petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's already decided in parliament but just for LOLs

sign

for the lolz

bumping

>dat grammar/spelling
I will sign it though.

Unfortunate that it appears to be written by a dumb ass nigga, but the content is sound

BUMP

It's made it to rt

rt.com/uk/375761-trump-petition-parliament-visit/

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Bumped and signed

Date says 20th feb

petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=178844

Hi lads

I'm not signing shit.

You Poms can go to hell. I hope the Muslims take the whole country.

>That's what you get for trying to starve my ancestors to death and then helped wipe out the Nazis.

KARMA MOTHER FUCKERS.

>jailed for calling ahmed out on his shit
>free speech

>the UK is a country that supports free speech
Utter horseshit.

Stfu

is this litteraly the only thing the left can amount to?

the ban is literally just London and Student areas

Donald Trump should make the United Kingdom a State, Visit to

>Butthurt about Britain not doing enough against Japan 60 years ago

>Lets in millions of Chinese

kek

>appose

You're really fucking stupid, you know that?

This whole thing reads like it was written by a 12 year old.

Not like they were going to change anything. But I'll do it just to spite them : )

its quite obviously botted

yet the bbc have been running it as main news all day

all they do is piss regular people off by this, not against trump but against the bbc and the millions of worthless liberal arts students destroying our economy

I didn't write it retard

Whoever written it was but who gives a fuck

Can't change it now, it's already got traction so who cares

Yeah but they have more signatures still even in non London areas. Eg the highest number of signatures in any constituency pro trump is still less than the antitrump ones in that constituency.

Both petitions are growing at the same rate but they have 1.5m more signatures already...

Non-virgin losers win the popular vote ............................................................................................................................................................. again.
Impeachement soon coming soon.

No you're thinking of the anti trump petition. This is the pro one.

Can I have some of that 40 mil?

TOP KEK

You are bloating this whole thing up. Britain will have to obey the EU regulations, to stay in their market. Many workers will be forced to leave Britain and the economy will weaken, many Brits will have to leave the EU and suddenly there are giong to be a lot of homeless jobless people in Britain. The Scottish gouverment is trying to leave the UK. Summarized, I canĀ“t see anything positiv about the Brexit.

Thanks for your input ahmed

Happy to put my name against it, id imagine if the beeb were trailing this for for the past 2 days like the anti Trump one it would blow that one out of the water. Same thing happened when they had a petition to ban him back in the summer.

>You are bloating this whole thing up. Britain will have to obey the EU regulations, to stay in their market

We will trade with america then, or anyone else who isn't in the EU, what a shame

>and suddenly there are giong to be a lot of homeless jobless people in Britain.

There already is, but you are german so you wouldn't know

signing for you now Satan

Signed :)))

Signed

Fuck lefties

DEAL WITH IT LEFTEYES

I'm not a UK citizen but I signed it anyway, will M16 be coming for me?

>appose

Stupid Little Englanders.

I signed earlier and contacted my local MP (one of those SNP nobodies) telling him I'm sure as he loves democracy and diversity of opinion and as he should be encouraging good relations between countries, he'll support it.

I'm sure he won't be happy.

>city-folk (nogs), jocks and southerncucks

disgusting, we need a 2nd civil war

>appose

nealry 500 people have already signed this from my small constituency. nice

No they just get discarded in the eventual count. Not that stops the BBC and co reporting "over a million people" have signed the petition to stop Trump making an official state visit, even though people in the Vatican are apparently opposed to it as well as Hong Kong etc.

Woohoooo and it keeps growing

>t. Achmed Mohammed Goatbanger

I'm posting this petition to Trump ;0)

>UK
>supports free speech

Pick one.

>Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
1,739,285 signatures

>Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
172,380 signatures

And Sup Forums will still pretend Trump is popular in the UK.

This petition is not to invite Trump, he is already invited, it was made to show him he is welcome from the British people ;0)

I don't get the response. Surely the remainers are the "Little Britain" that fail to promote and help our country to become a global power without the EU. The remainers are the Little Britain faggots that can't possibly see a way of coping without the protection of an EU state

We are spoken for in parliament that suits me

The counter petition hasn't had mass media coverage like the original that the BBC spent 48 hours shilling for

But you cheated on your petition with bots, this is from genuine real people and means so much more than cheater fake people

*This petition is not to invite Trump, he is already invited, it was made to show him he is welcome from the British people ;0)

It's already been outed in the media their petition has been signed by the same people multiple times. And used bots. It was proved with the second referendum petition they did that also. Trump will know he's welcome here.

Check out the Labour MP's who have signed our petition to welcome trump ;0)

Lol what the fuck

Because non retards know that this fucking petition means nothing.

Still, signed it for the lulz, would like to see it hit a million just to shut up the endless faggot brigade

As someone who lives in Scotland, I'm really disappointed in how cucked Glasgow has become. Fucking plethora of faggots and trannies dancing around on the streets last night

The barbarians will rape you people to death

Done my duty. Not sure it was a terribly good idea, this is getting no coverage in the press, it could do with being tweeted/kikebooked to normies.

SERIOUSLY - Check out the Labour MP's on the list who have signed the welcome Trump petition

I think the MPs are listed in the json data to show the number of people in their constituency.
A fun thing though would be to spam it to liberals as an anti-trump petition, I bet half of them would sign it without reading it.

These petitions don't mean jack shit but I want to see libtards cry.

link?

Nah it just says constituency. 4 in my area last I checked but it's likely more now.

>snp opposes trump
>signs the welcome trump petition

I've sent it to Breitbart as a tip. Fingers crossed.

@ >snp opposes trump
>signs the welcome trump petition

hahaha told you they were signing

They've already covered it, that's where I first saw it (though I think UKIP have sent an email out too)

>These petitions don't mean jack shit

This.
I've been going through a bunch of petitions to see if any of them persuaded the government to change their mind on any issue.
Every single one of them were refused lmao

@110304042
So scotland isn't cucked!

Best petition I ever saw was
"Petition to stop MPs lying"

Didn't have enough crayons for that one. Bet if that ever made it to parliament Teresa May would piss her Tena lady.

This also helps to see where about in the UK support is for Trump.

hahaha

Wew lad, how do you get the names?

here :D
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844.json

Thanks mate, im gonna save the ban trump one for the day of the rope

There's a link at the bottom of each petition page "Get petition data (json format)", which lists the numbers of signatures in each MP's constituency, as well as the number of signatures from each foreign country.

>Dr Alan Whitehead MP

Nice, my local MP signed it

Bro that's your constituency not your local MP. My area just under 300

>175,751

Take that libtard cucks

btw real sigs not fakes

>spelling
I was acquainted with one of the civil servants in charge of the petition page. Dreadful left wing twat, a pompous fat beta. Anyway, one of his roles was to choose which petition to allow when there were more than two on the same subject. If he didn't like the petition (because it was too populist), he'd choose the one with the worst spelling.
Government basically has leftwing faggot mods.

Signed and mined.

Someone tweet to nige and kthopkins to promote?

Also interesting to see
1. How geographically dispersed support is (the ban Trump petition is focused on a few areas - London, Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton, Edinburgh, Bristol)
2. The ban Trump one has at least three time the proportion of US and Canadian signatures.

Indeed, the pro trump one seems a lot more authentic.