Why has ADHD become so much more prevailent among young people nowadays?

Why has ADHD become so much more prevailent among young people nowadays?

not enough beatings

Because anyone who can't sit still or pay attention to mundane bullshit is ADHD nowadays.

Whatever it got me adderall so I'm happy.

more stupid people breeding + msg in all foods

People don't want to hurt their kids feewings so they diagnose them with ADHD instead of accepting the fact that they're stupid.

ADHD isn't more pevailent. Diagnoses for ADHD is.

Kid can't sit still? Maybe he's bored? Maybe kids get bored easily, especially at school.

Nah, he's just got a disorder, so let's drug him.

Because
>spare the rod, ADHD the child

It hasn't. It's only being diagnosed more and I can point at two reasons.

1. On average, modern parents spend less time with their children. Both parents need to work in the current economic world, and when they have time off, they don't play enough with their children.

2. The current education works better for girls than boys. Boys are much more physical and energetic than girls, but right now we're putting cuffs on them and expecting them to behave in class, sitting on their asses for way too long way too young.

3.PharmaJEWticals

This.

Particularly since schools are catered toward women, so the boys get bored and fidgety as fuck. He needs to be drugged to keep him in place

This. It ties back into a lot of the false assumptions that have weaseled their way into liberal western society. There was a time and place when everyone knew that most people are little more than ditchdiggers but now we've all accepted the lie that is higher education.

Don't you know that if you put a mongoloid into Harvard he'll become a genius economist?

Don't you know that putting a manlet in the NBA will make him grow taller?

Same logic. Radical egalitarianism needs to lie

die*

It's just that the kids are perpetually confronted with all kinds of screens. That's it.

Fluoride

ADHD is a made up disorder, it's literally just kids being kids. They have an active imagination that distracts them from their busywork, so the solution we come up is to turn them into amphetamine-fueled machines?

Video games.

Seriously every kid has to be stimulated 24/7 otherwise they freak the fuck out.

I'm not saying it's not over diagnosed, but if it's "made up" and there really is no neurological abnormality, how do you explain the calming affect that stimulant drugs have on them? I know someone who is ADHD diagnosed he literally falls asleep on MDMA...

This plus the internet, so many parents just shove an iPad into their kids hands to keep them occupied all day. They never get to experience just being bored now and then. Not sure if this leads to true ADHD or just an obtained intolerance for a lack of stimuli

More importantly why has Autism? Seems to be just an excuse to label shy people with weird hobbies it so psychologists can get their pay check but I wonder why it has exploded so much? I swear when Autism Acceptance happened it was what allowed SJWs to get their final stranglehold on everything leading to now.

Children, especially boys, are not made for sitting around all day like the do today in school. They are evolved to learn by helping their parents with practical work, preparing them for traditional adulthood.

-And this unfulfilled urge makes them spaz out.

Because it's an easy solution to explain anyway failing public education. If it was all private education you would be less likely to tolerate their bullshit excuses.

Moreover, consider the rise in the number of single mother households, divorces and an lack of social standards within and outside the classroom.

I believe it leads to true ADAH. I mean your brain was never evolved to have constant stimulation while you are developing. You have a generation of kids that have no concept of what to do without a screen in front of them. They don't know how to be bored. The brain is so used to being constantly stimulated that it just developed into this pattern all the time.

My nephews are like this.. they don't even know how to function in the real word (12 and 10) they don't even know how to ride a bike. Not because they don't have access to one, or a place to ride, they have no desire to want to ride one. My brother locked them out of the house just get them to stay outside, they just stood there like zombies not knowing what to do in the outdoors. its sad.

>If it was all private education you would be less likely to tolerate their bullshit excuses.

Yeah naw, private schools want to keep the money rolling in, you think they want ok kick out their source of income?

Because money.

17 years ago a fat bitch of a counselor tried to say I had it despite me being an A+ honor student and her shitty reasoning was that "I was reading books all the tome and not paying attention to the curriculum.

I ended up faking taking it and sold that shit for 20 a pop

If a child goes to a private school and fails to pay attention parents are going to be much more involved as to why their child is undisciplined and/or bored.

Modern public schools are not interested in the quality of teaching

Ritalin

Smart phones and media overload. Depressing lives with literally an unlimited supply of entertainment. Also poor parenting skills and the willingness to throw kids on prescribed drugs. Also a lack of prayer/meditation or the fact kids dont read any more.

Yeah that too.

Kids risen by tv mashup. Also their parents having been subjected to this fragmentation madness has an efect.

It hasn't. Just more and more kids (largely boys) being diagnosed with ADHD for having "too much" energy/being restless because they are stuck in a classroom for 8 hours a day in an increasingly feminized education system with some cunt teacher who hates them

Healthy young user goes to school - ADHD!! ceates threads on Sup Forums with deers. Many such cases. Sad!

have fun with the brain atrophy, permanent damage. Soon enough I will be superior to those who took amphetamines and whose brains are so damaged now. I will take supremacy over their noticeably shrunken brains.

That is all, take care.

Gluten is poison and will cause gut, thyroid and BRAIN issues. Also in the mothers womb, especially if the mother has the same issues. Her gut bacteria is fucked by this + modern life as well.

If you are born with a c-section your gut bacteria is fucked. This fucks you up a lot.

Vaccines fuck up your immune system if it´s weak from before / if you overdo it / if they are full of shit.

Modern life fucks up your immune system, gut, brain & thyroid as well in general.

= ADHD, Autism, Aspergers rises as all hell.
Which is great for Sup Forums recruitment tbqh.

Oh my gawd guys I think I have ADD that is why I do poorly in class and don't think it is fun to study. I have no ambitions which pertain to my degree or schooling in general, but my parents thought I would be dumb if I didn't have 16 years of schooling but I can't do it I am so bored I think I have ADD. Give me amphetamines now.

>20mgs/day
>permanent damage
k.

Soon enough you will be my intellectual bitch. While I sharpen up using supplements which pertain to my brain functioning, you grow more and more addicted to an addictive substance, a substance known to cause brain atrophy. I know it is addictive, try not to abuse it, you you are going to be living in my cage and you will be my calculator bitch. Did you get those calculations done for me, BITCH? Oh you need more of your brain fuel, okay here is your adderal, now get to work BITCH. Your fate, just warning you to not take that poison.

Each generation are worse parents.
If I had ADHD I would have got it smacked out of me.

Also, get any kid addicted to ritalin/meth and they will become little cunts, its big business

Keyword is /day

And here is another warning, if you beat your kids, I will own them. They will have such a lack of respect for your command that they will all come to the glowing light of my high energy.

And my wish will be their command. It will be like GG Allen except that I am going to get damage done.

Peace in the household, by any means necessary.

Because we can't beat it out of them anymore

Flouride is calming

Too many energy drinks and vaccines.

Because it's easy to call something a mental disorder now than it is to instill discipline. Parents are too busy or detached from their family life to actually raise their children so society is doing it for them. Instead of the schools telling a kid to sit down, shut up, and pay attention, they put them in a drug induced stupor. Prozium when?

Brah, from who I know, people who were smacked as kids are more well rounded people. Its evolved into is

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I will make it so. It will be extraordinary. Then we'll see who is right about smacking around children or not. I'm going to have you shitting your britches and asking your kids if anything can improve.

pesticides

Extreme audio-visual overstimulation. Kids these days never have a quiet time. They grow up with TVs, smartphones, noisy flashing toys, etc.

Fpbp