Friendly reminder that Republcans/ Drumpf supporters are the unamerican miniority in the UsA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that California != the entire countries' interests.

Shareblue slide thread
Hide the thread and remember to sage if you must respond

Friendly reminder that 3 million illegals voted

bye bye CTR

I can't wait for california to secede

Friendly reminder that Trump won the popular vote if you deduct the millions who voted fraudulently.

>implying it's not the majority that is unamerican

Haha sure m8...

Don't blame me. I voted for Hillary.

Friendly reminder Democrats losing the electoral vote while winning the popular vote isn't unprecedented at all, happening no less than five times.

ctr really is back in business

Scared? The day Trump threatened to investigate voter fraud, the media's estimate for fraudulent votes for jumped from 0 to 800,000. How convenient.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>all those jews

Don't worry this twat won't last long he is going to be forced to step down soon

Pence is such a better alternative fuck Drumpf

>millions enter the country illegally
>millions stay illegally
>millions work illegally
>millions drive illegally
>millions rent homes and apartments illegally
>whoa ho ho no illegal immigrants vote illegally, thats crazy talk!

blue versus red, a people divided and a ring to rule them all.
all according to the plan

Then liberals should support them

In 1992, when Hillary Clinton was helping her husband run to become president of the United States, he needed to win the majority of states, not the majority of the popular vote.

In 1996, when she helped him get re-elected as president, Hillary still knew he needed to win the majority of the states, not the majority of the popular vote.

In 2008, when Hillary personally ran for president, she knew that she needed to win the majority of states, not the majority of the popular vote.

So, how is it, in 2016, that Hillary Clinton suddenly forget that she needed to win the majority of states, and instead thought that winning the majority of votes was enough to become president? if she's forgotten such a basic fact in her professional field, then she's got some serious dementia going on, and is in very bad health, and not likely to live another 4 years.

friendly reminder you're a dildo

We don't live in a democracy. America is a constitutional republic and the electoral college is established IN THE CONSTITUTION!

HELLO CREW

FUCK OFF

SAGE

Lol forcing a sitting president to step down.

Judging by your flag I'm not surprised youwoukd say something like that.

but there are more states where republicans are the majority, what do you mean?