Thoughts on Owen Shroyer?

Thoughts on Owen Shroyer?

Are his arguments sound?

What does pol think?

Hard to tell because everybody he tries to fully debate just screeches and runs off, from what i've seen i'd say a solid 8/10

He looks like the epitome of everything the SJW/far left crowd hates
he sends them into chaos by just approaching them

our guy but kinda cringy

So he's our guy?

His arguments could be very useful in my office of ignorant cucks.

he's got balls.
that's more than most media folks these days.

alt light shabbos goy and kike lover

his vids are funny rgoufg

And you're a fucking antisemite POS

he has high energy

>fuggin atni semit :---D
fucking siimo, dude you gotta stop your fucking shitposting

>what do you guys think?
I think you should read the rules.

>Are his arguments sound?
Not that impressed with it desu but the fact that his opponents just come as screeching triggered retards that doesn't have one single coherent counter argument makes it look like he is winning. I am not joking when i am saying that he would do worse against a inanimate object then the people he talks to.

He's just a regular bloke and we memed him now he hosts info wars and gets heaps of pussy

Complete beta fag and I can take him down in a 1v1 combat situation.

>Complete beta fag and I can take him down in a 1v1 combat situation.
So you're saying you would cash him ouside?

He seems like a pretty stupid person, he has the right idea but he doesn't have the right arguments to defend that idea

fucking a white male

He's pretty cool. Still think it's awesome that he was handed a job at Info Wars all because of the Carl the Cuck/Aids Skrillex video.

Breddy cool guy, eh debates liberals and doesn't afraid of anything

its not easy to debate live though

*telports behind you*

He's way too aggressive and people won't talk to him because of it. He should just let libs make themselves look stupid. The reason the Carl the Cuck video is so great is because all three of those liberals were retarded.

is that real? how does anyone buy his crap?

Only really good when he went against Carl/Aid Skrillex

because they want it to be true

Dude's awesome

Get the feeling other infowars staffers were not happy with him there.

>Are his arguments sound?
Not at all. He's entertaining for baiting libtards but he's no intellectual powerhouse.

Often times the people he has on the mic make retarded statements and he implies they are wrong with a sarcastic comment, a little laugh and then ends their talk but he never actually corrects them or carries the argument further.

>He should just let libs make themselves look stupid.
Mark Dice fills that role, but i wouldn't mind if more people did it.

It's not, but it's noticeable when someone knows the right arguments but just can't come up with them at the moment.

In owen's case, I think he is just stupid.

delusion is a powerful drug

Nothing personal, nig.

>He thinks he can have rational, logical, well-thought arguments and debates with leftshits
Ad hominem, reductio ad absurdum, strawman, laughter, loaded questions and being chill are your friends my ethnically challenged convict

hes always so angry... If he calmed down a bit he would be decent as he isn't afraid to conflict. But he just gets so worked up but idiots.