CTR's new narative

CTR is back. The new CTR narrative is:
>"I voted for Trump but I regret my decision"
They are paid to post in a certain way. They make multiple threads about the same subject and keep bumping all the threads so they are high in the catalog. They will be never be convinced but they will get in arguments with you that take up whole threads while they talk in circles. Anyone who was here during the election cycle for the last year will know how they operate. DO NOT ENGAGE THEM. DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR THREADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS

Thanks for the warning, however we should consider memifying the whole ruse. Old alt-right jokes about JIDF and the like won't cut it, it's too contrarian, we need to have normies recognise obnoxious Soros propaganda and instantly discard it. We need something with Pepe levels of penetrative power. Only then will we secure our superiority.

I believe that's also more or less what they are trying to do.

Some more CTR narratives
>I regret voting for Trump
>Steve Bannon is really in charge
>Sup Forums BTFO
>Martin Schulz for German chancellor
>I miss Obama
>Trump is a Russian puppet
>(((polls))) say Trump has low favorablity rating.
Any threads made on these subject are made by CTR. They are paid to talk in circles with you so and keep their threads bumped.

Share in every Brock Thread:

Also daily reminder of the leaked plans that were presented to wealtyh donors of David Brock's newest failure "ShareBlue":

Priorities of ShareBlue:

Calling out signs of authoritarianism and kleptocracy. Championing voices who have been right to warns us.
Nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and Russia on Trump and his administration.
Exposing Trump as a weak, thin-skinned "loser" vulnerable to goading.
Relentlessly beating the drum that he has no mandate, lost the popular vote, and is the least popular president-elect in modern American history.
Exposing the insidious role of Mike Pence, who is replicating the right-wing governance ideology he inflicted in Indiana.
Demystifying Trump's "conflicts of interest" and calling them what they are: Subversions of the nation's interests.
Spotlighting the Trump administration's vast ties to white nationalists and the ways in which they explicitly empower white supremacy.
Tracking and fighting back against odious GOP legislation in Congress.
Following SCOTUS nominations/appointments/major cases.
Morale-boosting coverage of the grassroots opposition and resistance efforts outside the beltway.
Positive coverage of Democrats who boldly call out Trump and aggressively work against him. Pressure of Democrats who hold him accountable.
Fighting outrage fatigue.

What is the endgame with this narrative? The election's over.

>Hurr CTR CTR CTR DURRR

Shut the Fuck up you Retard.

And the recent confident memo from inside ShareBlue about tactics to get Trump impeached and other plans

Hillary's donors got pissed off and left. They're not going to throw good money after bad by continuing to shill on Sup Forums after everything's already lost.

Link to recent confident Memo of Shareblue/Brock/CTR:

Full David Brock Confidential Memo On Fighting Trump

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

What? This is how these guys talk?

See: scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Brock is such a moron and his groups are compromised with /ourguys/. Whenever he has plans, they will end up in our hands as well

For .02 per shitpost you can work for brock too!

It's not just about Hillary it's the whole agenda she was supposed to be continuing. I read the flyers that leaks some pamphlets and stuff. They got $40 million for this project. It's interesting and I'm pretty sure they are here.

They get paid by the (You). Don't put food on their table

Spread this on every shill thread
Maybe spam them with hentai or something

Thats what they want. They want attention and for their threads to be bumped. Don't do that

This. Find good threads, and post in them. Try not to post in slide threads, no matter how tempting the bait may be.

Yeah yeah I'm reading through the German's thing now

It's just trolls, dumbass.

The problem is, newfags will reply no matter what we do. And I'm afraid they'll compromise our mods like /leftypol/ tried to do.

Some of us regret our decisions to vote for Drumpf. I voted for him but that bigoted manchild has ruined our global standing. He must be impeached NOW!!!

they are also ALL over the twat and fb social media doing the same exact thing - so easy to spot- hilarious

No don't spam them. That bumps they're thread. Being able to identify and ignore them is the best. But making sure they aren't free to manipulate the new influx of faggots is key here also. So we should have some of /ourguys/ on duty calling them for what they are and posting infographics. We may even need a dedicated general.

Examples of CTR threads that are currently in the catalog

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>The problem is, newfags will reply no matter what we do. And I'm afraid they'll compromise our mods like /leftypol/ tried to do.

Also they bump each other. We can't really stop it DESU. Making awareness posts are useful.

Alright I've skimmed through. They mention Facebook and Twitter a lot but nothing about image boards. Also their staff is like 150 guys and most of those are analysts and stuff. You really think that's enough people to waste them shilling on Sup Forums? I feel sorry for these guys.