petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J80AGEvRQOg
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
youtube.com/watch?v=o3I4j7od_Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=_oIAAachIeU
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't even be discussed, hans. The shrieky leftist minority with their clickbait will again be disappointed as President Trump graces our shores and sorts things out while you are made to suckle your bull before getting through out of your own home to make room for his family. Most Brits actually like Trump save Lily Allen-tier cunts and libtards.

except they will

Half the signatures probably aren't even from UK citizens.

>orange hitler will be pissed
no he wont
theres non UK residents signing this as it's been handed around the internet like your sister

plus, Theresa may has basically said "fuck what the public think, Don can come if he wants"

Nige will be waiting on the tarmac and they'll go straight to the Vic for a pint and a packet of pork scratchings

1.7million stupid ass Brits can't be bothered to get off their fat asses and actually go demonstrate but they can virtue signal "aye mate i signed my cobbledy cock on dem dare interwebs". Meanwhile, 63million Brits did not, but that 1.7million believe they're doing something.

The internet was a mistake.

> orange hitler will be pissed
He will laugh as he always does at your pathetic attempts that will fail as they always do.

They have to debate all petitions that garner a certain amount of votes, achmed.

Counter petitions are always started for this shit

be honest ahmed, are you RPing as a retard?

>implying a petition signed by a sixtieth of the population will do anything
>implying a petition will stop the man with the highest office in the world from travelling to britain

please, americans. not all of us are this retarded

Either way, he's still coming.

Snowflakes will be pissed.

This is your friendly reminder to hide shill threads and not to reply on them in order to prevent bumping
>But you just replied HAHAHAHA BTFO xDDDDDD
Kill yourself

Question is, will he meet the queen or not

When has one of these retarded petitions ever amounted to anything?

>Counter petitions

but
he was going to make the trip regardless

the first petition was to stop him from coming

Yes, that is in fact implied in a State Visit.

If the Queen is unwell he will meet the Prince of Wales instead.

they never amount to anything ever
it's just to give the liberals and millennials the feeling like they've ever done something with their life

MPs will discuss the petition in a small focus group of like 10-25 people, not the full parliament

People tried to "ban donald trump from the UK"

there was about 20 MPs for the discussion of that one and they just spend an hour or two making some jokes about trump then ending by saying "nah, we'll not do that"

Why do libtards love failing more than once?
Honestly this shit is hilarious. They tried this last year and it didn't work then, either.

>everybody has the right to go anywhere! >no borders for anybody!
>REEEEEE fuck drumpf!!1 He's not welcome here!!1

Well, he IS welcome here, and no matter how much LARPing you do, he will Grace our shores.

He's gonna get us a good deal!

They already tried to ban Trump before and it reached so many signatures, it came up in parliament and the issue was done in 2 minutes and he wasn't banned.

My only hope is that eventually they will realise these protests and petitions don't achieve anything, and next time will stay at home like the rest of the country.

youtu.be/J80AGEvRQOg

Anyone in the world can sign that retarded petition.

I'm thinking most of them wouldn't mind living on the other side of a wall from all the "nazis"

I hope so too, user.
However, I know that libtards like to pretend they're busy (obviously because they don't have jobs), so they stand out in the rain with a sign over just about anything.

If not this, it will just be another vague
"Fuck le establishment! Muh 1%!!1" scenario.

I honestly hope they just keep trying at this point. There will be no shortage of salt for an age!

607,083 muslims just in london, thats half the signatures there and these numbers are from 2001 its probably close to double the number that number now.

Good goy, sit down and do nothing

t. sitting at his desk user

We're alike

>over 100,000
They will have to debate this one in parliament now too.

I guess that won't work but that's a huge slap in the face
Grats Brits

Do you leftist vermin think you have a choice in these matters? When the time comes, I hope you animals voluntarily take a knee and take your punishment.

>orange Hitler
I'll admit, I got a laugh from that

Most of them are Turks or Non-Somali Africans

they dont care
did you even read the article

and literally over >60 of those signatures would have come from Americans since you dont need proof of being a UK resident to actually sign a petition for govt

You could bot a petition to make MPs discuss is anime should be real or not if you wanted

so how many votes are from North Korea?

Fake

Did they ever unfuck their validation or is this a huge joke as well

Here's the link.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Not fake. Go and check the map on the website you pleb

sounds like a good idea, can we do it?

Parlamentiary discussion:
> Should we ban President Donald Trump?
> No
> k

Good, Eat shit drumpf

I hope Charles will have the guards to wip Donald Trump

#lethimin

How can you bigots deny entrance to a person based solely because of what they believe?

>britbongs

*Londonistani's and foreigners not even in the UK

>1,709,626 remainers

>"I believe all Americans should die"

It's okay folks, let him in. We can't discriminate.

four ctr threads on page 1. neato.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3I4j7od_Zw

youtube.com/watch?v=_oIAAachIeU

literally

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928.json

>{"name":"France","code":"FR","signature_count":6908},{"name":"French Guiana","code":"GF","signature_count":10}
>{"name":"United States","code":"US","signature_count":9606}

Etc. etc.

So on and so forth.

I guess the list of signatures is comprised of the name "muhammad" repeating itself 1.7 million times.

You'd think someone would check their fucking spelling if they were making a petition with the intent of having hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people read it.

> Online Petition
> reliable
I hope that this won't be such a big fail like last time ;)

Too true

they debated it for a couple hours actually it was on some channel

just signed, pretty easy to do

Benin :DDD

>Vatican city
>Antarctic
>north fucking korea
>gais I think we may have got hacked look at there's graphs
My sides

>all polls show STAY prior to vote
>leaves

silent majority is the best majority.

same as last time
they never learn

I don't think he gives a fuck about some internet poll
Also the brits really can't say no to him right now.

Fucking liberals are willing to blow their own economy up just to spite trump. No wonder they like muslims so much.