Tattoos

Are certain tattoos Sup Forums approved, or are all tattoos degenerate?

Let's settle the debate once and for all

90% of Sup Forums is autismo and totally against tattoos

They're all attention seeking faggots.

talmud says tatoo is a sin, so it is degenerate.

Tattoos are okay if:

You've served in the military.
You're a sailor.

Any other situation and they're degenerate.

torah does too

Having you family name across your back is pretty based

Is that so ur bf doesn't forget who u are when hes giving it to u up the ass

>Talmud
>Torah

Hello Schlomo

I broke up with my gf when she made a tattoo on leg. Absolutely disgusting and degenerate.

I think the conservative mind puts high esteem on purity and sanctity, and tattoos and other skin graffiti are the total opposite of that. So any reactionary minded individual should be instinctively repulsed. Maybe you'll never be happy among conservatives if you have to ask this question. Try libertarianism or liberalism instead, they usually love tattoos.

Yes.

Spergs don't like tattoo's, or having sex with women or drinking beer.

>shitty last name don't with white got tribal and random doggo popping out
pretty much one of the trashiest back pieces I've seen

All ink is degenerate. If my daughter came home with a tattoo'd guy I would treat him the same as f her were a nigger.

tattoos are degenerate.

Only Niggers and Neo-Nazis use tattoos, Both are equally degenerate filth

tattoos make it difficult to go undercover if you need to blend in

pic related is the only tattoo worth a fuck
>WARNING: Do NOT get an AB tattoo unless it is put on you by somebody in the AB, they will cut it off of you

I think they're alright so long as they can be covered up by business casual attire, i.e. Not up your neck/face/forearms

he probably will be a nigger desu

>be me
>be single
>like grills
>see tattoo on grill
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

degenerate, but if it's your waifu you can make exceptions. gauges must be purged however.

degenerate

ive stopped fucking girls who have them as well, which severely limits my dating pool. but when you find them, theyre better

am tuff satan guy also irish tho >:(

>turning 360 degrees
>not turning 720 degrees

There is tremendous pressure to get one in modern society, but if you can avoid getting one, you should, because it is a marker for social disfunction that is difficult to get rid. Tattoos attract degenerates, and they turn off well adjusted people, so they are a lose-lose proposition.

I fucking hate tattoos so much. I've taken getting into shape seriously recently and it pisses me off how many people at my local gym have so many tattoos. None of them look good on any of them.

>are all tattoos degenerate?

there was never a debate

tattoos are for criminals, sailors and hookers

totally degenerate

Medical tattoos are fine imo.

>Medical tattoos
the kind people get in concentration camps?

The kind SS-men had.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on pic related.

stop being a faggot and caring what others think

Lower on the neck would be okay, because it can be covered up with regular business attire

>Would i get a tattoo
yes but only one i truly like
>have I ever seen one
no
>do I think I will ever see one
no

Probability of getting a tattoo is 0

Looking at tattoos can tell a lot about people. tattoo age and style etc can give information on age and where they are from. how mentally deficient or poor they are as regards to quality and choice.
where they are at mentally, eg someone slightly older who hides tattoo and is ashamed is probably a bit more mature or level headed than some 40y.o tramp happily displaying them as tokens of a degenerate past, clearly lacking in the skills of learning from previous mistakes.

tldr: degen and they always look shit.