Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1Wg51SREFw
youtube.com/watch?v=83xaGtnlvR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a good gateway player, but the true redpill is Wentz

>stats padded to fuck by the NFL calling every hit on him roughing the passer
>tuck rule
>18-1

The sad part is I used to really like the patriots, but ever since they started winning they became cancer. to the entire league.

Yea he is, but this guy was better.

Forgot
>Has 4 Super Bowl rings (5 by next Sunday night)
>Fucks hot ass women
>Not a single personal scandal outside of NFL
>His red-pilled father is his "hero"

definitely

yes he is and i'm a patriots fan now because of him

Ditka lead the bears to their only superbowl win AGAINST THE PATRIOTS

Also he has the whitest WR corps in the league every year

If you're a neutral you should be rooting for the Pats just so we can witness Brady and Belichick meeting Trump at the White House. Guaranteed liberal shitstorm would ensue.

>falling for the pigskin jew

This
Eagles Super Bowl when

But is Cutler /ourguy/ as well?

Good point.

The patriots are the team to root for if you are redpilled. Not the damn hotlanta BLM whatever

literally never

shut up pedro, kickball is boring

>ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh he just missed by a haaaaaaaaaaair!!!!!!!!

score is still 0-0

kys faggot

Matty Ice is literally /ourguy/

> (You)
>But is Cutler /ourguy/ as well?

cutler ok, wouldn't say my guy, mcmahon at least won a SB

guess i'll root for the pats cause of brady

soon brother, the Eagles are the good guys
cowpie fan detected

im not a cowboy fan. tho maybe if the eagles start failing spectacularly again orson welles guy will come back

>Story leaks that he is /ourguy/
>Degenerates and liberals in Houston want him gone
>Wins 5th Super Bowl with practically all-white team
>Cemented as GOAT over Joe Montana
>Liberalism in Houston is forever destroyed
>Katrina victims go back home after over a decade
>Conservative leaders and alumni from Texas A&M (Houston is like the second home for Aggies) rebuild city
>The culling of Austin occurs later that year.
>Conservative-minded Texans push the cartels and drug trade back over the wall
>Brady retires and continues to bang Gisselle
>Several years later one of his sons enters the NFL as a QB and gets drafted to the Texans
>Texans finally get a good QB And continue on Brady legacy.

Nothing but good can come from his victory this Sunday.

Remember when Tommy Ricketts was funding Never Trumpers and then Don called him out on Twitter? Then Ricketts saw the light and donated $1 million to Trump and then the fucking Cubs (owned by Ricketts) won the World Series for the first time in 108 years?

Put your money on the Pats; they have Trumps blessing.

andy reid?
>atlanta
>white
he could never be /ourguy/
this guy knows what is up

> (You)
>this guy knows what is up

I was lucky enough to shake his hand and get a photo with him when I was in the Navy. He stopped by the Norfolk Navy Base and met some of sailors. He's fucking huge even though he's old now, I'm 6'2" and he's like 6'5" or taller and still a big guy.

What city of any importance is white? The Falcons have been getting whiter on an annual basis.

>18-1

>has an entire receiving corp of whites

Pats are so good that, winning 18 games and going to the superbowl is considered a massive failure.
Go watch the Jets bud

Yes he is /ourguy/. But don't jump on the bandwagon if you live outside of New England that's annoying. If you're from New England then you can call yourself a fan. You guys can jut quietly root for him.

Also Bob Kraft (the team owner) is friends with Trump and Bill Belichick is as well.

I can die happy if I get to see my team win that 5th trophy, Brady get his 5th ring, and then go visit Trump in the white house. Would be the biggest fuck you to the NFL ever. Something I need to see. Being a Pats fan and a Trump supporter is great because I get to see so much salt from the rest of the country it's awesome

Boston is pretty white and it's in the top 15 largest GDP in the world for cities.

Nevermind I just checked wiki and Boston is 44.6% Non-hispanic white, falling from 80% in 1970. Jesus Christ Massachusetts get it together.

what do if live in North Carolina and my pro team is literally the embodiment of BLM and black culture?

I miss Jake Delhomme...

Having a perfect regular season and repeatedly being hailed as the greatest team of all time only to get btfo in the only game that really is a massive failure, yes.

But hey! At least you showed those Giants 2007 was a fluke in the rematch, right?

Right?

>Deflategate
>during THE BIGGEST GAME of the NFL
>still awarded the win

Fuck that guy and fuck the NFL and all the idiots that buy into this lame shit.

He was a tight end, that height is basically average for that position

That sucks man the Panthers really do embody BLM. But at least you're not a Seahawks fan where your team is literally just loud niggers whose coach is literal 9-11 truther.

The Seahawks are the most bluepilled team. Pete Carroll literally has his players hold meetings with him to talk about their feelings.

And since you're from North Carolina you're totally welcome to root for the Pats this superbowl, you don't want to see fucking Atlanta win, a true fan always roots against his rivals

Most of us Irish Catholics got the fuck out of Boston when the nogs started taking over. It's a shame but we can't do anything about it.

Yes, hes one of the best players ever.

I hate the Patriots and used to hate him before I found out he liked Trump and looked more into him. Nigga is talented and actually a pretty cool guy.

Brady is übermensch.
Bellicheck's IQ rivals the bogs.
Ofc the pats are the best

I was born in SC and have lived there since, never liked the Panthers. Always rooted for the Falcons.

Also Fuck Cam Newton!

Yeah dude it blows. Last year was a dope season because we won a lot but Cam was doing all of his typically niggy shit and while I hated it, we were winning so I couldn't complain. This year was different. IMO he got exposed and will probably never have another season like he did in 2015. But yes, I'm glad I'm not a Seahawks fan. Most bluepilled team in perhaps the most bluepilled city in America.

Also, redpill or no redpill I would have been rooting for the Pats because fuck the falcons.

>Brady maybe, sort of, kind of, we speculate, it could be, there's a chance he might have just known that a ball was under inflated.

Also
>the AFC championship is the biggest game in the NFL
I think you're thinking about the superbowl man.

Learn about Deflategate. If you learned anything from our past election it's that the media fabricates things to create narratives. There's no proof still that Brady actually made sure the balls were not inflated properly, it's still only speculation that could never be proven, but because of the NFL's fucked up judicial system they slandered our team and gave us the suspension.

And we're getting revenge for it

That is objectively wrong
>there is still no proof that Brady did deflategate
>even if it was proven that he did it, it still wasnt the biggest game in the NFL, the Super Bowl is
>he played a game of football, you arent awarded a win

I do think Belichick cheats though I dont really blame Brady
>See Spygate

I am a Panthers fan and I agree, fuck Cam Newton. Atlanta might be the nig mecca but at least the team has Matt Ryan.

I rooted hard for the Panthers in the superbowl last year I was devastated you guys couldn't pull that one through. Fuck the Broncos that teams defense was bullshit. They just fucking signed a bunch of free agents and built that defense off spending a lot of money.

I would like to see the Panthers get back to being elite that was a great team to watch that season besides all the nigger bullshit. But it was such a strong offense. I'm so surprised it fell apart this season.

Pic Related

I know these kind of threads belong on Sup Forums but sports threads are redpilled

>I would like to see the Panthers get back to being elite
Kek

He's your wife's guy, you hero worshiping faggot

I basically want to see it because I want them to kill the Seahawks like they did last year in the playoffs. Seahawks are my least favorite NFC team

>Pete Carroll literally has his players hold meetings with him to talk about their feelings

Coaching making sure his players are in good condition is a bad thing?

What's even more embarrassing is Little Bow Wow got in there.

Russell Wilson is the biggest cuck haha. Remember when he said that he doesn't have sex with his wife?

that superbowl was terrible. although i guess losing to peyton manning wasn't that bad. i'm pretty sure he's redpilled. we also got the BTFO the seacocks along the way.

Asspained Seahawks fan detected.

>Coaching making sure his players are in good condition is a bad thing?

It's not the same thing. I can't remember the exact name for what they called the meeting but it was some really fruity shit where all the players got together to let their "inner feelings out." It was literally college safe space tier bad.

These are pro football players man not liberal arts students kek

that explains why all his players are a bunch of prissy little bitches.

Seeing the seacucks get absolutely destroyed two years in a row in the divisional round has been so awesome to watch. But yeah last years superbowl was easily one of the worst I've seen in a really long time

Peyton was a Jeb supporter.

Won't they come out with the most Superbowl wins for any coach or QB in NFL history if they win this?

better than being a Hillary supporter

kek

I love how whenever reporters ask Pete Carroll in press conferences why his players are acting like such niggers he always just says some shit a long the lines of "I let my players be who they want to be."

>balls deflated in first half
>Patriots suck
>balls properly inflated at halftime
>Patriots go on an absolute tear and kill the entirety of the Colts' franchise

If anything Brady was showing mercy, if he even knew about the deflated balls...which he didn't.

>Talking about your feelings
>Men

Why not invite them for a beer and talk about life like any hetero white man does?

Vocalizing what is bothering you helps you get past it.
His players are thugs because he always tolerated having thugs on his teams.

Yes. They will undeniably be the greatest dynasty ever (they already are but cucks still don't want to admit it). Bill Belichick is already the greatest coach ever even the biggest Pats haters will admit that, but this will solidify Brady's legacy as the greatest QB ever if they win.

Also, liberals are boycotting the Patriots currently, why wouldn't Sup Forums support the Pats?

>Last year's SB
>Awful

It was great due to liberal butthurt when Peyton "Old white man" Manning winning Cam Newton.

Broncos read Panther's playbook like it was nothing. Black QB can't play fish out of water plays, ever.

>His players are thugs because he always tolerated having thugs on his teams.

Yeah that's shitty dude. Fuck those guys. They should be in jail not playing football

I don't mean thugs as in criminals, just bad attitude overly aggressive.

It was awful for me because I hate the Broncos and don't particularly like Manning either. I was glad to see him get a ring and ride off into the sun but as a Pat's fan I was pissed

They won that game 45-7. If deflating footballs is enough to do that everyone would do it. They didn't alter the footballs anyways.

Fuck that picture gave me cancer

It's so frustrating when people can't appreciate how objectively impressive they are as a team. I live just outside of Seattle and every fucking time football is mentioned at a bar people decry the Patriots before they say anything else about the sport. I'm hoping they shut out Atlanta hard come Sunday.

>No mention of Tim Tebow

>Christian
>Never had sex
>Getting kicked out of NFL for not being a "NFL QB" despite winning matches

you better believe he's /ourguy/

anyone rooting for atlanta in the superbowl is a fucking commie.

Wentz is just a gateway to Riley "I'll hop this fence and whoop every niggers ass" Cooper

he is the greatest living American

they never did recover from that 2nd half asswhooping

The Pats are more redpilled than the Broncos, but even though they are almost all niggers, they are actually pretty bro-tier, when the pussy grabbing thing was happening the Bronco's players all said he would fit right into their locker room. Too bad they chimp out so much though

The fact that they're so successful and so much better than the rest of the NFL that people are literally too insecure about their own teams performance, that they can't admit the Pats are objectively impressive just goes to show you how truly great they are.

Yeah and Seattle fans are the worst. At the Patriots-Seahawks game this year at Gillette after the Seahawks one some fucking mongoloid yelled to me "see that's what happens when you face us and you don't cheat!"

He was either such a bandwagon fan that he actually believed deflategate happened in the superbowl or he was just such a delusional moron that he thought the Pats somehow won superbowl 49 from cheating. Fucking idiots man I'm sorry you have to live around those insufferable idiots

The Seahawks under Pete Carroll has been know like the Bengals were to draft players with actual criminal records.

those digits are eye-opening, I'm a /coopa-troopa/ now

>>possibly the best player in a league
>possibly

It's not even a question he is the GOAT

>Tim fucking Tebow
>never had sex

This really makes me think holy shit. How has he not been laid? Good for him honestly. Celibacy with his looks, money, and popularity, that guy swallowed the true redpill

after the Seahawks won* not one kek I'm a goddamn retard

youtu.be/x1Wg51SREFw
>I'll jump that fence and fight ever nigger here

He has been laid plenty of times now, with his wife. He was waiting for marriage. I actually forgot about Tim Tebow, he is the truth, ultimate redpill is realizing that Tebow was actually a good QB and teams had no reason to not use him.

> ultimate redpill is realizing that Tebow was actually a good QB and teams had no reason to not use him.

The biggest mystery of the NFL is why he was never used kek

>ultimate redpill is realizing that Tebow was actually a good QB

Where's his sex tape? He's pretty hot. I'd bang him.

The Seahawks should be muzzled, and living around Seattle I can say the same should be done to some of their fans. The asinine behavior of the fans is a huge detractor for casual fans though, so not everyone is behind the rampant and unwarranted fanfare. Still, it seems even non Seahawks fans around here refuse to admit how great the Pats are. Like you said, they're either insecure about their own team, or they buy into the demonizing of the Patriots done not only here in Seattle, but seemingly by a lot of other media outlets/fans.

You better believe he's /ourguy/

You forgot to mention that he's literally the GOAT, and bangs a supermodel on the reg.

Lifelong pats fan here. Let's fucking do this bois.

Why is he straight!?!?

So unfair.

youtube.com/watch?v=83xaGtnlvR0

He would unironically be the best reciever on the team by FAR today

Can't wait for my home team to win another super bowl.

Oh yeah Pats hatred is all over. I wear my Patriots stuff whenever I leave New England just to trigger people. I almost got beat up for it once in Alabama kek.

But yeah it's the same thing people did to the Yankees. I don't like the Yankees being a Boston fan but I'll admit their greatness. People just love to hate success honestly, it's the same shit people do to Trump. It's just human insecurity honestly.

It's so fucking bad with the Pat's though because it tortures NFL fans to see the Patriots own the AFC year after year after year. I get the same feeling too when I watch basketball, it's just easy to hate good teams, but at this point with non-Pats fans or non-casual fans it's just irrational hatred to the point where they can't admit the greatness of the Patriots dynasty when it's objectively clear

Has he ever not been our guy