Fuck you Trudeau for making us look bad

Fuck you Trudeau for making us look bad

He is such a piece of shit.

from my point of view Trudeau seems like a pretty cool guy. You guys take him for granted. At least he isn't trump

We'll take Trump, you guys take Trudeau, unless you can convince me 'somehow' that Trudeau is ... good?

What
This guy's awesome

now after making you look bad, hes also going to import an army of rapist muslims to assault children in public and then tank your currency

this guy is going to ruin canada, better get him out before its too late

Why do you say that? You filthy fucking troll.

We can't. Migrants are going to vote him in next election. Why the fuck do you think he brings so many of them in, retard?

you make yourselves look bad

>convince me 'somehow' that Trudeau is ... good?

he accepts everyone and isn't a racist retard. He is pro lgbt and anti hate speech

>live and let live mentality
>accepts globalization but wants to bring industry to Canada as well
>willing to invest in infrastructure

based Trudeau

Well he's German. Trolling is all he has left after the rapefugees took his asshole.

> He accepts everyone
including mudslimes, rapists, monsters and etc

> isn't a racist-retard
View above answer, he accepts all of those because he can't see what's wrong with them because of how blind he is.

> He is pro lgbt
He supports mental illness, YAY! Seriously dumbass, the LGBT issue is long over with in Cucknada.

> Anti hate speech

He is AGAINST freedom of speech, not anti hate speech, this is VERY different.

He gets all that Muslim exotic pussy.

Gtfo,shill

Die in a fire

Trudeau a piece of shit. He is ruining Canada, he should've never been allowed to bring in immigrants.

This. Everyone who voted for him needs to be shot.

That whole story about 'muh refugees' is making me sick, I'm not against immigration at all because I'm an immigrant myself and I think that the FSW or CEC are some really good examples of that.

I've spent the last 5 years of my life saving money and trying to improve my englsh/french so I could come here as an official immigrant with some good savings and background checking (criminal, financial and career).

Now this fucker indiscriminately open the borders for some sandniggers who can't even speak a single work in english/french and have not a single fucking dime in their pockets.

It's outrages me...

You're a migrant? Are you black? muslim? asian?

Fuck you

Sure... it was Trudeau's fault

FOR FUCKS SAKE TRUMP ANNEX US ALREADY!