Why is Sup Forums pro-hunting?

Why is Sup Forums pro-hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgdJeMd8R1Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why wouldn't we be? I don't necessarily agree with it being a sport/for fun (unless the animal is a pest, then it's more than fine), but hunting is far more respectable towards the animal than buying its meat in a store.

What do you have against it?

Eat for a week on a $0.50 bullet

Self-sustaining activity, why pay for industrial meats when you can go out and get fresh meat yourself

because it pisses of some liberals along with the fact that you have to own a gun to do it.

seriously why did you even have to ask?

I'm vegan and yes.

we're not

>why are some humans pro-doing something that humans have been doing for tens of thousands of years to help their bodies grow strong and provide clothing during the cold days

Do you even fucking listen to yourself? Do you even have consciousness to listen to, or are you actually a fucking deer posting right now?

DIDF BTFO

It's fun, and it provides meals for my family at a low cost, also please stop eating my foods food.

Eating meat from an animal I have killed in the forest is about as local, organic, and free-range as it gets, yet progressives still think I am a barbarian.

Because its fun.
You're cucks.

because insecure faggots of Sup Forums think they are being BIG MEN by going out and shooting an animal. People with guns are usually compensating for other shortcomes

It is against our christian nature to inflict harm upon innocent animals.

>Sup Forums wants to kill pic related

Killing a number of animals yearly allows other plants and animals to be stable.

Tradition, conservation, and love of the outdoors are my reasons (plus I love fresh venison + duck)

So you're vegan?

I'm a liberal who thinks veganism is a pretty cool thing (although I'm not convinced that it's not as optimal a diet as one with some meat), and I shoot moose deer and elk and butcher them myself.
It's the healthiest meat you can ingest and it's humbling/puts things into perspective.

Not really. That one's too young.

Seriously fuck deer.
North East Ohio here, these fuckers are everywhere right up there with those god dammed Geese that are still protected for some God-forsaken reason.

If their predators weren't hunted to basically nonexistence population wouldn't be an issue.

before humans arrived it must have been chaos right?!
muh control nature

Why are you not?

Wouldn't participate myself but not going to stop individuals from doing it.

But they were so it is

A shot in the head is painless and instantaneous preventing pain

Bunches of money from tags and licenses. See also the Pittman-Roberts act. Hunters are the true conservationists of the US. PETA is full of shit.

how will I ever recover being called a cuck by a fucking pussy motherfucker coward cock sucking bitch neutral fag

Nah it's because unlike faggots like you we value our traditions. Enjoy being a slave buying meat from the supermarket you hipster cunt

>like guns a lot
>like camping a lot

>don't actually enjoy the process of sitting in a stand or creeping through the scrub or having my arm shoved up a deer's ass for half an hour and smelling like blood all day, but it's a decent excuse to hang out with work bros and drink liquor in the woods

Hunting is just an excuse for me. I haven't shot a deer in three years.

You have never gone hunting.

It's a german deerposter. Here we go again.

you've got bigger problems than preservatives in your beef.

Why are dishonest premises self-defeating?

he's used quick scope in COD though

Keep fighting the good fight.

Mother nature appreciates your kindness.

got anymore pics of that bambi?

How can you like deer so much? They're the vermin version of dogs.

I'm not, I heard tales about my ancestors shooting everything they could find until they ran out of bullets and then proceeded to buy more and repeat, but then the war came and the revolutionary park guardians came and BTFO anyone daring to take a gun to the jungle.

Now they are disbanding and leaving the jungle behind, I don't want fuckers to go back there and kill everything they find.

If you are a native and it's your way of life (Like the amazon natives) then I'm ok with it, cause they don't waste anything from the animal

>tfw people actually think they can hunt bears

They're tasty.

Where in the bible does it say that

Not the same but another adorable doe

I'm pro-hunt because I recognize that hunting makes maintaining pristine wild lands profitable. I want more woods and fewer strip malls.

Have you ever tasted moose?

You dunno what your missing bud.

It was chaos, yes. Animals got wiped out extremely quickly from mass starvation omce they oversaturated a feeding area.

I want to hunt humans.

>live near appalachian trail in Virginia
>trail was always more populated than I'd like
>it's crowded as a mexican birthday party since the fucking Robert Redford movie came out

Putting paved roads in national parks should be illegal.

Only an idiot aims for the head.

>Tries for a head shot while deer hunting
>Deer survives, but is fucking gimped for life.

Fucking Leaf, aim for the pump station.

>It is against our christian nature to inflict harm upon innocent animals.

>Saint Augustine (354 – 430) argued that Jesus allowed the 2,000 Gadarene swine to drown to demonstrate that man has no duties to animals: "Christ himself shows that to refrain from the killing of animals and the destroying of plants is the height of superstition ..."[11] Thomas Aquinas (c. 1225–1274) qualified Augustine's position, arguing that human beings should be charitable to animals only to make sure that cruel habits do not carry over into our treatment of other humans, or cause a financial loss to the animal's owner. "If in Holy Scripture there are found some injunctions forbidding the infliction of some cruelty toward brute animals ... this is either for removing a man's mind from exercising cruelty towards other men ... or because the injury inflicted on animals turns to a temporal loss for some man ..."[12]

I live in Pennsylvania. Deer are terrorists. They cause more death and destruction than real terrorists. Around here, you're almost certain to hit a deer with your car at some point in your life, or at least have several close calls. Deer are beautiful, but also flighty and stupid creatures.

if you do it for food, then it's ok. but if you do it purely for killing things, then you're a cunt

I agree with that too. Fuckin handrails in Yellowstone make me furious too. Meme destinations, man.

aim for the heart ya fuckin leaf

Guns

Who cares, it's a deer.

>Thomas Aquinas (c. 1225–1274) qualified Augustine's position, arguing that human beings should be charitable to animals only to make sure that cruel habits do not carry over into our treatment of other humans
Fuck Aquinas was so based.

Next time your country has a shooting I'm just going to say "Who cares, they're Americans"

because we eat meat, therefore we are forced to view killing an animal is a noble sacrifice. We built rituals and regulations to support this sacrifice.

hunting/domestication both ultimately benefit wildlife and man.

:) it's there eyes (animals) since they can't speak, they seem to communicate through them instead.
do you live near the black forest area in Deutschland?
can you hear wolves at night?
I used to live in Europe and hearing the wolves at night was pretty cool.

Yes it actually was

Nature is order not chaos. stop trying to cage, domestic or limit Nature, she'll respond with some pandemic virus.

This. I've hit several with my car. One deer I hit twice. I slammed on the brakes and bumped the deer. The deer pranced away. I was at a complete stop, I started driving away and the same deer jumped in front of my car and I hit it again.

DUMB DEER.

Darwin's Law. I didn't even go back to see if it was ok. I told my friend, "I left a deer in pain back there I'm sure." He was like, "But what if someone else hits it and it causes an accident?"

I said, "Now, I'm the owner of the deer? I'm Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman Pocahontas Doolittle? Fuck that deer. Let the maggots carry it to the side of the road. I don't have time to play Indian burial with that stupid fucking animal."

My friend went looking for the deer but it was gone.

Maybe it's plotting its revenge.

And looks hilarious

This is totally my plan. It's like a minute long for the impatient people.

youtu.be/YgdJeMd8R1Y

Fuck raystown. First year I went hunting with my grandfather at age 13 we hit a deer and the bastard got stuck in the front of his bronco. My first time being close to a deer was a splatterfest.

It was pretty awesome though.

BTFO! Literally

I feel like a serial killer laughing at it. Aww now I feel bad. What would Pocahontas say? "I know every rock and tree and creature. Has a life. Has a spirit. Has a name."

Muh PETA

Muh animal rights

Because animals taste good?

heart disease and cancer awaits you Amerifat :)
muh pride

Doe. A deer. A female deer.

Ray. A drop of golden sun.

Me. A name I call myself...

No I do not live nearby.

But I heard about the occasionaly wolf there.

Muh diabetes

Muh blood sugar

Muh amputated foot due to diabetes complications

Muh hobbling around on a peg leg

Muh pirate life

I really don't think it's fair that it's legal to kill deer for but if you catch one and torture it for fun you can get charged for it, the deer dies either way so what's the difference?
Same with stuff like rats and squirrels.

I don't like hunting or fishing but I'll tag along with my Nikons any day. I also respect hunters and anglers as valuable allies in the fight to protect open natural spaces and wccess to them.

Next time your mom and sister get raped at a train stop. Im just going to say who cares their Germans

I'd like to keep a fox but they're not league to have here

Fuck the government

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

>Rate per 100,000 population
US 27.3
Germany 9.4

3xs more likely yours get raped than his

This made me laugh.

Someone screen cap the relevant post and draw a pic of a deer sweeting while while typing on a computer.

they have $100,000 fines, jail but mostly because I live in a city.
I'm saving up to move back to Europe and buy a few hectares of land.

I'm pro hunting if it's for eating. Sport hunting is degenerate as fuck.

Hunting for food is fine. An animal that lives its life out free and than dies by a bullet it doesn't see or hear coming is a better food than an industrial food production.

Hunting endangered animals for trophies and sport should be punished by death.

Because I've had foxes kill some of my pets.

As long as it's not some endangered animal and it's being hunted in a relatively humane manner, I don't mind - and I say that as a vegeterian.
Anyone who eats meat should find hunting an animal that's been able to live a decent portion of it's life in the wild and dies a quick death far less vile than rearing animals for meat in pretty depressing conditions.

>Sup Forums
>anti-hunting
Look if you like the PEOPLE that live near you dying from deer running into traffic then by all means don't hunt. If the population isn't kept at sustainable levels and allowed to simply breed and breed it will deplete the environment.\

Only idiots are anti-hunting, even Göring knew that.

Because animals are delicious.

I could understand if animals could fight back.

But killing something while standing 300 metres away isn't really thrilling.