Weed

people think weed should be legal
HELL NO
>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

DUDE

Meh, let people fuck themselves up if they want to.

Not an argument

none of that matters. Only harms people that would of never done anything useful before and Way more people are killled in the drug war than by the drug
Just asking do you think alcohol should be banned?

>cannabinoids are present in extremely high quantities in all breastmilk regardless of if she smokes weed or not
BAN ASSAULT TITS!

no shit only dumb stoners smoke weed

Your period smells like ass. It is our poisonous society. I guess babies smoke weed too

>Ayy LMAO Weed dude
Weed is for fucking losers.

Fuck off faggot zionist naggy nazi. Nicotine is vitamin B3

Closet fag that is

Smoking cigarettes will prevent this. And weed will prevent the effects of cigarettes. Each having their own benefits too
>1 post by this pulp and paper oil zog shill

lol when will mods prune this white noise bullshit?

SHILLS LMAO. TRUMP IS A WEEDMAN LMAO
You bitchass women dont even know what you want. Is it in the religion of science handbook? Praise frogs and the "round" earth!

By listening to whiny OP? Bunch of pedo commies

Never. It sustains the divide and conquer. Same dumbasses who want prostate cancer from nofap and claim (((mental illnesses))) for their favourite homosexual genes. They know nothing. They aren't Christian enough

don't care smoke anyway

Wow, leaf shit posting homoerotic faggot ruining this thread. Go fuck yourself you Hillary supporter.

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

If that’s you, we’ll provide you with a complimentary High Times magazine, for your reading and enjoyment, during your helicopter ride over the Rocky Mountains. Strictly speaking, if you smoke weed, the Alt-Right isn’t for you--go join the nihilistic and hedonistic Current Year libertarian movement. “But I’m a retired IBM consultant that smokes a blunt on the weekends!” We don’t care, stinkweed is for niggers and pimply maladjusted teenagers trying to be cool.

Weed is detrimental to the reward pathway (making life harder), and smoking fucks up the lungs (making breathing harder).

I don't recommend it, but we also shouldn't be wasting millions trying to lock people up for doing it. They are punishing themselves already.

t. yankee nu-male faggot too afraid to leave his safe little social bubble and interact with actual men

I don't smoke weed but why would you trust any science currently produced in this political climate?
Getting grants and kissing up to SJWs is more important to them than progress, none of their work can be taken at value anymore.

I think it should be legal but only for 21+
Studies and personal experience have proven that people who smoke it while their brain is still developing in adolescence turn into dumb apathetic dough heads

I was a complete sperg before smoking and let the tiniest thing get to me. If smoking lowers your IQ then I need to smoke more. The dumber I am the happier I am.

>muh alt right is sacred