Find a flaw

Find a flaw.
Pro-tip: you can't

I don't even know what country that's supposed to be. Maybe meme a recognisable one.

>muslim country
>find a flaw
hehe

No

Morocco.

leave Portugal alone

>when beurettes bully you and steal your country

>Australian education

lol

I went to Morocco working as a contractor for a big factory during 6 months.

This country is so fucked up, full of illiterates retards doing the most stupid shit I ever saw in my life.

They've ruined a brand new factory with top european machinery in less than a year.

They have no common sense.

The Moroccan king is gay

>checks flag
Not surprised

We'd probably take over the country in a year with our t.Alberto Barbosa memes

Hey Sven, go back to your owner, you don't want see the big black bull enraged, do you?
I prefer living in moortugal then ng'cuckoldistan.
Ng'cuckoldistani women are the most unsatisfied on the world, ng'cuckoldistani man don't even have the habit to speak with them.
In gn'cuckoldistan anyone can get a gf, just walk in and speak with the native ng'cuckoldistani, just that simple, they will get shocked if a non African/ Muslim man spreaks with them.

It seems like he has a filthy disease like an std and is dying.

Funny to see this post coming from a Swede. Could be even better if that went from a Dutch, Belgian or a French tho, since we have way less percentage of muslim people than all those guys.

Keep on joking on us and receiving and paying benefits to all the sandniggers ;)

SWEDEN YES

You country is literally Africa and you want the rest of the countries to be like yours lol

>Sicily
fuck off

>Sweden

Fuck off Mohammad.

I just got back from this shithole 2 weeks ago and lemme tell ya Marrakech is a shithole. First time in a Muslim majority country and im backing Trumpfs ban 101%.

I know lots of flags but the Middle East/North Africa flags are pretty difficult for me.

>Malaysian edu-

Hol up

chose a real flag sand nigger

>checks flag

I will fight the crusades to protect the fatherland

fixed it

This is a good reason for Spain and Portugal to annex North Africa.

>1post by this ahmed
BRAISE GEG

and then your "country" will have 100 million arabs

phoneposter do caralho

>Leaf doesn't know about the moor genocide in Iberia
>Leaf calling others non-countries when he can't even live in 85+% of his country's territory.

I thought Morocco had a solid green star?

Or is this a new flag design or something

>conquer desert
>conquer aids
>conquer monkeys
>conquer aids monkeys
Yeah its just the place for you Sven, go for it