This is how adults and actually sane people see Krumpf

For gods sake just shut it down pol... youve been btfo more than Klumpfy himself lol

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does the media/left hate Bannon so much?

Everything they've said about him has been completely false... So clearly he's a threat to their establishment, but why?

the left is in fear of everything. They are completly lost and btfo in a way that hasn't happened in 80 years. Shhhh let them keep spewing their hate pretending they are virtuous, its working great for us!

dont forget to sage these jewCrew threads

I agree that we should sage and ignore the obvious and repetitive shill threads, but we should pay a little attention to new methods of attack (like this thread), because it's symptomatic of something they're focusing on the public.

David Brock literally fucks children

Raymond Burke is the "black Pope" he like "Darkness" and abuse
kids into death. The catholic curch is sick abrahamic schizophrenia.

t. Benjamin Harnwell

Why are people still trying to get (You)s on this board? We fucking won. Go back to where you came from you disgusting little munchkins.

who is "we"

true.

They have no power with the public though, and what we need to do is find the few local demoshits and reuse these jewcrew tactics against their own party and keep chipping away at any power they have at all.

So you argue that we have been tricked into electing the guy we wanted? May I be so tricked every day.

where is jared? background .. muted?

you have an interesting interpretation of the word "everything". Is that an alternative interpretation? You know, it's funny, as there generally isn't much left open to that with absolute terms.

>Also argumentieren Sie, dass wir in die Wahl der Kerl, den wir wollten ausgetrickst worden sind? Kann ich jeden Tag so betrogen werden.

yea the catholiban cheets all and homeshooled evengelikals was to stupid. enjoy your next nikab

>CREW

NO WORRYS. The chatholic priests shut down Sup Forums in this year and frog be fragget.

Sup Forums is PURE SIN. Pepe was a dirty little helper and useless now.

Oh look here comes the crew.

Saved
Thanks OP

crew

>proofs?

Trump can't even go into his security briefings without Bannon holding his little manlet hands.

it's really fascinating how often the left uses this "man in the shadows pulling the president's puppet strings" propaganda

the exact same thing went down with bush and cheney and now it's being dusted off for bannon / trump.

what gives?

republicans never resort to this, you never heard about Obama being the "puppet" of someone

i guess it's just more of the left being convinced that the right is literally evil and that therefore the right's leaders must subscribe to "evil villain" tropes like puppet-string pullers

>Obama being the "puppet" of someone
Because there was nobody filling that role. But to be fair, nobody claimed Reagan was a puppet either.

I always heard he is the puppet of cultural marxist communistic zionists.

STAMPFY BTHO

i guarantee you that someone somewhere on the left did indeed find a person in reagan's cabinet / white house staff and declared them "puppet master" in newsweek or something

> +$0.02

Probably the closest was Caspar Weinberger. But he ended up leaving.

Hey man. McDonalds are always recruiting. Don't do this to yourself.

I really don't get this Bannon meme. Trump has been campaigning for the exact same things since day one. How the fuck is Bannon telling him what to do?

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

He was telling him all along what to do.

Then the people chose that.