HOW BADLY IS TRUMP GUNNA MURDER THE US DOLLAR?

Should I dump all my USD?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/00 RIGHT WING RETARDS FULL BLOWN ASSBURGERS.png/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill thread
shills will not divide us don't reply to this hump the pound

We're looking at Great Depression/Panic of 1837 on steroids here

Potentially millions will die world wide.

STOP MAKING FUN OF US FOR VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO RODE THE SHORT BUS

>Strong dollar means great profit for global financiers

>Weak dollar means profits for people who produce goods and sell them overseas

>Day of the rake when?

#BanTheLeaf

>>Weak dollar means profits for people who produce goods and sell them overseas

What is right wing retards obsession with trying to out compete $1/hour Chinese slave labor?

When will you retards realize that the US thrives on a strong dollar. It makes oil, commodities and all imports cheaper for you.

You get to print up dollars and the rest of the world has to work its ass off making products that you obese retards get to buy up for cheap.

Seriously you retards don't have a fucking clue

At the rate he's going, he's gunna fuck up america BIGLY

Republican economics... what a fail

A nation requires a productive economy. Every nation that has fallen for the fallacy that everyone can get rich off financial services has seen a crash eventually, see Iceland and Ireland.

The US does have a productive economy you fucking retard. It's the greatest, most diverse and dynamic economy in the world.

There's more to the economy than muh manufacturing.

You retards are too fucking brain dead to realize that MUH SERVICE JOBS includes engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, etc

Again, what is your retards obsession with trying to drive down wages and currency low enough to compete with Chinese sweatshop wages? How fucking retarded are you?

Ahh good. I've been gone for a while. I was worried the canadian autist who screams "right wing retards" might have killed himself.

Glad your doing okay. The 'tism is unchecked I see. Good for you.

>includes engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers,

Which of these people can't be replaced by a $3/hr panjeet on an H1B vias?

Lol $0.75

sorry bruh
but i agree with leaf
here

>we must defeat china
>by becoming china
is a retarded idea
can't you copy japan or germany instead and do creative services or very high end manufacturing?

>muh U4
muh U4
>muh U4
muh U4
>muh U4
muh U4
>muh U4
muh U4
>muh U4
muh U4

This is the same damn leaf who posts this same damn thread every week.

Sage and ignore, you fucking faggots. You're the problem here, not him.

ATTENTION

This faggot posted the same fucking image 86 times

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/00 RIGHT WING RETARDS FULL BLOWN ASSBURGERS.png/

you have it backwards

weak currency = high wages

see venezuela

>holy shit he thinks a million dollars to billionaires is somehow unfair because working family only saves the middle class 10k dollars.
Someone doesn't understand US economics. In short hang yourself you fucking piece of shit leaf faggot.

Ironically now banned by the immigration EO

Also hahaha you're delusional as few of those can be outsourced. There's big bucks for engineers with actual competence.

posted 10 times

posted 151 times holy shit

only 3, but it's pretty new

>Should I dump all my USD?

The usd will probably double in value in the coming years.

This has never happened before, that I know of, and I don't think the government will know what to do...

Wtf? Proof? This is the first time I've ever posted this thread.

I've posted this image before. Never this thread before.

Here check this one.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires? Cause he's a billionaire globalist cuck and you right wing retards love him for it.

A weak US Dollar helps American exports

check this one

the original is better

This user gets it. The rest of the world recognizes the US as a major producer even if we dont. We're never going to be competitive agains 3rd world countries on making t-shirts or shoes. The US is the main producer of:
Industrial chemicals
Aircraft
Electrical components
Software
Agriculture
And a whole bunch of other shit. Our trade deficit is more correlated with our strong economy and high standard of living than it is with manufacturing decline. All the "Muh jurbs" republicans are in places where technology has pushed them out, not free trade.

>The usd will probably double in value in the coming years.

lol trump is gunna collapse the usd

u retards will be paying $5/gallon but hey u might get a few factory jobs

US is not an exporting nation and hasn't been for decades.

US thrives on a strong dollar.

Brings down the prices of oil, commodities, imports, etc.

See and

How insulated would a person have to be from the real economy. Jobs created, where?

exactly this

Not to mention it's robots taking the jobs.

Right wing retard economics are going to be a fucking disaster for America

your threads or replies are all the same constant autism

you posted it 67 times, well done, you're cancer

wait, apparently people call you Obamaleaf? You should have asked people about U4 more, you could have been U4 leaf or something... idk.

everywhere

I said it before and I'll say it again. The next 4 years are going to be the greatest TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN GOP DINDU NUFFIN right wing retard CHIMPOUT in history.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Lol I have unique replies in every post. I asked a legit question. How bad is Trump gunna crash the USD. My leafbux are already 77 cents and rising.

quads confirm

hey can you get a tripcode or can you namefag? You're one of the famous autists now, like that malaysian fag. Thanks

>101 times

I didn't say you copypasted, but it's still always the same autistic rage.

Look at all your thousands of old posts you can find on the archive, it's pretty sad.

its the leaf again who just thinks ups and downs are correlated to the parties in power lol

>Right wing retard economics are going to be a fucking disaster for America
Ironically, Bernie Sanders is saying the same retarded shit. It's this nationalist surge, not the right left paradigm, that is economically illiterate

sounds like i've triggered u pawel.

i'll try to find one i haven't used too often

You only just learned now that I am Obama Leaf?

ty jestes retard wojtek

>come home from work
>check to see if the CREW shilling is still occurring
>first post i see

god damn, Sup Forums is so much more exciting now

it's a right wing retard who can't identify a pattern lol

""""Quads""""
Shareblue, you have to go back

ur a retard

Clinton cut the budget & increased taxes, resulting in a surplus. Bush cut taxes and increased spending, pushing up the deficit. Obama increased taxes and reduced the deficit, resulting in a narrowed budget deficit. Trump appears to be cutting taxes and increasing spending. See a trend?

>18 posts by this ID
dont u have something better to do than troll?

>I'm not going to respond to valid points because calling someone a shill is easier than critical thinking

The majority of which are shitty part-time contracts. I kindly suggest you go play in traffic.

See

invest everything you have into the peso

trust me

t. shill trying to bait

it is money not currency so it doesn't matter you propaganda spewing faggot.

You do know that there are lags to every economic policy, right? You utter moron.

Proof

we need more rakes.

Take your pills leaf

>ur a retard
>ur
is it so hard to type "your"?

the way trump is going, the usd is gunna be a peso

exactly this

u cant trust right wing retards with money

95% full time actually

>is it so hard to type "your"?

nice troll

you're

>Should I dump all my USD?
Yes.
they printed a metric fuckton of dollars during the crack in 2008, and the backlash have yet to be felt.

Its Obongo's doing, but Trump will get the blame, just like Obongo got the blame for Bush's utter incompetence.

ya depending on the policy its instant to a few years.

u right wing retards think policies magically take effect only when the next president takes office.

>they printed a metric fuckton of dollars during the crack in 2008, and the backlash have yet to be felt.
Lol. That makes no fucking sense you idiot. Please stop

Fucking leaf. You do understand how this works don't you ?

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 75% and made the USD much stronger isn't the USD stronger than ever compared to the GBP?

I agree tho Trump is gunna fuck it all up

and those rich people are just going to hide those dollars under the bed?

>paying businesses to hire a person for a year doesnt count

There's basically three valuable commodities in the world for the long term success of a country :

- High ability white people who are unlikely to white flight, the US has the biggest pool of those now that the Eurabia project is snowballing.

- Natural resources, US is on top in this respect.

- Social stability, Japan rules here. The kikes won't allow the US to go off the deep end though (unlike Europe). They only want to brown it up, not destroy it.

To sum it up, there is no country in the world which could compete for investment with the US regardless of what Trump does. The US and Japan are the only half decent countries with a future remaining and Japan has no natural resources.

like clockwork obama leaf, ctr gets revived and you come out in full force
get a real job

Sage

obamaleaf do you shitpost on Sup Forums all the time? ever visit any other boards?

The wealthy do save money at a much higher rate than the middle class

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREADS

Shills in force today. Such uneducated cunts.

Hopefully very. Then he can audit the fed in his second term.

one thing is saving and another way different is investing
smart people does not save huge ammounts of money only to have them depreciate over time, why would someone want pieces of paper hiding

>ever visit any other boards?

not really

right wing retards think millionaires and billionaires don't have enough money

Are you here for your weekly shill thread?

Lol it's this left wing loser again

this thread is brutal. repub retards btfo

im here to give u hope u fucking 77 cent leaf

Obama destroyed our GDP growth and productivity levels.

You are as smart as your monkey god obama
thereĀ“s no money sitting and waiting for someone in tax havens

Policies take years to take effect. Now look at the graph again in that perspective.

I forgot about Trump repatriating that money... Are we still waiting on that one?
Wtf its been like 10 days, what are we waiting for?

you'd fit right in on Sup Forums
don't even have to talk about vidya and you can hate everything you want, blame republicans, and everyone will love you

Keep talking left wing loser! Maybe people here will actually look at your repeat slides this time!

Your next reply will be: something something right wing retard!

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Looks like someone started paying Obamaleaf again, boys. He even got a new fancy copypasta to spam, how lovely.

this board is in denial mode, we will soon see a full on meltdown

lol wtf no he didn't.

Steady GDP growth of 2.5% is a lot better than the boom bust that you right wing retards love so much

Even Warren Buffet says that

youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps

Obama saved your economy from a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

I love how right wing retards are so fucking brain dead that you actually unironically believe that no matter what the policy is, the effects only magically take effect when the next president takes office

lol ahaha typical right wing retards completely cucked by their billionaire globalist owners

ya u retards love giving your billionaire globalist owners sweetheart 5% tax rates on all the money they evaded taxes on.

could u retards honestly be more cucked?

why don't u look up what happened bush did repatriation?

there are no bigger cucks for the billionaire globalist elites than right wing retards

Why cant you faggots ever shut down the leaf the economy was total shit out of the BLS b.s unemployment rate
Look at national manufacturing output it was in the toilet

muh copy pasta

i have unique replies to every right wing retard post u moron

those charts are so old

obama 14 mil? plz he's up to 15.8 million and we still have the january jobs report which is his btw

>argues with obvious true statement

Trumps policies are horrible. All the policies are horrible. Thinking in terms of and arguing sides is for idiots.

Non farm payroll productivity was also terrible under Obama