Canadian Conservative leadership race General: let the muslims hit the prayer mat edition

The Conservative Party of Canada is electing their new leader to take on Weed man in the next Canadian federal election. The candidates are:
Chris Alexander
Maxime Bernier
Steven Blaney
Michael Chong
Kellie Leitch
Pierre Lemieux
Deepak Obhrai
Kevin O’Leary
Erin O’Toole
Rick Peterson
Lisa Raitt
Andrew Saxton
Andrew Scheer
Brad Trost

January 22nd Forum poll of 1,332 Canadians:
O'Leary (27%)
Maxime Bernier (11%)
Lisa Raitt (7%)
Michael Chong (6%)

Find out more using the links here: conservative.ca/our-party/leadership-2017/

The election is being held in May

Registration is required to vote.
Register Here: donate.conservative.ca/membership

The next debate is approaching soon! It happens February 28th in Edmonton at 8 p.m. EST

Information:
Leitch on immigrant screening for Anti-Canadian Values: youtube.com/watch?v=I7sGwfD-_Hk

O'Leary's leadership plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=aqCStYxudXM

November 9 debate on (((Climate Change))):
youtube.com/watch?v=mTtMszF8tsk

Maxime Bernier interview on CBC April 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=ADi5rshBi1g

Entertainment:

Weed Man takes a tumble like the Canadian dollar: youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs

Canadian Diversityathon:
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE&has_verified=1

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/policy
youtube.com/watch?v=nlzJvZH0ip8
youtube.com/watch?v=nyUNaeDcGNE&ab_channel=שורטס-Shorts
youtube.com/watch?v=tlOr0Xs4UTE
youtube.com/watch?v=n4E4kjQIw6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Michael Shlong

>Chinese Rubio

no thanks

We can't let o'leary get the leadership. Mad max is our guy.

I'm #SchlongForChong

>Voting Conservative in next election.
>Living in Mississauga so it doesn't even matter...

Feels bad man.

I agree

hope all the leafs are blown off the boards desu

>No QUALITY memable names besides the Chink
Canada's meme energy is woefully weak

>criminal incompetents and assholes
>liars and hypocrites and nanny statist million immigrant TFW lovers
>gib debt and recessions

god bless leaf and good luck

You're gonna feel the Bern!

>Kellie "No living refugees will wash up on that beach" Leitch

>no memeable candidates

To those few glorious bastards that continue to fight against the tyrannical cuckening of the once beautiful and well respected Canada.

I salute you. Walk among the ashes of the fallen leaves, as you stride onward towards glorious victory.

checked. kek says help the leaves

If Trump keeps winning, I believe we have a good chance.

Who /mad for max/ here?

redpill me on the Mad one

Yeah I'm not voting conservative because I don't want to be a rural and suburban retard.

Liberal for the next 10 years at least.

maximebernier.com/policy

All you need to know.

>maximebernier.com/policy
tks m80

godspeed maple son

Liberals and Tories are the exact same parties. Always have been. Merged under John A and never really "split apart". Learn some history, zionist

found the shitskin

that pic

Thank you!
He does seem to share a lot of Trump's ideas, such as laughing at the UN and removing costly regulation policies.

So if Trump is the God-Emprah that means the leader of Canada has to be the Omnissiah.
>Max the Omnissiah

>only candidate with "hard" stance on immigration is leitch
>not even in top 4
Fuck. Is oleary that shitty? Why do so many people like him?

>"hard" stance
define a hard stance
>besides trying make others appear "softer"

>(((oleary)))
>(((people)))
take a guess, hes a jew and all the shit skins like him

also, normies see reality stars as political stars too

ignorant bong here who is /yourguy/?

he's supposed to be the canadian trump but he's got a fraction of the net worth and 0 charisma

It's Beriner. O'leary's a meme with no chance of victory because he doesn't speak french, which is important when the second-largest population is mainly french. Leitch has no chance if see keeps apeing the trump stuff, and Chong some typical tory who's asian.

And seems like non of the policies that made trump popular

>Liberalize trade with as many countries and regions as possible

What are the chances of the prices of natural resources (Oil) going up, that would make this a good thing for us?
Manufacturing is fucking shot. Tech all moves to silicon valley. Mining is all we have left.

/theirguy/ is either Mad Max Bernier or Kellie "make the immigrants drink bleach" Leitch

I'm sorry Canada but... Your liberalism is terminal. We'll take your redpilled, and the white children. Godspeed.

1) Polls are bullshit and meant to manipulate you
2) O'Leary is a liberal plant (aka Jeb Bush)
3) I was going to vote for Bernier but with all the hate Leitch is getting both on CBC and from the communists on twitter 2 days ago I am officially supporting her.

>Leitch
redpill me on her

is he? i dont know much about him but Sup Forums calls him out on the joo and Sup Forums is always right. but with 0 charisma hes useless and no one will give a flying fuck for him, look at obama to trump. obama was a bitch who bowed down to everyone and before trump is in office he already has 2000 jobs and hundreds of millions invested. charisma is everything

cheers for the info

they're all dogshit. shark tank fag thinks if you buy an ar15, you're pretty much obligated to go on a mass shooting

tks (if you can)

very fair my syrup drinking amigo

It doesnt even matter at this point. Conservatives are dead and refugees will keep libtards in power easily for next election and beyond. Nothing short of fucking wayne gretzky running for party leader will save them/this fucking shit country.

if you watch him on dragon's den or shark tank or in any videos, he's got the personality of a zionist board. he's also a globalist for open boarders and hates guns.

Someone give me a quick rundown on Mad Max.

you have one chance Canada, don't blow it. otherwise we're gonna annex and cleanse your country ourselves.

oh, god. that (((nose)))

I gotcha senpai.

How do the syrian camps set up in saudi arabia for the (((refugees))) affect canada's immigration numbers?
i assume it'll now drop down by like 99%, correct?

thanks senpai, saved

Fuck O'Leary, get Maxine Bernier in office

eeewww
-pro-TPP
-wants (((refugees)))
-goes W A Y too easy on islam

It could be better, but he's got the best chance at winning. Leitch has the ideal stance on immigration, but she'd never win.

We gotta make the best of what we got.

When is the election and who is Sup Forumss choice? I don't expect them to win, though. The day Canada stops being cucked, is the day kek destroys this world.

>are you going to run, kevin?
>he's literally sitting in front of a canadian flag background with his name on it

yeah, I wonder who prints up campaign posters just for fun.

Trump had no chance either apparently.. I say stick with your best and follow them through

Tory means bandit in the dictionary. Here's an NDP lady playing Price is Right. You're the guys who bid $82,000 on a riding lawnmower. Notice her last name. youtube.com/watch?v=nlzJvZH0ip8

>Kellie Leitch
Most Trumplike

>Maxime Bernier
Most plausible candidate at this point. Had one scandal where he left a NATO dossier at his girlfriend connected with a gang once though. Should do well with French vote. Has called for cutting CBC funding, as well as putting economic interests above immigration.

>Kevin o' Leary
Cuck

Sup Forums's choice seems to be between Maxime Bernier and Kellie Leitch.
/k/ also seems to be jumping on the Mad Max train though

Holy fuck why is Sup Forums shilling this guy

He's fucking terrible

you don't compromise when you choose a leader you choose the correct leader

>putting economic interests above immigration.
nigga you dumb?
he's pro-TPP

Do you think the TPP has something to do with immigration?

There is no conservative against the TPP that is going to win at this point.

i mean to say that TPP is bad for Canada's economy.
TPP gives all our economic power to other countries. Why did Trump pull out?

Why don't you have funny jewish leaf gf?
youtube.com/watch?v=nyUNaeDcGNE&ab_channel=שורטס-Shorts

hes the best option you guys have?? i dont think you have anyone better atm

I can't believe Canada will be next kek

>hope they don't make the same mistake we did electing dumpf

are your conservatives conservative or """"""""""""""conservatives """""""""""" like ours

>Sup Forumslack pretending to be a paid shill who is pretending to be a Sup Forumslack

>dat filename
I know its too obvious but I chuckled at the thought of them using this kind of system

wasn't this the guy fucking the biker chick and leaving military papers with her a few years ago ?

Yes. He left secret documents about a mission in Afghanistan at her place and apparently she's connected with the Hell's Angels.

this better be a bot
no human can be this dumb

Lack of Alternatives?

The CPC is so disappointing this round I wouldn't be completely sad if weedman ruled another 4 years, but I'm spooked by his immigration policies, which will have lasting impacts. Voting CPC now might at least slow down the pace if nothing else. Then again, maybe it's better for Trudeau to fuck up the country so CPC will go more nationalist.

A center-right lolbertarian that by American standards is left of the democrats is all we have to vote for. The polling numbers O' Leary has terrify me after what happened with Trump and that man is a gigacuck.

Canadian conservatives are probably closest to democrats in the US, especially after Trump has reinvented the Republican party.

Yes

If Kellie Leitch doesn't win it then i won't bother voting, again.

I can't believe Canada will be next kek

>hope they don't make the same mistake we did electing dumpf

Isnt it obvious senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=tlOr0Xs4UTE

PISSED molymeme video today

look how G R E E N these CTR shills are
they don't even know how to rename images!
>G L O R I O U S

fuck off retard. No one cares about your stupid cult leader

Tfw Brad Wall won't run federal.

>conservative leader from Quebec

Lol no.

CTR is scared, means theres more hope for canada than we thought

Dyke

Not an argument.

not a bad way to look at things

Once more, a cult member proves he is immensely capable of regurgitating his leader's mantra and stating the obvious. Thanks for the heads up, but people with working brains don't need to be told whether things are arguments or not. I was actually insulting you, as you might have noticed when I called you a retard.

A E S T H E T I C
T H R E A D
T H E M E

i am willing to bet $100 that you have never seen one of his shows before.
also, is this your first day with CTR?
no one uses that argument against molymeme anymore

I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you.

Oh, it is an argument now huh? Boy that must be hard for you idiots to keep straight.

>I missed you shills so much
>this is so much f u n
>415 weeks left to get to know each other

I support Dr.Kellie Leitch

She has the same position as Pierre Trudeau on abortion - personally against, but does not believe in legal ban - that should be a medical decision.

She supports a Canadian value test on immigrant, and as a immigrant woman of colour, I support this, because backwards immigrant values hurt women of colour most. As an Asian women I'm glad the British help get rid of footbinding, and I'm sure that Muslim women, without the the threats of Muslim men keeping them silent, would support keeping out those who would make the public no-go zone for women.

>and as a immigrant woman of colour
nice try shill
I wonder if you're the same one as ?
Who knows, you're all quite stupid so it might be another team member of yours
>pic related

Goodbye nee-san!
I hope to s e e you soon!