Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5LU-Tyj2GMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Erased from existence.

>first EO Syria no fly zone
>first was also last EO, America obliterated by Russian bombs before sunup

I like you. We two we think alike.

Literally will be known as Secretary for the rest of her life, the most degrading title for a woman.

cuck is now known as a new gender.

we should make a meme with that

>girls can be anything, even secretaries

>USA
>36% white
>germany
>70%
You know you wanna join the EU, C'mon, do it, all the cool countries are

Do you guys ever wonder what that Trump presidency would have been like? Such gr8 memes to be had

Where the fuck are you from nigga?

>steal dutch flag
>take a dump on it
>call it paraguay
good job

>thousands of orphaned Syrian children missing
>"We have no idea what happened to them" says White House chief of staff John Podesta says.

Nderehechai pio la che bandera leka?
We stole it from France tho, dutchies still had the orange-white-blue flag back then.

Based President Hillary signs EOs allowing more Syrian refugees and Central American children into the country

Implements no-fly zone in Syria. Russia is btfo.

Sings EOs protecting LGBTQ+ Americans and reproductive rights. Bans Keystone XL and DAPL indefinitely. Extends healthcare coverage.

Dealing with FBI and congressional investigations.

Calls in national guard to put down armed insurrections in some red states. Militia groups stand down and order is restored.

If only... :'(

anybody else survive the nuclear holocaust?
good thing nuclear winter canceled out global warming

signs*

what do you think he's doing right now?

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK!?

TRUMP JUST NAMED THE JEW!

I laughed pretty hard at this. Cannot unsee. Please make into some form of meme or imagemacro

YAAAAASSSSS
I literally can't even
Sad we have a orange buttface as president :(
But I have hopes that Elizabeth, Michelle, or Hillary will run in 2020. Time for a woman to take charge!

>steal phillipines flag
>wipe the shit off it
>call it Slovakczechovia

Migrants turn the united states into a shithole like sweden and Germany. Because many voices are silenced as innocent lives are raped and or snuffed out by the muslims the Second American Revolution begins.

R E M O V E

Fuck off CTR
Sage em

I'm off to suck copious amounts of nigger dick in the name of equality

I know. I hate Trump so much.

I love Hillary but I don't think she should run again. I would totally support Michelle but I don't think she is going to run. Elizabeth might be our gal. I do agree it's time for a woman president. Trump is a one term wonder.

>DAHNALD. I TRIED DAHNALD. MY SKELEGATE ARMY WAS NOT ENOUGH TO WARD OFF THE GLOBALISTS. THIS COUNTRY WILL PLUNGE INTO TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF DARKNESS IF I DON'T LEAVE. WAIT FOR ME DAHNALD. I WILL BE BACK WITH ENOUGH DELEGATES TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS.

Pretty good.

Nothing as she would have caused ww3 resulting in the nuking of everything. In a last desperate effort they switch on cern in hope of summoning a powerfull demon from saturn to still win the war. However they didnt calculate for all the radioactivity which interacted with the wormwhole creating a mutated wormhole which exits everywhere in the universe at the same time transfering the energy the particles created when they hit each other and opened the wormhole everywhere simultaniosuly copying the energy ad infinitum resulting in a giant explosion through time and space eradicating everything from that timelines universe, the present, the future and even the past

>look into hillary timeline
>cannot see anything
>only a large amount of traycheons signifying a large amount of nuclear radiation

>One term wonder
Say that in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y

Anyone who is even thought to be 'alt-right' is immediately dragged off to FEMA camps for re-education and then execution. Full-blown commie reign that makes Stalin and Pol Pot look friendly, and all cherished by leftists/liberals.

I don't know if I'm late.

>Implying everyone on this board wouldn't be drafted to fight russia by now.

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

This man can see into the future too!

Guys I'm literally shaking right now, the white race is doomed

*hides from SJW death squads*
*gets Oppressed Minority papers and escapes the FUCKING WHITE MALE ghetto*

>Every girl can grow up to be a secretary one day

#AllGirlsCanBeSecretaries

How horrifying

I honestly cannot imagine the level of shitposting on this board had Hillary won.

They said I could be anything; so I became a secretary of state.

damn in the other vids i just thought he was just acting like a 12 year but hes definitely autistic

You just blew my mind

OK guys now that the Russian war is over there's no reason Rasheed, our state mandated live in refugee should still be sleeping between my wife and i. What a stupid piece of legislation.

the darkest timeline

real quick shitty job

Being a clairvoyant, I have seen what would've happened if Hillary won and it would've been some very dark times for American if Trump hadn't won.

>This

I would literally do this shit when I was his age

>Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline
Media sings praises to dear leader, while the middle east gets bombed to rubble, flooding Europe with more refugees, and the foreplay to the nuclear war with russia escalates...

sage.

>Sup Forums closes due to mass suicides and arrests
>Alt-Right party leaders like Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneaux, Matt Drudge, Scott Adams etc are rounded up and sent to reeducation camps.
>Feminism is signed into law
>North American Union is created.
>Open borders to all third world countries
>January 20th is declared National Vagina Day

what else pol?

Right wing ((fake news sites)) are completely blocked from the internet in a China level censorship movement

Nah If she'd been elected it would have been worse..

>Mrs. President Bill Clinton

>literally rains refugees from the sky daily
>white house renamed to Podesta's Pizza Palace
>Black Lives Matter gets their own TV network. airs a show like Cops but when police make arrest BLM shows up screaming "DATS RACIS" over and over

Underrated

FUCK GUYS THE SIRENS ARE GOING OFF. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WHEN THE RUSSIAN MISSILES ARE HEADED TOWARDS WHERE I LIVE

We'd be seeing a hell of a lot more of this.

Making America great again

Bill Clinton as first lady would be interesting

I wonder if he would get another oval office blowjob

Trump timeline surfed, brought alternate universe Anons back to this timeline and they merged with us. Alternate universe Hillary sits alone on her throne screaming at the sky, as flies slowly cover her body

>War with Russia
>Urban centers nuked, blue districts turn glow-in-th-dark green
>Trump emerges from bunker
>remaining populace unanimously disposes Clinton, installs Trump as president.

I'm now having voters remorse.

Still hiding in the forest bunker.

CHINA
youtube.com/watch?v=5LU-Tyj2GMg

White males are now completly banned from public life,they can leave state concentration camps only for work reasons and nothing more. Wife son mandatory for every white male. UNLIMITED rapefugees acceptance.

The result of the time shattering, space bending explosion is everyone wakes up - on November 9th, 2016.

Somehow Trump has won the presidential election. The world is shocked. The liberals are full of tears and impotent rage.

One woman somehow remembers the timeline that was erased, imprinted on her feeble mind.

Little does she know, there is one other who remembers....

You guys should have known better than to trust a Chaos God. Kek was never on our side, he's on nobody's side but his own. Now, we've got a flesh eating fossil in office and she's threatening nuclear war with China. Hope you're happy,Sup Forums

>be Hillary timeline
>all liberals going full degenerate
>more wars
>open boarders
>another market crash
>all white males put on registry and shipped to designated states
>those states become the most successful
>civil war in the US

This is even funnier to me considering I was just in another thread ranting about how trump needs to immediately go to war with iran and other countries to show how powerful america is.

I'm completing missions for the NCR.

$0.05 cents has been deposited to your account

literally pulling the strings here

also satan approves

he /ourguy/ ?

let me check it..

>404 Timeline not found

Cheers for the idea

Signing executive orders at incredible high speed.

Winning

Making America great again.

White males are banned from public office

[This is the end, my beautiful friend]

"Woman woman woman woman vagina vagina vagina" ~ MSM

Hell, you'd know.

He's only 10 though.

He might be autistic, but lots of 10 year old act like awkward autistic retards.

Everything is going fine. Sup Forums moved on to new memes about Obama's retirement. Shia remains at large having never appeared screaming at a Sup Forumslack.

Kek holy shit podesta pizza palace

So you'd want a second Germany lead by a woman that takes blood money also a Syrian no fly zone would cause Russia to respond, remember Russia has more missiles and men than America especially when Hillary would deploy US troops to over countries.

>Russia has more missiles
But can they hit anything

>and men than America
kek, no

- Europe/NATO are at war with Russia/Iran
- Immigration rates within all westernized nations are now doubled.
- Islam is the only religion now allowed within westernized civilization.
- American 1st/2nd Amendments are lost
- Jobs within westernized countries are now outsourced to 3rd world countries.
- It is now illegal for Caucasians to marry other Caucasians and have children. All kids from this point on MUST be mixed.
- There's a "white privilege" tax
- Hatespeech is now prosecuted and it includes not referring to someone as "Xir" (or whatever the current gender fad is).
- Consuming meat is now outlawed.

That's all I can think of, but it's pretty weird about how little I am actually joking.