuck was an adult in a 9yr old girls room in the first place alone? Or is this just media trying to make the male an adult even though he's like 15 or whtaever

HAHAHA Holy shit

>15
>not an adult

This is what is wrong with our society. Stop infantilized teenagers.

the 9 year old probably WANTED to twerk for the older ape. "twerking" is nigger sex dance ritual.
he beat up a horny teenager for trying to have sex with his daughter who is about 6 and half months away from contracting aids from 18 adult pavements that bukake her on a regular basis.

N I G G E R F I L T H

Someone post that picture of the three little nigresses lined up, hands on the wall, with three little nigglets mounting them from behind. or that picture of the nigger bitch upside down with her pussy exposed as a nigger family Christmas function. or those webms of niggers beating their children senseless.

this is what happens in nigger society.

They try to fuck and or kill each other. that's it. they fuck each others daughters than kill eachother. look at Africa. cannibalism is still rampant today.

>9 year old
>not ready to produce offspring

This is what wrong with our society. Stop infantilizing young women.

God that was great.

>a child says a lewd thing to another child
>this somehow justifies a grown adult to beat that child

Enjoy the your time in the slammer, pops

#BanAssaultFathers

WHAT HAPPENED TO AGEISM Sup Forums YOU HYPOCRITICAL FAGGOTS?

HES A LITTLE GIRL ON THE INSIDE. THE FATHER MADE HER STRIP AND TWERK.

I ain't copy/pasting/editing/clicking that shit, nigga.

#BANASSAULTFATHERS

HE JUST BEAT A LITTLE GIRL AND FORCED HER TO TWERK ON VIDEO.

Sauce???

It's fun mang, go watch it.

Why is a white guy even in a home alone naked with a nine-year-old black girl? How did he get in and why was he after her specifically?

post ywf the nigger go to jail for beat up an underage

I laugh to myself since this fixes nothing and his daughter will continue to watch shit that promotes THOTS.

should take away her phone and beat her ass.

It's like one leaf is trying to make up for all other leaf cuckoldry, amazing.

@110267136
ion fux wit dis gay ass website buh...
damn brehh

som FUCC ass boshit fammm lmaoooo
h'mon cuh, how you gon let dis niqqa pull yo pants off Lmaooooo

>white

Shitskin au lait, more likely. But who the fuck leaves a nine year old girl alone with a teenaged boy who isn't family?

Their memetic warfare is evolving. They are using our hatred of niggers against us, and want us to feel pity for the degenerate.

>grown man asks a 9 y-o to twerk for him
>father of girl beats shit out of grown man
I see nothing wrong here. Happy that the black guy is being a good father too.

LMAO. this was pretty good breh

nothing will happen to him

>brown skin
>nappy curly pube hair
>white

Jokes on them, I feel nothing

I need more info on this what the fuck

Giving bullshit sites clicks is bullshit.

Oh lol, that reminded me of something. I knew this girl that was finishing up college in Memphis to be a teacher. She had to intern at one of the schools in the area. It was a elementary school, so she thought it'd be a cake walk. Needless to say, she had a cultural awakening. The little nigresses, some as young as 6 years old, had to be physically moved from the fence line at the playground because they'd twerk their asses to homeless men that hung around outside the fence, I assume in a crack induced stupor. She said every time she'd turn her back, one of the little darlings would run right back over there and shake their asses to the old men. This was a daily battle for her.

mediatakeout.com/shock-video-father-beats-man-asked-nine-year-old-daughter-twerk/

link it fagtron

>Black dude has had enough of degenerate nigger culture
Based DINDU

LOL he is not even giving him a bad beating
You guys are so emotional

Wtf nice try fucking pedo

LOL They operate on the lowest possible base level of what feels good and what doesn't.

They can't internalize thoughts and feelings. This explains the so quick to react with violence stereotype. It always explains the 'muh dick' stereotype. stereotypes are based in truth.

This is the underlying reality most white people ARENT CAPABALE of seeing, unless spending enough time around niggers. Their genitals totally guide them around.

DO YOU THINK ITS A STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THE PICTURE, SURROUNDED BY SMILING ADULTS, MIGHT GO MIMMICK THIS SCENARIO IN HER BEDROOM?

IF SHE DID IT IN THE LIVING ROOM IT WOULD BE ENCOURAGED. THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, THEY LOVE IT.

HE BEAT UP THE TEENAGER BECAUSE HE HAD A LEGALLY JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO. NOT BECAUSE HE BELIEVES THE BOY DID ANYTHING WRONG.

Sup Forums IS FULL OF AUTISTS IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THIS. OR YOU HAVENT SPENT ENOUGH TIME AROUND NIGGERS.

#FACTS

>black father

Fake News

nice digits, leaf