You faggots told me he wasn't a shill! Please tell me this is liberal propaganda

You faggots told me he wasn't a shill! Please tell me this is liberal propaganda.

"Today, after a meeting with pharmaceutical industry lobbyists and executives, he abandoned that pledge, referring to an idea he supported as recently as three weeks ago as a form of “price fixing” that would hurt “smaller, younger companies.” Instead of getting tough, Trump’s new plan is that he’s “going to be lowering taxes” and “getting rid of regulations."

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F13K
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1478552777630.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/0HHv7pvTZNkfDMIoRKjmbw==/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Vox)))
>(((Matthew Yglesias)))
why do you ask us if Jews who lie to us without cease are also lying this time?

I can't find a source that counters the information in this article.

>deregulation

b-but they told me was wasn't a conservative.

But they did tell me we wasn't a corporate shill.

This is fake news.

Wow, real news says the exact opposite!
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F13K

It's almost like you are a fucking idiot for reading fake news.

this, Yglesias is a bald faced lying kike, he's one of the worst

>vox.com
fuck off.

Fuck off Crew

Don't listen to jew news. Wait until trump actually do something

LOL #DTS RIGHT GUYS?

>Wait until trump actually do something

Well he just meet with big pharama lobbyists and said he won't push for drug negotiations.

Fuck off Crew. Sage

CREWFAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

"So what I want, we have to get lower prices, we have to get even better innovation and I want you to move your companies back into the United States. And I want you to manufacture in the United States. We're going to be lowering taxes, we're going to be getting rid of regulations that are unnecessary." -Trump

How is he going to get them to lower prices without regulation? It's incredibly hard for a young company to breaking into the mult-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry, especially since most drugs are patent protected by those very same corporate shills. Unless new company's can enter, prices will remain high and those company's won't be hindered by regulation that allow them to bleed working class Americans dry.

>Crew-Sample-22.jpg(rename_before_posting)

>(((vox)))
crew pls go. your boss will be jailed by trump for being a pederast.

>It's incredibly hard for a young company to breaking into the mult-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry

thats because of massive regulations, fda trials, etc. It costs billions and years to bring drugs to market because of all of the red tape and trials. Guess who lobbies for all that shit? Those big multi-billion dollar pharma companies. They have the funds to stay in business.

Of course Trump is going to help big pharma. He's probably personal friends with many pharma execs. And you know Trump is gonna help out his rich friends as much as he can.

>And you know Trump is gonna help out his rich friends as much as he can.

AND BRING IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE

Lies. CREW only creates fake news. Sad!

is this all you or all CREW?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1478552777630.jpg/

Sad

There's an IMG_4941.jpg in archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/0HHv7pvTZNkfDMIoRKjmbw==/page/2/

>vox

Fake News

Also this is a CTR shill thread

>Vox

>getting rid of excessive regulations is bad
>lowering taxes is bad