Why is the left pushing this meme so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>including Bannon in defense briefings and not the Director of National Intelligence

I honestly don't get it. Had a few people on normiebook last night pushing this shit. Like why do they think an online website editor would have any power over Trump? Hes just a smart guy that Trump trusts, like a neo Goebbels or something

they're in panic mode

throwing anything against the wall to see if it will stick

> trump is controlled by Bannon
> trump is out of control

usual doublethink

Because they recognize Trump has been extraordinarily competent with pursuing his own agenda and fulfilling promises, but they've been saying he's an incompetent conman for 1.5 years. So the narrative shifts to some evil behind the veil character pulling the strings.

Sore losers mate

They're just desperate idiots.
They're pretty much just copying the ''Israeli president is the real US president'' meme.

Problem is, none of the liberals know who the Israel president is, nor do they know who Bannon is.
This is dumb desperation.
This shit would work better if we were anti-Trump and we didn't like Bannon. Then this is maybe the kind of angle we would pull on Trump.
On the left it's ineffective as fuck. They can't be assed to look up things.

>So the narrative shifts to some evil behind the veil character pulling the strings.
Oy vey

>Putin puppet meme not sticking

better switch to Bannon.

Brought to you by the same people who said he was a Hillary puppet.

so what does bannon believe?

they want to trigger trump.
its desperation

You sure its not us? We meme pretty hard here.

can i get the rundown on bannon?

Steve Bannon is just a goofy ex radio host with a quirky sense of humor. That's how he got involved early on with making Seinfeld. Trump only keeps him around to keep all the stuffed shirts in DC loose.

They don't understand Trump at all.
They live in a bubble where everyone is repeating the same ''Trump has thin skin'' myth.
Trump has extremely hard skin.

It will take a lot to phase Trump.

desperation

I don't know. I don't think they realize how much we love Bannon.

>It will take a lot to phase Trump.
Like, say, more women showing up to protests than to his rally

Or a television show hurting his fee fees

The last time something bothered Trump, he decided to become president

youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

holy war against islam
return of Judeo-Christian values especially in business
all the drain the swamp stuff came from him

The left is utterly lost and all their experts just failed every day for a year and a half straight.

Imagine a wall with a few spaghetti noodles stuck to the wall, and tons and tons of them fallen to the floor unstuck.

They are trying to play on Trump's ego by making him grow resentment towards Bannon with these viperine lies, with the ultimate goal of creating a schism in his administration.

Of course most people who retweet this are completely unaware and just do it for that funny hysteria high, but the ones who started it probably had this idea in mind, this things become obvious once you get to know how they actually work.

They're desperate for their delusions to be reality, but reality doesn't agree, so they scream and shout thinking it will warp to their will.

They got bored of Putin.
Probably realised the whole Russian hacker stick is nonsense and nobody believed them.

how many weeks must i wait until they accuse ben carson

Perfect example of one of these retards. You don't understand Sup Forums. You don't know how to get under our skin, just like liberals constantly misjudge Trump and fail to phase him.

They want to cause tensions and confusion

Plato's Cave.
The left is scared of people leaving the cave and discovering the real world.

Bannon is literal nazi and that orange retard is listening to his advices, thats worrying and you should be worried too, nut just us left wing people.

It's an Alinsky tactic. You target individuals around the core rather than going for the system as a whole or its head.

Desperation.

>Media mogul that silently supplanted two whole positions on the NSC and is a militant christian/anti-statist that is helping to push policies that both provoke an Islamic response and expose/exploit the flawed nature of the republic

gee boss i dunno

I heard people talking about how awful Bannon was at work today. They were literally throwing around the term "alt right" and are a bunch of middleaged oldfags.

I thought Putin was meant to be Trump's puppet master? Did they give up on that one?

Oh no, not the nazis!

>Why is the left pushing this meme so hard?

Because the bumbling president and the secret backroom man meme worked the last time.

They call every republican president a puppet. Reagan was a puppet with alzheimers, bush was cheney's puppet, trump is somehow both bannon and putin's puppet.

Because they're out of tactics so they're dusting off old ones. This is no different than celebrities and other human trash running around crying that Donald Trump is "Literally Hitler!" It hasn't worked for over a year, it isn't going to start working now.

As far as "le president is a dumb stooge controlled by his advisor XD" meme, they do it any time there's a republican in the white house.

[Straw grasping intensifies]

Trump doesn't want to govern. He wants to tweet, sign executive orders in front of the cameras and get mad at the way the media covers him. Bannon is the zealot with an agenda.

They want Trump to get jealous of Bannon and fire him.

Bannon was the strategist that destroyed the DNC and they need him out or they're fucked??

You said Trump's skin, not yours. Nice goalpost shifting.

Too far fetched.
There's zero evidence of Russia helping Trump win and there is no communication between Trump and Putin.
Unless they're talking to eachother telepathically it's retarded to push that angle.

Bannon is more believable because he works with Trump. Only slightly more believable though.

For now, it seems.

This.

For us though, this is the optimal situation. Bannon is smart and knows how to get his agenda through.

Trump is Putin's puppet and Trump wants to start a nuclear arms race with Russia

>that pic
kek

They're following in Hillary's footsteps. She tried to scapegoat Russia for every issue she had with trump or anything she needed to gain supporters by giving them a boogeyman to blame their narrative on. That kind of stuff was a sure fire way to start WW3 against one of the biggest nuke stockpiles right now for no reason...

>This
Trump is a celebrity. He doesn't want the hard work of the presidency. He doesn't want to face the fact that things won't go his way every time.

Bannon pulls the strings pushed by Putin.

What's the strategy behind that? Undermining the cohesion of the unit?

Oh wow, I didn't even realize this. They are literally just rehashing their memes from Bush. I should have seen it coming since they called Bush a nazi at the start just like they are doing for Trump

I guess it's the same thing with Hillary, but switch Soros with Bannon. Glad we dodged that bullet.

They are working on the assumption that Trump has a paper thin skin, it's what they truly believe. So they are trying to meme this in the hopes that Trump gets so annoyed at people saying he is manipulated by Bannon that he fires him, because they also think that this will make Trump chill out because he's an easily influenced airhead and all his policies are only coming from big bad Bannon.

It's hilarious how they fail to see reality because they fall for their own memes. They tried the same thing with Putin too, trying to meme the same relationship between the two.

The left has adopted Sup Forums levels of conspiracies except that theirs are based on fee fees and not on facts

End result: ever stupider claims and hoax alligations that alianate any real adult backing they innitially had

Because it worked with cheney and bush

I wouldn't include them either. They were leaking intel, that's how pissgate started. Why would he compromise his own meetings with people he knows are untrustworthy?

>except that theirs are based on fee fees and not on facts
Did you just imply that 5th-dimensional Schrodinger's basements are based on facts?

who cares

repubs control everything

They are trying to bait Trump into firing Bannon.

The putin meme dried up so they gotta try and make it out as though Trump isn't actually in control as a demorilisation tactic. I don't think it's working very well though.

ctr is back and the trump is putin´s puppet is overused

>rehashing their memes from Bush
Every damn election.

the real question is who was president during the obama years

This...

Leftists always try to project someone they don't like as stupid. They did the same shit with G.W. Bush, always saying Cheney was in charge and W was his doofus puppet.
One of the oldest tricks in the libtard playbook.

Doesn't seem like we had much of a leader at all 2bh

I am not a retard like you.
That post was meant to get under my skin, not Trump's.
I am not going to play your games and dance around topics like a faggot.

You tried to get under my skin. I don't think you actually believe the dumb shit you say, you just want some (You)s and ''lol I triggered him so hard haha XD''. Problem is, you don't understand people on Sup Forums well enough to get any emotional reaction from them.
That's the point I am making. Just like you don't understand Sup Forums enough to get a reaction, liberals (real liberals, not shit-tier trolls like you pretending to be liberal) don't understand Trump enough to get under his skin.

Both you and liberals need to re-examine their preconceived notions, and figure out where you got something wrong.

This , trump is pretty insecure better not fall for the bait

They tried the same thing with Pence too, btw. Doesn't really seem to work though.

World Golf Foundation

In my defense, I know it's complete bullshit, but I wanted to throw the same asinine and baseless speculation back at them.

The braintrust is working ceaselessly...

They want any credit that Trump gains to go to Steve Bannon.

They

You

.. are projecting figuring Trump has thin skin and get easily upset like they are, being emotional degenerate shits. Trump doesnt work like that, when you piss a psychopath off he wil just work twice as hard to disprove you and then crush you in the wake of his victory

All of this is the left unknowingly motivating Trump. Thats the thing with weak/dumb people, they cant comprehend other people actually being mentally though.

Oh man why do you shills keep changing the narrative very 3 seconds.

It only works on people who don't look at evidence.

trump is an easily manipulated senior citizen.

I remember arguing with someone saying that Trump isn't actually going to do any work and will instead manage his businesses while Pence will actually do the heavy lifting. These people are total morons.

because if the meme is believed by enough people liberals assume that trump will have no choice but to fire bannon to protect his ego and prove he is president.

>Mom! Everyone who is disagreeing with me is a shill!

Osama bin Laden

Bannon has stated multiple times that the real enemy in the election was the press and he wants to tear the mother fucker down. The left is scared shitless of him so they are trying to ridicule him and Trump in the same attack.

It will fail.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

>"Darkness is good," says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

>"The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country," he continues. "It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what's going on. If The New York Times didn't exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening."

Still relevant.

>Bannon
Literally who

I thought you holy good goys were against discrimination of skin color? Then WHY are you constantly bringing up Trumps Irish tan you cunt?

because no one bought the "Trump is a Putin puppet" meme

This. My based grandpa mentioned something in passing to me.
>Hey grandkid, you want to know how you can tell if something is being done right?
"How, gramps?"
>Listen to how loud the left screams. The louder they are, the better you're doing.

I don't understand what kind of leverage Bannon is supposed to have over Trump, or what he's supposed to be offering him.

Soros losers

amazing, right ?
>Donald Trump is running as a publicity stunt !
>Donald is a democrat plant to destroy the GOP !
>Donald Trump is a narcissistic monster who just wants power !
>Donald Trump is a weak willed Russian puppet !
>Donald Trump is actually Bandon's intellectually challenged puppet !

You don't have to like him, but for fucks sake don't underestimate him.

It makes them feel better.
They want to feel as if the people who voted for trump were somehow fooled.
First it was "you got scammed, he'll never do what he campaigned on."
Now it's "he's not the REAL president!"..
Anything to keep them detached from reality and stroke the storyline that they're on the right side of history.
It's gay. Let them get it out of their system.

You are misjudging that guy. That's just a shit troll trying to get an emotional reaction.
He is analogous to liberals and how they try to rile Trump up.
Similarly to how liberals falsely assume Trump has thin skin because that's what they hear in their circles, this guy assumes you can easily get people irritated by posting a grossly exaggerated version of anti-Trump people are saying.

I see this a lot. People constantly misjudge their opposition.
The reason Trump is so effective is because he doesn't misjudge people. His acumen is impeccable.

I honestly wasn't, but I'm going to be honest, you're making it sound like I got very deep under your skin. Maybe take a break from the Internet and get some rest, man, you're taking the memeing too seriously.

He's trumps campaign strategist and has written a lot of the talks. He wrote the inauguration speech as an example. Really isn't much proof of him being some big puppetmaster just that leftists are afraid of him and he has a very clear super shitty history behind him with leading Breitbart and a bunch of weird talks about crashing government and other shit.

It's just sensationalism meant to create a foundation fornconfirmation bias for the left's new narrative.

There is no evidence but they expect the masses to believe it then see it everywhere.

This one won't catch on though. It's too much for people to know who this guy is also it weakens hatred for Trump which people won't allow.

Steve Bannon hate will never be mainstream, it will be more a rallying cry for the left equivalent of Alex Jones types

user I think you're misunderstanding me. I never said these tactics were smart or would work as intended. I am just saying Trump is a very emotional man, but he is not easy to manipulate. He is just easy to get a rise out of because of his tremendous ego. He is not capable of letting sleeping dogs lie.