Why are society's smartest and most successful people always liberals...

Why are society's smartest and most successful people always liberals, but society's dumbest and least successful people always conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/heres-what-happened-with-the-latino-vote
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-the-latino-vote-didn-t-save-america.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/the-latino-vote-didnt-overwhelm-trump-because-were-not-all-the-same
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks vote democrat, wtf are you talking about?

Liberalism operates under the guise of being black/white and rational, so it appeals to rational/logical people at a surface level. Logical people often have an achilles heel for thinking other people are just like them and have the same values, and this is what undermines all of their rationality, which is often the same thing that made them successful in the first place.

>blacks are smarter than me
Your point?

>most successful people always liberals
because they want to keep your dumbass brainwashed and buying their proprietary, government controlled software, you retarded faggot

why is OP so wrong all the time?

>what is being liberal to avoid controversy

Americans smart.....kek my sides.Also niggers are usually less inteligent compared to monkeys so.....

That is easy to answer OP. They feel guilty, like, somehow they did not deserve all of the success they achieved, but, obviously, they don't wanna go all hermit, give away their money and live on a mountain somewhere. So the only way for them to be able to sleep at night is to do dumbass virtue signaling and pretend like they have a moral highground over regular people so they turn to liberalism. But the moment said liberalism threatens their own interests they go full fash. See George Clooney being appalled to hear someone suggesting that he should take a refugee family in one of his multi-million dollar villas after lecturing European governments about not taking enough refugees.

>TLDR they are hypocritical cunts

is that one of the green bros?

john green, yes

>Why are society's smartest
>smartest
>Bill Gates

kek

>and most successful people always liberals
>most successful

rather without any morality and fucking over people left and right.
That's Bill Gates.

You think he wrote DOS? Think again. He bought that from actually intelligent people and fucked them over.
That fuck fucked so many people over, I wish we would die of cancer.

Because they know that the only reason you're racist is because you KNOW being white is a huge advantage. And you're being unfair to others.
They see through your bullshit and how whiney you are because they themselves are white males.

>he thinks he's can understand the political position of a multibillionaire
That's cute OP

The most successful powerful man in the history of the planet is Donald j trump

Might just be that they got too comfy. They can afford the extra taxes and they can't imagine that people down the middle line are not in a similarily comfy situation like them, therefore they think it's only fair to have the people down the middle provide forced charity for the poor through taxes and welfare.

>society's dumbest and least successful people always vote conservatives

People on my hit list:

John Green
John Oliver

>I wish we would die of cancer.

the only thing that can kill bill is gonna be a bullet or old age
he could just fund a cure for anything that he gets ill with

>You think he wrote DOS? Think again. He bought that from actually intelligent people and fucked them over.

Prove it in a non autistic way

There's no way to know you say is true. Besides, people steal work from smart people all the time, most never get far because in the end what matters is how good you are.

Get razzle dazzled

The God Emperor, Republican President. Most successful man in the world.

smart and successful people are usually good liars

that's why

kys with fire

and Coca Cola invented Santa
always sucessfull people cheat in Liberal's narrative

Hello CTR cucks, no are not fooling anyone with your retarded posts

You have it backwards and you know it. This is why you use lies about certain parsed statistics.

>John "Cum in my cereal" Green
>Smart

They are pretty smart. They've realised that holding themselves hostage will result in gibs

Elites tend to all hang out in the same circles, the same parties, same private schools, etc..

They're insulated from the real world so they have the luxury of entertaining lefty ideas - the bad parts will just never affect them. Also, just because of the nature of their work they tend to live in big cities - another important factor.

And even conservative elites love to cavort with celebrities and media personalities, so they all tend to move left over time because of the echo chamber.

Even the most die hard conservative would 'soften' after getting their dicks sucked constantly by beautiful bubble headed celebrities and the constant nagging of their wife to 'not screw this up' and end the social benefits she and the kids now enjoy.

You really have to be insulated from this kind of life to maintain your worldview. It can be very seductive.

Because being left and tolerant is widespread in polite society. If you rely on relationships with people in any way, you can't afford to be an outcast by having opinions that are right now perceived as bigoted.
Unless you build your career on being counter culture (Milo etc.), it's better for you to go with the flow.

Daily reminder that CTR still exists and has rebranded as SHAREBLUE. Their goal is to infiltrate every major forum and social media site to subvert rightwing politics and sow discord.

Liberalism and conservatism are two sides of the same coin. Liberalism is there to promote new ideas, social change, advancement of fields in unorthodox ways - so naturally, many of the best, newest, most exciting ideas in history and science are accredited to liberals.

Conservatism is not about promoting new ideas - it's about respecting old ideas that work. Conservatism is the recognition that not EVERY new idea is a good one, and that sometimes the liberals need to be put in place when they go too far (see: the sexual revolution, everything happening in America right now, etc.). Hell, the ultimate proof of "not every new idea is a good one" is the creation of nuclear weapons. Who made those? You'll of course see that many of the people who worked on the underlying theory and the weapons themselves, like Oppenheimer, were openly hyper-liberal. Conservatism is an ugly but necessary job. You don't get a medal for being a conservative. Conservatives aren't the innovators, they're the ones keeping the liberals in check.

You're assuming Bill Gates is liberal at all, you really think he is? Friendly reminder he keeps his fortune he made under capitalistic free market that the left wing hates so much.

Thing is, what public figures such as Bill Gates need is people approval, and so it happens liberals is the most radical and edgy political identity. Conservatives are more open minded and wont hate you if you're liberal. Liberals will hate you if you're conservative.
So if you want easy public approval, just say what liberals want to hear.

Travel back to your mansion in your yacht and laugh at how stupid liberals are.

He's not though.

You mean progressivism not liberalism.

Wealthy people are insulated from problems in the real world, liberalism is an easy choice.

If someone ask you, "Do you think helping the poor and downtrodden is a good idea?" 99% of people would say yes. But if someone asked "Do you think we should take poor people and move them in next door?" the choice isn't so easy. It's even harder when you yourself have lived in poor areas and see what poor people do.

Rich liberals will never live next to blacks, or Muslims, or have to deal with any problems at all really.

Not necessarily talking about wealth, but people with higher IQs do generally live in blue states.

>Wealthy people are insulated from problems in the real world, liberalism is an easy choice.

Also explains why kids insulated in college are liberal, but once they grow older and have experienced real life, become conservative.

Liberals are basically elitists.

ironicly blue states have a lower IQ than the republican ones, due to mexicans and niggers

God these fellow right wingers who believe and try to explain as if there was any truth too it are sweaty balls. Go google it, the higher up the education an income ladder you go you are more conservative, lower more libtard. The top 1% and phds outside the hard sciences are controlling self important cucks who want us all dead or in slavery. Phds in social sciences results in 85% NWO leftist commies.

You toss a few absolutes around.
Explain to Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, and David Clarke how they are moronic conservatives.

Democrat does not equal liberal, try again cletus.

>Not necessarily talking about wealth

But wealth and IQ are tightly related

Argument starting to get really thing brah

Emmm, no they don't. Blue states have higher average IQs. And the top Universities are mostly in blue states.

Plus there are a lot of spics and niggers in southern states that are generally red.

He's wrong, blacks and most Hispanics vote Democrat.

>smartest and most successful
>john green

>smartest and most successful

While I am sure he is alluding to wealth I double it is the full measure of success, brah.

And backwards hicks vote Republican, what's your point?

George Soros is a literal Nazi that wants the left to look bad so fascism returns for good

>dumbest and least successful people always conservatives

But 90~% of blacks vote democrat.

>making generalizations to counter generalizations
>thinking that's a good argument
potatonigger education strikes again

>Even the most die hard conservative would 'soften' after getting their dicks sucked constantly by beautiful bubble headed celebrities and the constant nagging of their wife to 'not screw this up' and end the social benefits she and the kids now enjoy.
see: arnold

Top top public universities (large ones) are is in solidly red territory. The BIG 10 has the most students and highest academic standards of the large public schools. The split was 9-5 red with 2 being screwed by Chicago.

>le pop-science cutaway dicks in cheerios man

>Doesn't get it.

Typical America's Hatian.

True. You could say that the most successful and least successful are liberal, and the conservatives occupy the doingokbutnotthebestbutnottheworst section.

Because the top richest people don't have problems like struggling to make health insurance payments or living in shitty black neighborhoods, i.e they dont see the real problems firsthand because they sit on piles of undeserved money.

a) the top public universities are in Virginia and California, which are blue states
b) how do the areas surrounding the hick universities vote, retard?

hispanics are a typical votergroup for the rep.
Read it up faggot.

+++

You get to work with smart people different cultures and ethnicities. It just opens your eyes, you'll start judging individuals based on their merits instead of lumping into a box.

>Bill "6 Million More" Gates
>liberal

>society's smartest and most successful people always liberals

>MFW

The rankings prove you wrong. I'm sure if you manipulate the tables by discounting this and that you would be right.

It's hard though man. I am starting to hate liberals. Well, these new fangled multikulti neo liberals.

>John Green
>Smart

Pick one kudasai.

Maybe in Florida. Maybe.

How rich are you?

Also, your chart fails to mention the ungodly amount of tax dodging, money laundering programs in place: such as having a trust fund and declaring your money is no longer yours but of which you the caretaker who can "invest" it, or donating to your network of nonprofits and collecting a "fee" for each "donation" that is "pledged" and then writing everything off on your taxes, funneling your money in offshore accounts such as in Puerto Rico through an LLC multinational corporation you are "invested" with, etc. etc.

P.S. Tax dodging gets clever at all levels of wealth, assuming you've got enough to hire a decent accountant. Knew a old friend in Florida who wrote off the white-picket fence he built around his new house as a "failed crop" because (and this his accountant speaking) "they didn't grow into telephone poles", as well writing off his Cadillac Eldorado on the grounds that it had a diesel engine and was thus a tractor.

Trump is a recent convert, new friend.

Bill is very much a moderately social justice supporting Social Liberal.

I really do not think he's a Marxist, but no rich person is. The progressive left is really complex and I don't think they understand each other even as much as we understand them.

>that it had a diesel engine and was thus a tractor.
If you do that, you might as well straight up lie about your income, as that would have as much of a chance of passing the scrutiny of an IRS audit.

rich people support the "progressive" left because they simply have too much fucking money to have any real problems so they support "muh equality" for the sole purpose of virtue signaling and feel goods

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/heres-what-happened-with-the-latino-vote
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/09/why-the-latino-vote-didn-t-save-america.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/the-latino-vote-didnt-overwhelm-trump-because-were-not-all-the-same

Latinos dont like the blue ones, btw, mexicans are not latinos

so much for that "bankers are all evil capitalists" meme, huh? thanks for admitting that your protesting is misdirected.

As a rational person myself, I can quite easily see through the bullshit of the Democratic Party and I find it hard to believe that any truly intelligent person buys into it.

What's really going on is that a lot of successful people have financial incentives to support the DNC. Tech companies for instance thrive off of globalism and immigrant labor. The people at the top are too smart to really care about politics, they just side with whoever makes them the most money through foundations and global policy. It's the lower level employees who are stupid and bluepilled.

Peter Thiel?

Because they're brainwashed. I noticed you selectively chose your sample method again. We aren't just talking Stanford, Virginia (who almost went red) and Cal. Every Big Ten school is in the same category or the next category as them, as great schools. Does the other large schools stack up in general? No. Quit being a commie, I will pray for you.

The more money you make, the more you are likely to be conservative. So in fact your entire premise is not only wrong, it's actually entirely reversed.

They still vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It partially collapsed in this election, but that is due to a variety of reasons.

>John "Cum in my cereal" Green
Good one

>why are the people who most benefit from leftwing cultural technology like migration leftwing
>why are the people who are most adversely impacted by it not
It's almost as if you're a fucking moron.

Because once liberals get into positions of power, they make sure only those who share the same ideology succeed them, whereas conservatives will base their decision on who is the best equipped to take over. This leads to liberals slowly creeping into every nook and cranny, and they prove very hard to get rid off again.

Once too many liberals are there, its like with muslims and integration. When you're only around people like you, why should you act differently? Why should elite liberals care about lower class folk when they circlejerk with their friends and confirm each other in their worldview (which, to be fair, certain types of people on Sup Forums do as well)

>Why are society's
noisiest people always liberals

ftfy

you stupid fuck you can literally look at old videos of the trump at past republican conventions and event.

They live in a bubble.

>Tech companies for instance thrive off of globalism and immigrant labor
You're on to something here. In addition, those who don't necessarily benefit from globalism will still support it, like celebrities, for the sole purpose of virtue signaling. Appearing like a "good person" is more beneficial to them because they have too much money to ever have real problems.

Hi there

>Donald Trump
>Net worth: $4 Billion
>Conservative
>President of the United States of America
>conservatives are unsuccessful

try again retard

Because they don't have to live like normal people who actually have to deal with normal shitskins on a daily basis

There are those who are successful because they're cucks, like a ton of celebrities and politicians. They are going to be both successful and 'liberal', beaucse they they tell people what they want to hear. Then there are those who have made so much money that it becomes worthless for them. They are going to be democrat, because they've either screwed so many people that now they feel bad and want to atone by helping everyone or because they see no worth in money, so they can't understand why anyone else would either.

Calm down, fag. Why was he a Hillary supporter back in the day? You really want to go back there? Idiot.

I have a PhD and I voted for Trump.

Suck my cock.

Republicanism is for the middle class. Liberalism is the party for the Serfs and the Wealthy. The Poor overwhelmingly vote democrat. A vote for the republicans is a vote for wealth equality while a vote for the democrats is for wealth inequality.

You could make the same argument in a communist North Korea. Success doesn't prove something right. Many people in history who are successful in the future have suffered hardships and loneliness before making it big. Look at Oprah, for fuck's sake.

I also don't get what is the liberal's eternal obsession with using wealth and status to prove something being right? This literally only proves they are clever opportunists who know when to place the bets and capitalize on them, this does not mean they are moral or legitimate.

While I acknowledge that Bill Gates, for example, is in my opinion kinda OK dude (eliminated some disease completely in India by founding an vaxxing campaign) and I am using this guy's operating system for my comfort, I am not finding that just because of this, I should take political advice from him.

Why? Because successful people are successful at their own terms, and advice from them doesn't apply for you. Everyone has to think from themselves, and look at diversity of informations to make up your own narrative about world, and almost everyone dedicated to find out truth about society will almost certainly land on conservative side, not liberal one. You will land on liberal side if conformism and virtue signalling is what you seek for, not the truth about human nature.

While you can be successful and bluepilled, this means very little when you live your life believing lies. The royal dynasty in France before the French Revolution also lived a life of luxury, before they realized the people are pissed off and ended up dead for living in a purple haze of lies.

Godspeed user

this.

L I T T E R A L L Y every single rich person is conservative

They might virtue signal as a bleeding heart liberal, but they're not.

Interesting question. Let's start with this assumption : globalization creates modern slavery by increasing competition amongst the working class, not of a nation but of the whole world and destroying any sense of duty towards the nation.

> wealthy people dream of bringing back slavery in order to become even wealthier

> liberal dream of globalism, destroying nations, identities and borders in order to create One World Nation with a common market

Hmm really makes you think.

Hah that's funny, because every liberal I know in everyday life is an idiotic self righteous shit bag. But hey, wealthy liberals that live outside the reality of the common man must know best because they're "smarter" right?