Who is none white here?

It seems like everyone that is none white that goes on Sup Forums hates being none white, is this true?
Also ITT: Name your race and/or the race you would like to be.

you a gollyiwog or a raghead
I am irish

I'm assuming by gollywog you mean black then yes I am.

Finns are not white, so I am

Jamaican, white.

>Finns are not white
Who said that?

Damn.

what type you a wog one or a spear chucker

>wog one
Even though I don't know what that is, I know I am definitely not a spear chucker. So I'll go with a wog

Italian, white

I look kinda Moorish, and I'm pretty happy, got more things to grip about myself than my skin colour xd

Whitest country in the world reporting in.

>finns
>white

I consider them to be the same thing. But then again what Sup Forums considers white is different to what I consider white.

>Finns are not white
Please fill me in I'm out of the loop.

wog one desu I am memeing it's a thing blacks from the caribbean say and what race do you wanna be also were in the uk are u

> white
> white

Even though whites are hated in my country, I like being white.

they got KHANED

Oh wag1, we urban Brits say that a lot. I'm from east London. I used to want to be white then again, because of anime, then white again and finally settled with black because I believe you have to learn to love yourself.

but said they're the whitest country

German, white, 100% Aryan, all grandparents had Aryan certificates by the Nazis, which means that there's no brown person in my ancestry for at least 6 generations.

Coloured
Anything that isn't mixed race

the snow I think he means
do cockneys still exist and you based or woke

I've never seen someone 100% white the most is 99.9% also because of the whole out of Africa thing you have some black ancestry.

good going krautz, you sound like my best friend XD

I come here to laugh at all the autistic kids that freak out over nothing. Don't want to be white, but don't have anything against white people IRL. The people here are mostly retarded tho.

What is your race, and what race would you like to be?

Good mindset desu

I may only be half white but at least I'm not half black.

mongrel, pure-bred of any of my ancestral ethnicities

slavnigger here

What is the other half?

Thanks

Be more specific. But what would your ideal race be?

What's wrong with being Slavic?

I have a Mexican background. I feel happy as I am. Wouldn't mind if I was Russian or Irish in another life.

Go back to the desert faggot

That because Americans have had a tough time over in there melting pot so anything darker then snow is black to them kek. Italians are white.

I have some med or slime in my genes somewhere tan like a mother fucker. Got blue eyes though I promise.

lol

>Got blue eyes though I promise.
Lucky you!

I hate being black so much because Im a rational person and I have no choice but to act like a stupid ape just to appear normal to my own fucking race.

I hate every single thing about my race, how they worship criminals yet are "christian", how they pride on acting like wild animals, how mindlessly violently they are, how they ruin and destroy everything, how criminal they are, I fucking hate this race so much I wish I could kill every black person on earth including myself.

I wish I was anything except Abo being black and rational is a curse.

> this flag

You still can do some mosque-masacre. Go for it - take as many non-whites with you as possible.

I'm Half white, half hispanic. I'd like to be full white. Even though I live in Texas, the majority of attractive women are white. And most people don't like racemixing, so my chances of getting a girl that won't turn into a goblin like Jeb's wife, are slim.

no im fine

what type?

>bahamas
Are you "invisible against a black background black"?

That's just poor people in general. You also described russia and my country desu.

mulatto reporting

I know how you feel and I even went through this phase but it's no reason to hate yourself. There are plenty of things in life we can't control because it definitely won't fix it. I know the black culture is fucked but that is no reason for you to be so. Just work on yourself and don't worry that you can't control the waves of the sea just be grateful for the things you do have e.g. eyes fingers among other things then you will be much more happy.

Are you one of those cute mulattos?

East African
Not indian

Same.

like i said, pure blood of any of my mixes would be fine. being a mongrel just sucks. on one side i'm a european mix (primarily anglo) the other side i'm iranian (part gilaki and part persian).

not a woman

>I have no choice but to act like a stupid ape just to appear normal to my own fucking race.
Cuck.
Give up on the degenerate lifestyle and (((friends))). You'll feel better trust me.

No but I am invisible in the nighttime.

White people are the best thing to happen to this race because we would still be in the mesolithic era, but honestly you white people are stupid fools why didnt you just kill us after you were done with slavery. Why did you think you could civilize jungle savages that have lived that way for over 40,000 years in just 160 years? This beautiful island that once belonged to Taino tribes is now a nigger infested shithole with a covered up violent crime rate for tourism bucks of course. I see so much potential in this land but because its full of niggers that will never happen, I know in the future this place will turn into Haiti or Somalia its only a matter of time really.

You can go and say well those are just poor people, yes black people are poor because most of us have no impulse regulation I see these idiots blow their paychecks the moment they get them then wonder why they cant buy groceries the next day it is unsettling to think that 90% of the humans surviving me are deranged uncivilized savages.

It's a meme that Finns, also Estonians and Hungarians are Asians because they're distantly related to the Mongol Empire

We have roving bands of gangs terrorizing people in this country, the government doesnt do shit because its a black government meaning the citizens are just tools to get money. Everytime you try to bring up the death penalty they go HURRR THEY HAD NO DADDIES THAT WHY THEY MURDERED SO MUCH.

You can get carjacked anywhere in this hellhole, there are fucking criminals in every inhabited place on this island its ridiculous and the police are incompetent and wait for you to die before going to scene.

But are you good looking? Also, what is it like having one black and one white parent?

I wouldn't call myself attractive, not because the potential isn't there, but more that im an amerifat

its weird having 2 different race parents but they're both relatively conservative in their views and have their shit together

That seems like a good mix I'm sure you can get around. Don't blame all of your shortcomings on your race; it could be deeper than that like your self esteem, which makes you see the world in a cynical way

I cant, I especially hate your black people America, Bahamians had a simple culture about living on the island, the cancerous filth your blacks created have now become the dominant culture in this land and now every fucking nigger under 28 acts exactly like your retarded inner city monkeys, they all dress like black americans, talk like black americans, and basically worship them. I had wanted to move to America but I would rather kill myself than live around African Ameritards.

Afghan American here.

I'm light skinned and aesthetic as fuck. Also US citizen.
I feel like I'm playing life in easy mode.

BASED
A
S
E
D

are there not rich people on your island who arent retarded?

>1/16 Injun
>No matter what I do I will always be a mongrel and my children too

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Also, what do our grandparents think of their kids marrying outside their race? What is the look on their face when they see you?

Yes but they are get this WHITE AND JEWISH.

Another thing the white majority areas in this COUNTRY ARE CLEAN AND HAVE NO CRIME AT ALL.

Run for office. Be the change you want to see in the world.

huh?

I'm a cold ass honkey
I'd probably like to be white nordic instead of red nordic but that's a sub-race thing

Aztec/Sephardic Jew mix here.

it's a meme

see>definitely won't fix it. I know the black culture is fucked but that is no reason for you to be so. Just work on yourself and don't worry that you can't control the waves of the sea just be grateful for the things you do have e.g. eyes fingers among other things then you will be much more happy.

>every fucking nigger under 28 acts exactly like your retarded inner city monkeys, they all dress like black americans, talk like black americans, and basically worship them. I had wanted to move to America but I would rather kill myself than live around African Ameritards.

The (((American Nigger))) was the first worlwide meme, I've witnessed its impact on Martinique too, but because we're still French we didn't go full Detroit. Try to save the one you see worthy like I'm doing now for you but most of them are lost in the loophole. You at least, you have the choice to be a product or a manufacturer.

Gook

I'm okay with being a gook, next best thing to being white without the drawbacks of being white.

I'm mixed.
Portugal, Mozambique, Pakistan, maybe other things I dont know...
I look like a moor.

I'm fine with my skin color...
Chicks dig it.

it's a terrible mix, desu. it's possible that i'm about to watch both sides of my ancestry slaughter each other. i'm a citizen of both countries yet neither country will fully accept me as one of their own.

but yes i have severe self-esteem issues as well so that doesn't help

What's it like to know you carry Jewish blood?

Nothing will change fool, I could be the leader of this dump and some asshole in my party willl find a way to fuck it up. Besides as long as this population is niggers any intelligent black sociopath clique like our current government can get reelected over and over.

Sand nigger.

I'm a Slav, so I'm white. Feels good to be 100% white as fuck.

THOMAS SOWELL ?

If you are non white on Sup Forums you should:

1. Be appreciative and acknowledge that pretty much all of modern society was created by whites.

2. Don't flee your own country and try to get into white ones. Your country is bad because of the people in it, you're just bringing your baggage to white countries.

3. You should be in your own lands trying to compete with whites by building a decent, productive society for your own people.

4. Multiculturalism is a lie. Some cultures are obviously superior. Cultures that condone physical violence against women cannot be seen as equal to Western society. Cultures that tolerate and expect corruption in the police in government are not equal. Cultures that promote greed and dishonesty (hi China) are not equal.

You're fucking retarded. Niggers didn't exist when Cro-Magnon left Africa.

And higher average IQ too
We have the wider bell curve tho so more innovators

Indian, wouldn't want to change race at all. I grew up in NZ and so identify more with NZ, which is a great country. But India has a weirdly complex culture and an extremely old history of development. It's currently not in a great state, and Indian men are known to act sometimes inappropriately towards women. I strive to be different, and I know it's currently the height of wit on pol to mock Indians, I believe India's state will begin to change in the coming decades as infrastructure improves. It will turn into a truly wonderful country.

Post a pic of yourself. I refuse to believe that any black person can have this much self loathing.

Feels Bad Man.

ITT: basement nazis take the piss out of the only coloureds who will hear them out and thereby translate their ideas into a language to which other coloureds - aleady primed against such ideas by media - are not allergic to.

Stop hating yourself.

It's pathetic, youre on par with self hating white liberals. I don't know too many non whites or what that's like, but still, stop it.

well they're seperated now,(married someone in their own race)

can't say about on my moms side because only her dad is around and I've never met him

my grandmother on my dads side doesn't like my mom but she's never said anything that would imply its because race

I'm not white. All my gfs are white

Being ashamed of your race is a bad mindset. A lot of the reason we have beta white knight cucks apologizing for a bunch of shit someone did 300 years ago.

>90% Anglo
>9% Scandinavian
>1% Aryan

Am I white guys? DNA test results are so confusing sometimes.. Does the one drop rule apply to me?

Self loathing minorities are disgusting. It's bot double think or other stupid shit to be a minoritiy and lean to the right.

>Show me your face motherfucker!
Why cant you ever stop being violent black people?

I just wish there was a day where I didnt have to constantly carry knives in school because every male there was fucked in the head and thought stabbing up people was a normal thing to do. Heck even the girls stabbed up people, teachers being stabbed up is a thing here, so is rocks being thrown by mobs of black teenagers after school.

>All my gfs are white
What, you have more than one girlfriend?

>I'm not white.
What race are you?

Seems like the best option is to get educated and leave.

I don't hate being non-white, I hate being told by people of my race that I act "too white".

I've got like 1/36 NA in me but it's just enough to make me look like an undesirable wog, so I kind of know that feel.

I recommenced the half-white/half-asian girl model. Pretty enough, clean, reliable, efficient and very horny.... though you do have to be selective when choosing as they do have a high susceptibility marxist/sjw poison thought, but if you pick the right one they make awesome wife material.

My father is white my mother is hispanic=tanned American

>the race you would like to be.

I'm Indio-claro master race why would I want to change, also I get to BTFO liberals because they can't use their privilege shit on me

Dude they exist, I used to be one, and I have met some. You probably have, but you couldn't notice it. But when you go through that phase you see it more clearly.