Russia using North Korean slave labor to build World Cup stadiums

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/06/20/Report-North-Korean-laborers-in-Russia-tortured-for-escape-attempts/5051466438499/

dailynk.com/english/read.php?num=14010&cataId=nk02500

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=056&aid=0010397696 (in Korean)

Not only are they not being paid, the workers are being forced to sleep in unheated shipping containers in -30C (-22F) weather.

Russia has paid the N. Korean state an undisclosed amount of cash to bring in these workers who are not being paid, are not allowed to leave the work site, and are tortured if they fail to report for work.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/23/north-korea-raking-in-almost-2-billion-selling-slave-labor-to-russia-others/
twitter.com/russianembassy/status/790124858218844160?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna need better sources to believe that. They have plenty of Central Asians for that shit.

Good, honest source.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/23/north-korea-raking-in-almost-2-billion-selling-slave-labor-to-russia-others/

Gookhere. You guys are all weak cunts who don't understand that surviving extreme conditions is a point of pride for Best Koreans, Central Asians, Finns and Slavs. Comfy whites boys in the west won't understand

Yes. And?

Even if that was true, what the problem?

More importantly: Russians have a literally FURRY mascotte.

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO yet again.

Moar

Kek wills it

REALLY makes you think

There's no problem with this.

Bro fuck the norks tho

Lel.

Qatar did that as well and theirs was much worse. But I expect the media to go crazy with this since Russians are evil nazis.

Russia is directly paying Kim Jong-un, not the workers, for the labor, and Kim Jong-un is using them money to build ICBMs to drop nuclear missiles on the continental U.S.

Russia knows exactly what it's doing.

REEEEE

IT'S ALLL ABOUT MEEEEE

MEE, I TELL YOU!

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Russia going back to it's imperial routes
Best timeline.

You'd be mad too if you had to deal with Nork missiles in addition to all the Allahu Akbar fucks.

>everyone wants to nuke me

please be real

>Not only are they not being paid
Load of bullshit. I've read Meduza article where the guy interviewied these norks. They earn $2-5k in Russia and they're set for life back home. It's the only way to get a startup in NK.

It's not real, unfortunately.

twitter.com/russianembassy/status/790124858218844160?lang=en