Who else is boycotting?

Who else is boycotting?

I hardly ever bought their overpriced shit anyway

Is it really boycotting if you don't buy their shit already?

No, those refugees deserve to live the American dream.

Working at Starbucks long enough to afford a cup of their shit coffee.

fpbp

As if there were no other places making a good coffee.

>terrorists deserve to live the American dream

Ha good one.

It shouldn't take a social media comment to make you realize buying local and truly independently owned is the only way to go

Came here to post this. Never touched their shit, never will.

I drink Dunkin anyhow. Not that Starbucks shit.

HTTP://bad.coffee

I've never bought their shit in the first place.

>Zero risk virtue signalling
>So brave!
>Really fighting against the status quo

Truth is, this whole stunt will have no effect on their bottom line. No one that cares really went there enough to matter. Their basic bitch white girl clientele will either have no idea anything is happening or will go there more to virtue signal. Whatever little they lose they will make up for with SJWs. Well played Starbucks. I actually want to see them hire all those immigrants/POCs/rapist so that their shit brand can go belly up when they go full KFC and no one goes there anymore.

>Paying >$5 for coffee
>Not brewing a big thermos when you wake up
a r e y o u k i d d i n g m e

>Starbucks opens in Italy
that's the joke

Call me a cheap bastard, but I refuse to pay the equivalent of $10 for a fucking coffee that I can make better and nicer in my house for about 10cents. Its a fucking status symbol

Starbucks? More like starcucks.

I bought a coffee from there yesterday and it cost me $5.94

Never been. Costa is far too good to ever go anywhere else. Plus the baristas' include some super cute Italian boys.

sure, I'll join. I don't think I've ever been in one before though, so I doubt it'll have any impact.

I've boycotted them ever since they wanted a conversation about race about Ferguson. Fuck this Jew company

>Buying overpriced coffee when you can brew your own

>implying independent coffee shops aren't owned by full retard liberal degenerates

Whens the last time you left your room user?

>what is espresso
>what is a latte

I say we make them our guys. Any Dunkin donuts I walk into is owned and run by Muslims or Indians. Every Starbucks I've been to is owned and ran by whitey. Their coffee sucks but atleast more than just the creamer is white.

I used to work there, unintentionally boycotted them ever since.

I can't boycott something I've never had before.

I've never actually been to a Starbucks

>ever drinking overpriced shit coffee with pretty sprinkles
stop

only got a couple coffes from them but now
i wont go there again

Start drinking Dutch Bros.

What happened while you were working there?

Might as well just go to Costco and get their $1.45 mocha freeze.

I did win a bunch of gift cards and Starbucks is a choice.

>what is espresso
The caffeinated Jew.
>what is a latte
The frothed-milk Jew.

>when you can brew your own.

I dont think it will matter as most libs go there for the full lib experiance.
you get asked you name you can hangout
it takes 7 minutes to have them make a fucking mocha late supreme ugg boot espresso

Why on earth would I ever buy overpriced, horrible tasting coffee when I have a perfectly good french press and cheap coffee machine?

Why? Their coffe sucks

I go in there to piss. I guess I could leave the bathroom messy but that is too petty for a proud Aryan.

Me, & I'm not happy about it one fucking bit.

Starbucks coffee is good & strong, & convenient for me. I don't give a fuck about the brand, I don't give a fuck about the "image," I don't care about the price. All I want is the best cup of coffee that I can buy..not make...when I want to buy it. I've had moderate luck with a joint called "Coffee Culture" which is a slight detour, but to he honest, its the same fucking crowd that you see at Starbucks...but with shittier coffee.

I don't know how long I'm going to last, & at this point, I don't give a fuck who's making my coffee, as long as its the best I can buy. They just lose tips is all.

>Starbucks
>Schultz

>DD
>Rosenberg

None of our guys.

Yes. Don't even bother with them. Though I guess you could use their wifi, unless you need a code.

i never saw a starbucks until i went to germany

local places are even more expensive

Taster's Choice (R) instant coffee packs.
$0.88 for a 5 pack.

>your answer right there.

Coffee culture isn't that bad

This

Starbutts

Good thing I brew my own. Who wastes money on $hekelbucks anyway? It's the current year.

>>implying independent coffee shops aren't owned by full retard liberal degenerates

I'm afraid they are. I buy mine from a local roaster and the owner is as delusional of a Marxist Bernout as you'll get.

Oh, & New Balance look ugly as fuck. I bought a pair, just because, & dropped them off at the good will the other day...because they suck. I like what I like, & will buy what I like, & what THEY like matters less & less to me.
>all my suits are Hugo Boss though ;)

Yeah, & it isn't that good, either.

I make my own coffee with whatever whole bean is cheapest that day at the grocery store. Only pretentious asses give a shit about which arabica nut they are drinking.

Fuck jewbucks I run on home made and dunkin

biggby>starbucks
this has always been so

>I make my own coffee with whatever whole bean is cheapest that day at the grocery store.

And use it as a flavoring for your milk and sugar?

>tfw making a statement about refusing to make a statement

I'll always boycott them. I once bought a large, hot, big black coffee and the fucking shitty eco-friendly solar powered sustainable biodegradable 1-ply Starbucks Beverage Holderâ„¢ literally disintegrated by the time I got home. No joke - it started to give way and flex in my hand so much that the lid began popping off and I could barely put it back on. I'd rather get Dukin Donuts or Tim Hortons any day of the week.

I'm way ahead of the game, been boycotting for years. If you have to buy coffee out, buy Dunkin.

Circle K coffee is better and cheaper anyway.

Nice bait. Have a (you)

I stopped going when I realized I could buy a decent espresso machine for 500 bucks.

>espresso
moka pot, lad.

I thought about it for a while without paying heed to the screeching and I've decided there is no better outcome than Starbucks hiring nothing but refugees.

It's the best place for them to hang out with the Libtard drones writing the next great tweet on their leased laptops, being assholes to the staff... who will slowly grow to hate them more than I do.

It keeps them all employed and busy and public enough to watch for signs of radicalization.

Yeah, so far I can think of a bunch of upsides and no downsides.

>who will slowly grow to hate them more than I do.
to be clear, both sides will grow to hate each other/realize how much they disagree on fundamental life choices

I don't drink coffee anyway so I'll just continue not ever going there.

I support the boycott though, such a bitchy sjw company.

>implying people ever drink jewbucks to begin with

I can only afford Nescafe.

>OP starts thread about political ramifications of Starbucks boycott based on refugee hiring

>half the retards on Sup Forums use it to self-glorify about their discriminating taste in coffee

Never drank their overpriced coffee to begin with. You can buy like three months of supermarket instant coffee for the price of a single Starbucks latte.

LoL, I guess...its just that I'm a busy man, old, & set in my ways. I'll give something a go (I.e; New Balance) if I can support something that supports a common cause, but you really want me to alter shit, ESPECIALLY something like my daily coffee, -that I've enjoyed for years, just because they're now going to import their slave labor?! God bless em'...I'll make a statement by giving no tips when & if I ever see some foreign mutt making my cup. They have no reasonably close competition, & I like their coffee. Fuck it.

You wish it was aboycott thathas been impacti g them.

I never bought that overpriced crap.

me

https_://_en.wikipedia._org/wiki/Robusta_coffee

what does that make you then faggot?
>above it all faggot who posts retarded face meme thinking he's superior while having to point it out for his own narcissism

>Drinking the caffeinated jew at all

Haven't been since like 2010. I needed a coffee and it was there.

you seem angry

Their coffee is shit and overly caffinated anyway. I'd rather give my buisness to local coffee roasters who charge less.

We have a Starbucks here but Ive never tried it, and this refugee bullshit does nothing but drive me away more.

I'm not one of those coffee purists that spits in the direction of people who drink Starbucks. I do occasionally get a coffee there when I'm out and about and have no other way to make myself a coffee.
>inb4 hurrdurr make every single cup of (black) coffee for yourself otherwise you're a gullible faggot hipster consumer who pays $5 for a cup of coffee
That being said, Starcucks isn't getting my money anymore until they stop this pathetic anti-Trump nonsense. What pisses me off is that it's not even a Muslim ban, it's seven countries that are all extremely dangerous and it's only a temporary move.

>Rosenberg

You're still feeding the Beast.

Shariabucks

Why the fuck would I want to drink 90% sugar? Starbucks is trash, if you don't drink coffee black then you're a bitch.

Can't boycott, I always get Dunkin.

AMERICA RUNS ON DUNKIN'

I would but I got a bunch of gift cards and it's the only coffee shop on my morning pupper walking route.

Well the idea is to hire refugees all over the world, not just the US. So it would be just like hiring citizens in Muslim countries like Sweden and UK.

>Who else is boycotting?

I'm boycotting their burnt overpriced coffee

Boycotting because of a political position is infantile and not compatible with a free thinking society. What you think and say shouldn't have anything to do with your participation in the economy.

What's slightly understandable is when it goes beyond speech and into action, and patronizing the establishment enables shit you don't want to happen on your dime. What exactly is wrong with preferentially hiring refugees? If it's such a bad idea you should let starbucks do it so they take a beating, just like target imploded when corporate decided to virtue signal about transgender bathrooms they themselves never use at the expense of their customers.

Why even drink coffee?

wow how can you not loved the based buddy poo in loos at starbucks. they barely speak english but are still the nicest people ever.

>mfw I fucking hate them as a company but I drink one of these almost every day

For the caffeine?

>> Leaf
>> Tim Hortons

Enough said. I've honestly never tried Starbucks coffee and certainly never paid for a cup of that shit, ever..

Don't energy drinks have more?

I usually eat food if I'm tired, that wakes me up.

I will never set foot in a Starbucks again if I can possibly help it.

Tim Hourtons master race.

not me.

The board members of Tully's Coffee might do that...

I bought a Rancilio grinder and espresso machine so I can make a latte at home. The total cost to make a latte that would cost $5 at Starbucks is about 50 cents. Even if I use organic coffee and grass-fed organic milk the cost is still less than $1. I can make a better latte simply by using the expensive ingredients. The equipment cost me about $1000 dollars but in the long run it saves money and I don't have to support (((Starbucks))).

Been boycotting them for at least 8 years now.