Hockey is the most redpilled sport

Hockey is by far the most redpilled sport. Hockey players are all white chasing around a black puck hitting it with sticks. Pull the hottest ass. Don't cry and get stretchered off the field only to return 2 mins later. They can fight, therefore are tough and do it in a way with mutual respect so it doesn't get out of control (niggers couldn't handle this let alone skate or afford equipment). Try and say it's not. Pro-tip: you can't. Also fuck people who aren't white my god your are ruining this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON_x-kYrZmY
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6N22irYmw
youtube.com/watch?v=kIAvaw0TFBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Go Pongs.

Agreed, go hawks.

The Aves have fucking sucked hard this year.

The whole team is fucked up now.

Black people who play hockey are often based. If black kids looked up to PK Subban instead of Cheef Keef all of our problems would be solved.

Also
> high speed contact sport played on skates

Soccer btfo, jungle hoops btfo, handegg btfo, literally every other sport btfo.

Try telling me shinny at the pond isn't the most wholesome activity known to man

>furpuck

I wonder if being canadian can be considered a mental disorder.

Handball is superior

No sticks no stones just muscle mind and bones

Fuck Canada. People from the American midwest love Hockey too.

Played it when I was young, everyone is super racist and does snus, i.e swedish dip even though theyre underage, fucking loved it. Also for the NHL, dont poke the bear is all i can say.

there are like two teams in the Midwest

Hockey and baseball confirmed best sports. It's science.

Where my /hoc/ niggas at? Go Debbies.

The Minnesota Wild are doing well this year though.

But what I mean is every frozen pond and sectioned off parts of lakes become hockey rinks in the winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON_x-kYrZmY

What are you a former leaf? There is only one sport, football. And I don't mean the faggy one with shorts.

>Minnesota Wild
forgot about them
They probably will repeat the last year Stars' fate

Minnesota wild have cool af jerseys too. Although one of my favorite players right now is Laine, keep eye on that kid, in 4 years he will be the new Ovi

Hockey and mma

Handegg has almost as many apes as Ape Hoop though.

>likes sports where blacks aren't a rarity

LGRW

Nah m8. Texans can't skate.

They really are.

nah that's biathlon desu

I do like hockey but the flyers suck

hockey in the fall and winter
baseball in the spring and summer.

I wish Biathlons were more popular here. Like regional shit.

Also I wish they used military service rifles or something bigger than that faggy .22 they shoot.

Not rugby though

Couldn't agree more OP, it's one of the few things that makes me proud of my dual US-leaf citizenship

Compare how sissy Euro soccer players act on the field to Canadian and American hockey players on the ice, that's all you need to know really. White North Americans truly are the master race of pro athletes

youtube.com/watch?v=EC6N22irYmw

This
Fuck flyers and fuck bruins

Dallas Stars have Pantera goal celebration track

American and Canadian football are also the best sports played on a field. This is a a fact.

lacrosse

youtube.com/watch?v=kIAvaw0TFBQ

Getting into a fist fight with a hockey player is one of the hardest fights you'll take on besides removing the Fed Reserve & Migrants from Europe.

Mike Vallely faught a hockey player just to try & see if he could & got rocked.

I played League roller hockey in my youth, hey Mom lots of other sports and when we were in actual League games it was probably the most exhausting sport I ever did.
I ran track with people that went on to become Olympians,
highschool wrestling with guys that went onto NCAA division 1 power5 conferences,
& played football with guys that went on to the NFL and NCAA division 1 power5 conferences.

Hockey for the *most part* is tougher

I have absolutely no interest in canuck puck but I respect it. The players seem to require many valuable and diverse traits. Not to mention that it is natural for a sport played on ice to be in the white man's domain

I agree. Hockey is brutal as fuck. If you have ever fallen on ice you will see how much skill is required to do this crazy awesome shit.

Anyone love the winter Olympics more than summer? I found that the women are usually much much hotter

There are quite a few blacks in hockey, and the number is increasing with each draft where I see more and more blacks and mulattoes.

They'll never dominate the sport. It's too expensive to play.

>I found that the women are usually much much hotter
It's because they're white.

MMA, boxing, kickboxing, submission grappling, hockey, and lacrosse are all pretty based. I appreciate football as well since there is quite a bit of strategy.

tfw my teams fans are a bunch of beaners

>karabatic
>french

top kek.

if 'playing' football was instructing a team of blacks where to run and how to react to certain strategies, i'd be all over that shit in an instant

Better than my team's fans...

Yeah the coaching is really the only part I respect.

Woman's biathalon is the best sport in existence. Beach volley ball faggots get the fuck out.

I had a webm of womens biathlon with some ass jiggle, but now I can't find it :^(

No Shit. It's the sport with the least amount of blacks, and has lots of whites and finns. Pic related is a Finnish god

:]

Wild have a weird ass jersey to be honest, but it works.

The islanders are still a predominantly white in fans, but some more nigs and libtards go to the game. At least we are out of Brooklyn. Also, I've seen Hillary stickers still on doors past the Barclays

God bless those women. They inspire me to do something with my pathetic life so I can snag one like this.

Flashback to 2015 when the islanders drafted a chinamen in the 6th round

I love Bulju, but lowkey I think he has mental deficiencies.

We can all dream user. Hopefully one of us will make it.

He probably does, but finns are the best at the sport at times. matta, rask, laine, lindell, barkov, rinne, and aho are some good finns

kek. Their whole franchise has been a mess since the dynasty ended.