Mfw there are actual holocaust deniers on this board

>mfw there are actual holocaust deniers on this board

Jesus Christ guys, I thought people like you were a myth. Do you actually believe this shit or are you just doing it because it's what the extreme right is supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g
vocaroo.com/i/s07CDyt1b1OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next to nobody denies it here. Some glorify it and some are sceptical towards the typical numbers

Germans killed some Jews. They also kill a bunch of other people too and kikes like you lose their shit when you remind them about that.

the holocaust never happened

Let me tell you, some bad things happened during the Holocaust. Bad things, done by bad people. It was a disaster.

But you look at the official figures, and you look at the research done by the Holocaust Memorial organizations, and what do you see - something just doesn't add up. I know they're supposed to be experts, believe me - we love our experts. But you gotta have extreme vetting for these facts. It's gotta happen.

sorry bro but raw data is holocaust denying as fuck and sucks about your feeling

Deniers? Revisionists maybe.

There were no gas chambers for humans, or "final solution"(op Reinhardt BS) and the death toll is exaggerated.

Prove me wrong. Do it.

Pure coincidence.

lol
saved

You are aware that questioning the credibility of the Holocaust is a thought crime in your country, correct? That isn't suspicious to you?

How can anyone deny the holocaust when Europe was at peace for the next 70 years?

6 million is a meme from ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts

How could I ever deny the 60 million that died? Hitler's gassing of the 6 billion was the worst crime that we murderous Germans ever perpetrated against God's chosen. I will never forget the 60 trillion.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

>youtube.com/watch?v=owOZDWdPadA

>it can take upwards of 8 hours or more to completely cremate a body using a modern day cremation oven
>Germans cremated millions of jews in four years

its basic math really.

Saged and reported to German authorities for participation on a holocaust denial web forum board.

Enjoy your talk with the Nu-Gestapo!

There is a difference between being a Holocaust denier and a Holocaust revisionist. However, since (((they))) disallow any sort of real dialogue to ever open up and any real research to ever be conducted, they just lump the two together and brand you as a Nazi.

Posting in a CREW thread.

Fuck off.

Sage and hide

Shill faggot btfu

CREW KEK detected.

yes there is a holocaust
a holocaust against white people
you should be embarrassed for denying this

You are in the wrong timeline, mate

But but it was real in my mind.

People here would sell their own mothers if it made people on the internet think they were edgy.

IT'S AN ANONYMOUS BOARD WHAT THE FUCK!

>A german worried about the opinion and ideas that are different from his own

Whew, lad. How much rapefugee semen have you already swallowed?

CTR stop shilling everyone knows the holocoster was a myth. Jews were interned in camps,but never executed on a mass scale. Zyklon b was for lice to fight the spread of typhus. Oh btw my grandpa is a lampshade

I dont deny that nazis killed jews

I dont agree that it was 6 gorillion

1 post by this id

prove it.
thats all i ask
someone to prove it
scientific proof, nothing else

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

Not one Nazi on trial denied the holocaust, you'd think ONE of them would say "This is a fraud" but they didn't. But I guess the testimony of the people that were actually there isn't as compelling as a MS paint infograph.

goddamit why is this video blocked in israel

Here you go, have some hand holding with your definitive proof

archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries

The Holocaust really happenned, however the 11 millions jews killed is a oax, there weren't this many jews in Europe before the holocaust anyway. The more plausible numbers confirmed by historians are between 5 and 6 millions of victims in the concentration camps and other means used for racial cleansing by the nazi. Those 6 millions are not all jewish however, most were gypsyies, then jewish, and then the other groups ( disabled poeple, gays, political opposants).

>they're supposed to be experts, believe me - we love our experts
I love experts, believe me, they're great, they're awesome. I know many experts, such extraordinary people, they're great

Plus you still have bone which either needs to be buried (literally mountains of dirt displacement unaccounted for) or needs to be pulverized (huge waste of fucking time and never found)

crew

>mfw it's 2017 and people other than Jews are still assblasted about a happening that didn't even happen to them
>mfw no face

>Next to nobody denies it here
lurk more

KEK has spoken.

Praise him, mortals.

shoo shoo filthy jew

>60 millions people killed in WW2 many women and children
>let's focus on this 10% group non stop

Let me tell you a story about a vicious snake. You'll love it, It's great. It's true.

muh holohoax

use basic math, and you know how impossible the number 6000000 is

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

the holocawst never happened. but i wish it will. fuck jews fuck kikes.scumbag the religion

fuck off dipshit

Daily reminder that anti-semitism is a primitive ideology that literally hinders social and economical progress

youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g

>even german people starved and died to sickness
>prisoners starve and die too after allied bombed traintracks to the camps cutting of the supplies
>germans now have systematically killed jews and not just were unable to sustain them longer

sure thing

KIKE SHILL PLEASE GO

How did Raimi get away with this?

They had work camps but the "death camp" thing is a complete lie. Also they were trying to do what was best for their country considering they were under attack by communist jews trying to start a revolution like the bolshvik revolution in germany.

I will not read that full text but the second one is referring to Auschwitz birkenau only.
1.2 Million is the official number today

Oh now I read parts of the text and feel a little stupid now. Anyway

>Really makes you think

vocaroo.com/i/s07CDyt1b1OI

Why it doesnt work on Armenians?

Use your head and look into it. Don't go trusting every jew sob story and ask yourself why the other persecuted groups never have anything to say.
Look into the allied bombings of german supply lines and ask yourself how could supplies reach the camps if the tracks are bombed out.
Look into typhoid fever and the fact that the death camps were all in lands claimed by the soviets and how strange it is that the camps that the west found just happened to all be only work camps.
Ask yourself why the soviets can kill exponentially more people than the nazis but communism is still socially acceptable, and even admired by those who condemn the holocaust.

There were no death camps, only work camps. Soviets lied. The rest of the world believed it.
WW2 was big money playing all sides. The nazis never would have gotten anywhere without jewish funding. The nazi war machine wouldn't have been able to operate without jews providing resources and equipment. Truth be told it's not as simple as the jews did it. The Rothschilds and various industrial giants and criminal families perpetrated the entire war.
George W Bush's grandpa, Prescott Bush, actually made money off of the German work camps.
In reality everyone who wasn't part of the world's ruling elite lost that war. It was intended to make them shit tons of money and ended up being a massive power grab.

>Video made by jews saying hating jews is bad

I don't deny it, I just question why killing jews through the use of gas chambers and ovens would be faster than just shooting them.
And don't say duh, bullets were expensive, because zyklon b and mantaining an oven at over 1000 degrees wasn't free either.
Hitler didn't wan't to kill them, he just used them as slaves. Those who died, died from fatigue.

> there are actual holocaust deniers on this board

> I Really, Really like this image

That's some next level shit.
wtf is wrong with people like this?

Remember when you could be white without jews claiming they are white calling for white guilt?
Remember when you wanted to be fiscally responsible for the nation and a jew wasn't saying but mu Holocaust every ten seconds to derail an argument?
Remember the umpteenth time the 6gerllion figure was changed contradicting even the Red cross but no one was aloud to investigate and children at age 1 need to be taught jews are the only real victims?
Remember when Jews were the worlds biggest nuclear proliferation treaty violator and silenced there own whistle blower?
Remember when the USS liberty was attacked by Israeli fighters?
Remember when a Jewish layers convinced the government to kick Germans out of the US & England leading to no possibility of not having WW2 witch resulted in 60 million deaths?

Pepridge Farms remembers.

Lies invented to paint the war as being about social issues instead of being just another bullshit trade war like WW1.

Merchants gonna merch.