Does women defends muslims because they are shitskin?

does women defends muslims because they are shitskin?

It's because women despise weak men, and western men are weak.

We're the only people worldwide who will apologise for who they are. We will be destroyed by the niggers unless we become stop thinking so much.

They defend them because they're told to do so and because that's what others are doing. Chain reaction.

maine streem medier helped that idea.
and fucking PC culture by twitter, tumblr and reddit.

they're all fucking insane and listen to the harpies that screech the loudest.

Women are the niggers of genders

shuddap bih
muzzies are scum

>women are 100% designed to child rear

>3 to 4 years of that is to deal with child shit

>women are designed to not have the same inbuilt disgust for fecal matter as men do for this reason

>women love niggers and shitskins because they remind them of fecal matter

>a lubed big nigger cock looks like a healthy shiny turd

>women love chocolate and mocha frappes for the same reason

womens always follow, its just how it works, how ever there around they pick up.

*who

>I've never broken the law
lmfao most dudes who say this are true betas. i had a girlfriend in my car when street racing some rando cunt once. nothing special. but she couldn't stop going on about how it was such an adrenaline rush. she got home and told her brothers about it and they did the whole "lol that's so stupid and dangerous and reckless"

she confided to me later that their attitudes disgusted her and it was why they were single and virgins

Idk I is 2 smarts too generalize, moran.

No. Women are nothing like niggers.

>lmfao most dudes who say this are true betas. i had a girlfriend in my car when street racing some rando cunt once. nothing special. but she couldn't stop going on about how it was such an adrenaline rush. she got home and told her brothers about it and they did the whole "lol that's so stupid and dangerous and reckless"
>
>she confided to me later that their attitudes disgusted her and it was why they were single and virgins
Good post.

Unfortunately I am a reflection of how I was raised.

this makes me think

Sup Forums - Cuckold

Whoever began spreading this, he should be put to a shamepole in the market square

You don't have to stay that way, potatonigger. Shit like that is just a little bit of controlled risk but it excites the shit out of them. Even the quiet shy girls can't help but say wow afterwards. Just make them feel like you're in control the whole time otherwise they get pissy at you.

No it's because women desire to be controlled and put in submission by men.

A woman needs a man to take lead, take control, take action and make decisions for the woman for she desires to be put on leash and be put in place in safety for her master.

A woman's body and mind belongs to the master which is a man that is willing to take lead and treat thy woman with care and respect but with authority and leadership! For a man without such determination and skills lacks the necessary ability and rights to claim ownership of a woman's heart.

A master takes care of his pet with love and care while keeping his pet safe from outside harm and makes sure the pet knows who her master and leader is so that is why a woman crave for a man with such power and dignity!

The reason you see these women now in such rebellious nature and deniability is because men have left that role and have succumbed to their levels of submissions, weakness, fear and defenseless and for that the weak think the woman will find satisfaction in that but NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT A WOMAN DESIRE YOU PLEB! A real man must not falter to that level!

A man must stand and take control and not give into such weak minds of those that claim it would better cause NO! we must show our authority and our strength to those that are begging to be lead and owned, begging to be put into pure submissions and to be our pets, begging to feel owned by thy man and know their body and mind belongs to a real man.

Now go and show what man you are and that you will take lead and control to a woman that craves for a powerful master! For you shall have a loving pet that will be loyal and submissive to your desires and needs brothers.

It does not matter race or religion or ethinicies. It is about being the master for those that don't have one in their lives take my words with wisdom.

For I am a master of my pet and she has never revolted nor have desired anyone else or leave me because she knows she belongs to me only

>tfw i dont live in Finland

Fuck me master user I desire to be your slave!

Spoken like a true god of wisdom.

Yeah the wheelhouse though is to maintain that edge and mentality but not end up in handcuffs every 6 months.

Funny you say that. We watched the rando cunt from that story get pulled over a minute after we stopped racing. We thought they were chasing us at first but went after him instead.

the more redpilled i become the more i recognize our problems are the result of women and those women are the result of weak men

People and liberals like moslems ONLY BECAUSE we dislike them. They just saw an opportunity to snatch a voting bloc away from us that SHOULD belong to us. When you compare liberal/conservative values with moslem values, the only part that doesn't line up is immigration of yet more moslems.

How the left distinctly lacks any ability to plan ahead here baffles me. I ABSOLUTELY understand how/why this works short term. They get an increased voting bloc and seek more people who will never integrate. But in the long term it's unwise. These people have entirely different values than us. And not values like they want to wear white after labor day, but values like taking our fags and throwing them off of buildings.