So I heard about a place called Swedenistan (Rape capital of the West)

80 to 100% of people said they were sexually assaulted as adults by a muslim, an immigrant or a refugee. (We all know it's the same). It appears that the police, the media and the state stay silent on this shit. I've even heard that some cunt got raped accused a white man instead of the muslim who drained his balls for free... cause she felt sad for him. What's your move Sweds?

For the sake of Allah
We’ll march to the gate
Of the paradise
Where our maidens await
We are men that love death
Just as you love your life
We are soldiers that fight
In the day and the night
We are soldiers that fight
In the day and the night

Defending the pride
Of our sisters who have cried
For fearing none
But the Almighty as ONE
Their voices motivated
The men who migrated
To fulfill the duty
Of making GOD words
THE GREATEST
To fulfill the duty
Of making GOD words
THE GREATEST

HE SAID MUSLIM
ITS A FACT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There you go muhamad.

are you real?

So we got a "swedish", a "canadian", all we miss is a "german" and my cuck collection will be complete.

yelp

That's pretty rare

lmao. Imagine how is it right now.

I know for a fact that, that is a lie. Sweden does not register crime based on nationality/religion as those factors are "irrelevant".

In neighbouring Denmark, children/young 2. generation migrants/refugee commit 132% more crime than average dane.

thanks mate

You know nothing john snow. All you got to do is check the evolution of rapes, and the evolution of muslim migrations.

I got raped by my hot dad

>bullying weak swedes

is this the murrikan way?

MAGA

OP is an obvious CTR-esque strawman but shit is pretty bad here

Poor swedes right?

So few, and yet raping so many of your women... Vikings are long gone.

And by the way, stating facts isn't bullying. Sweden has a rape problem, muslim are its cause. I have every right to discuss it hungarian.

>swedistan
>cuckmany
>poos

what is the point in current year?

That picture triggered me so much

Atleast we doesn't have Paperboy in our country

I honestly have no fuckin clue of who is, and who isn't on your iceberg man.

i'm a muslim and i have never raped anyone. i have also never thought about raping anyone.

rape is a white man thing, just look at what they did to the native americans.

Watch the muslim attempt to equate the military conflict of days past to the concerted efforts of MODERN muslims to eradicate other ideologies.

Nice try abdalla, but: "Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community."

> it doesn't matter, because it's the past

So if a woman is raped YESTERDAY, that doesn't matter either, right?

Whites have absolutely no authority to criticize others.

Taqiya means hiding your religion when facing death or persecution. It's literal human instinct. Try again, you non college educated white male.

maybe if they stop dress like prostitutes it wont happen, retard swedes lol

listen abdalla, you won't fool me. Taqyia is the art of fucking the white man dry, and telling him it's for his own good. It's literally the way you managed to infest europe.