Farmers Appreciation Thread

> On average 1 farmer is responsible for producing feeding roughly 140 people

They are under appreciated by society. They should all be celebrated more than anybody else.

>THEY PUT ALL THE FOOD YOU ARE EATING RIGHT NOW ONTO YOUR PLATE

They face turbulant times with pressure from Supermarkets and the likes of Monosanto.

Go to a local farmers market on weekends and support them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_production_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck farmer cucks.
We need a farmer genocide as far as I'm concerned.

of course we are and i`d never eat (((meat))) from supermarkets

Farmer fucked your wife?(dog)

My granddad owned a farm in out Kansas. As a kid and a teen I'd go out there in the summer to help him. Fucking backbreaking work.

>They are under appreciated by society

Are you fuckin shittin me m8? They're the richest people in my state. Fuck they get more government handouts than niggers.

They always have atv's, motorcycles, brand new pickups every 3 years, swimming pools, EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEE

So start producing something of worth you lazy faggot.

And just imagine, because of modern technology farming is actually way easier now than it has been at any other time in history. Farmers are truly the forgotten heroes of mankind.

Agriculture is the founding stone of civilization.
At least the kind of agriculture that many people particepate in and not a few gigantic land owning gibs me dats, while more and more people have never been in contact with nature.

For example I have a test for you. If you think pic related is a nice view, healthy, natural or in anyway a good idea, you are degenerate that does not have the slightest clue about life itself.

You're retarded. The whole reason they make so much is because the government subsidizes them.

No more farmer subsidies!

Which subsidies do you disagree with and why?

Corn subsidies. Pensions for most retirees aren't even ensured, why the fuck should farmers get government handouts?

Because they produce things that people need to not fucking die.

They already are rich without the handouts plus they have insurance from hail, tornadoes, crop diseases..etc. The handouts are just pure profit.

Exactly the same as the UK

>paying illegal immigrants to drive around in expensive tractors while you sit on your ass and grow rich on subsidiaries is praiseworthy

Also it should be noted that while large farms are somewhat of a neccecarrity everyone should at least produce some food for themself to consume

Preach it. I always go to our local farmers market.

thats all? I feel like 1 farmer makes way more food than that

1 probably feeds hundreds of thousands

Farmers have it made in the states

>own huge parcels of land to do with as you please
>if you fuck up or have a bad year you have insurance to cover the costs of your fuck ups
>receive millions of dollars in government subsidies in order to persuade you to keep farming
>retire and sell land for tens of millions of dollars

You can actually look up your local farm subsidy payouts online by county.

Farmers are the biggest welfare queens in America

Local farm stand next door.

Closed for winter

Wish they sold meat.

farmers are too stupid and slow to live in a big city. We should kill them all for not voting for Hillary. Crush the ruralites

yes but if anyone deserves it, its them

they work over 12 hours a day, and the product is the food we eat

>most corn
>used to feed people

Farmers love monsanto you dumbfuck

Is there anything that we haven't considering genociding here?

Yes. What do you think the chickens, hogs and cows you eat eat?

If you say but hurr durp I only eat grass fed errything! I'll slap your shit in

>t. Mugabe

Farmers will inherit the earth when after the great happening and all the manbaby city folk starve to death

It's not fucking difficult to run a big farm, you have employees and machines doing all the work for you. They get paid for the food, plus subsidies. Plenty of companies produce stuff without getting subsidies, but somehow these rich fucking welfare queens are praiseworthy.

farmers are government welfare babies

>most corn
>feeding animals

It's like you dillholes don't know that being a farmer in modern day america means being bought up by a super farm or suffering the fate of perpetual debt, usually to the tune of 500k+

Corn and soybeans yes. You know what feedcorn is boy?

>feeding your livestock mostly corn

poorfags get out

Support your local farmer!

THIS! I respect farmers so much. Although I thought 2% of the population was farmers so they feed 50 people. Also farmers deserver subsidies. FUCK FARMER HATERS

For example just look at the suburbs in america. Lawns so far th eye can see but not a single fruit or not tree, because you might get sued that a leaf falls down and that would look untidy. The result of this is that there are huge plantations of trees where there is a shit ton of pesticide use and bees even need to be imported because otherwise this unnatural system woul not even work.

GAS THE WHITES

but that's wrong, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_production_in_the_United_States

How did u get in?!

>muh subsidies

farmers are like niggers on the government tit

even the field corn that is used for ethanol production makes high quality animal feed as a byproduct ("distiller's grains")
that then is used to feed animals

Ooh wow ethanol beats feed by 7% holy shit I got btfo how will I ever recover

But they actually do shit with those subsidies.

it's almost unavoidable
no nation is going to let the price of it's food fluctuate too much
it's not like consumer electronics

dont buy local, if you buy from the big business ones they feed way more people at cheaper rates

>I was wrong but I wasn't actually wrong! user BTFO!

still isn't most corn :^)

suuuuuuuure

....I'm always in, mr toothpaste.

Good goy

They are appreciated with the money they earn.

They are paid why would I give them a higher honor. They just do a job, like a fed ex guy. They are not going uncompensated, running a high risk, taking heat for defending others, or soldiers.

oh so the farmers pay back the tax payer when things go well for them do they?

didn't think so faggot

Look at zimbabwe, kill the farmers and you die too

I'm a poorfag and still by the specially marked milk and butter
Good old British farmers deserve a break

Found the low test Cityfag

nope
it's a cost on society that ensures there won't be a famine
a few years ago there was a spike in the price of eggs here due to the avian flu wiping out 80% of egg-laying hens, that was bad enough

It's funny to see how Americans in this thread are trying to argue that their usual oh so neutral and wise invisible hand in this case is busy jerking farmers off

The farmer may be the reason I have food in my fridge... Yes, yes. BUT DID HE PUT IT IN MY MOUTH? NUH UH. Stumped ain't you, farm boy?