Brit/pol/ - YKTD is a fat nonce Edition

>Live from the House of Commons - MPs debate Article 50
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/31/article-50-debate-brexit-government-lying-about-how-easy-brexit-will-be-says-owen-smith-politics-live

>What do they know that we don't? City of London's top (((financial lobbying group))) comes out in support of Global Brexit after supporting Remain
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/31/city-lobby-group-comes-fighting-global-brexit-dramatic-u-turn/

>"Huge raft of amendments" being tabled for Article 50
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-passing-brexit-bill-march-7-article-50-trigger-senior-tory-eu-european-counicl-commision-a7554651.html

>ARE NUTT: "Trump's immigration measures are arbitrary"
express.co.uk/news/world/760707/Paul-Nuttall-Ukip-Donald-Trump-extreme-immigration-measures-look-arbitrary

>Now Labour is the party divided by the EU
politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2017/01/30/the-labour-split-on-article-50-was-on-full-display-over-the

>"I used to sneer at Lib Dems, now I've joined them" - Can the Milkman be stopped?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/29/why-i-joined-the-liberal-democrats-prisons-madonna

>Prince Charles urges to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Blairite backbenchers try to force a referendum on the Single Market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-labour-mps-force-vote-single-market-parliament-article-50-theresa-may-wes-streeting-chuka-a7553091.html

>Tory MP apologises for woofing at Paki SNP MP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38801422

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=pwz5-eyCgXE
isketch.net/isketch.shtml
order-order.com/2017/01/31/redwood-make-parliament-great/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4176406/Meet-Nigerian-cost-500-000-IVF-triplets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcI4hXxy98
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38814347
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-ballistic-missile-test-un-security-council-discuss-benjamin-netanyahu-israel-boris-johnson-a7555206.html
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38816692
youtube.com/watch?v=IxJA8o98sOc
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.TOTL.ZS
nytimes.com/2016/02/22/opinion/why-are-white-death-rates-rising.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HAI WOOWEE

What did he mean by this?

Extinction.

ESTUBLAIRITESU

The absolute fucking state of Parliment lads.

I think I found the third and youngest Bogdanoff.

Are you really a fat nonce?

>Thousands of Gays pardoned

Can't wait till they pardon all the paedos lads.

i bet he always wins the christmas crackers out of sympathy

"Allow me first of all to point out to you that all sciences have their mysteries and show at certain points a contradiction between the apparently most obvious theory and experience. Politics, for instance, gives a number of illustrations of this truth. Is there anything more absurd in theory than hereditary monarchy? We judge it by experience, but if government had never been heard of and it was necessary to set one up, whoever hesitated between hereditary and elective monarchy would be regarded as a madman. Yet we know from experience that, everything considered, the first is the best imaginable and the second the worst. How many arguments there are for showing that sovereignty derives from the people! Yet it is nothing of the sort. Sovereignty is always taken, never given; and a second, more profound theory then brings out that this must be so. Who would not say that the best political constitution is that which has been debated and written by statesmen thoroughly acquainted with the national character, who have foreseen all circumstances? Nevertheless nothing could be falser. The best-constituted people are those which have the fewest written constitutional laws; and every written constitution is sterile."

Neither
But if I was I'd take solace in the fact that I wasn't an awooposter

Look up Harriet Harman and PIE

Who /ETSOBATSU/ here?

Well alright but you're being a bit defensive there mate.

>If you take offence to being called something offensive you actually are it

Lefty

Stop it you cyberbully!!!

Reminder that this wankstain wants to kill our NHS

What did mosley ever actually achieve apart from having his marches broken up by communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

GOOD

Does anybody know where I can find the soundboard of this guy?

So the BBC is taxpayer funded?

Why are the tories ok with that? Haven't even heard anything about it from UKIP?

BBC are not even hiding their left-wing agenda

That may well be his private position, but I doubt he would ever try to do that.

Which one of you mongs is playing the YKTD lite role on yik yak?

Mindless state worship.

>being this easily tricked by the jews into throwing the baby out with the bath water

>Why are the tories ok with that?
Because while the BBC has a blatant left-wing agenda it's also biased in favour of the Tories

Just stopping by to say HI YOEY

Someone was in here earlier talking about that, I knew it was you mentioning anonymongs in Scotland

Say Trump bans British people from entering the US. We'd be fine with this, right?

I certainly would be. Their country to do how they want.

The solution is to drastically reduce immigration and the demand on the service.

New Brendan interview youtube.com/watch?v=pwz5-eyCgXE

join britpol room

No the British people's solution is to put an extra penny on income tax to pay for our NHS and admit more Syrian refugees.

That comparison rests on the assumption that British people and Muslims are at all comparable, and smacks of "first they came for x, then they came for us" horseshit.

So I wouldn't give that hypothetical the time of day.

I know, just found his post.

>he thinks I'm in renfrewshire

In principle, yes

>Opening clip is of him when he was actually famous
>Cuts to him a few seconds later as an emotionally broken, quivering-voiced nervous husk of a man

It's like they know what's happened to him and are laughing at him

>What would you tell that young guy?
>"LIGHTEN UP, YOU'RE GONNA BE OK"

EVEN NOW HE'S LYING TO HIMSELF

order-order.com/2017/01/31/redwood-make-parliament-great/

God I love Trump.

If you want to split the left post this, its what people have said for years but they were simply dismissed by the Guardian columnists who thank goodness all have Bupa cover!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4176406/Meet-Nigerian-cost-500-000-IVF-triplets.html

Global Brexit lads?

>I would have stood down if we had voted to Remain..... No really
>I-I'm serious you guys
>Ignore the fact that I've sat moaning doing nothing for decades after my leadership bid and bending the knee to John Major
>Ignore the fact that I pushed the "Cameron can renegotiate a good deal" meme, denigrated UKIP and didn't defect to them
>Check out this 20-second soundbite where I say things that the Tories have been saying for years but have never acted on
>*Rips off Trump*
>GUIDO HELP, MAKE ME A MEME!!!!

Hang Mayflies

Is there still a white flight going on in London?

I want the city to fall as soon as possible so the beacon of multiculturalism can be a good example of how bad mass-immigration has been.

So it's a good thing if whites move out

AbsolUTELY

>Endlessly fund the NHS with more and more money, never solving the problem
>Or let it die so something that'd probably be better take it's place

That should be George of the Jungle 3

This guy is more more advanced and redpilled than styxhexenhammer666 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcI4hXxy98

Is there actually going to be a civil war ?

Nice get
Hide a microphone inside YKTD's bedroom :^)

>current year
>george is now a transape vine kin
>jane is a blue haired problem glasses fish mouth communist
>the white hunters are out to destroy the jews and george must prevent annuda shoah by smacking them to death with assorted dildos
>jane does not fuck george of the vinekin jungle, she castrates him and george thanks her
>all profits from film go to sorros foundation and blm

Could some of you bruvs please redpill me on the fact that a lot of you brit/pol/ posters think that Paul Nuttall ''lacks charisma''?

I mean, he's not exactly a 'Man Crush' like Nige, but he's definitely still a lad I'd like to play a game of golf with, before having a few pints and a joint.

I mean, who is he up against?

>Theresa 'Substitute PM' May
Seriously low-energy/charisma, plus she's walks and stands awkwardly

>Jeremy ''Lenin LARPer'' Cuckbyn
Also low-energy. Plus, he's literally Wojak with a beard

>LibDems Milkman
Okey. I've never heard him speak, but he does have that charismatic Damon Albarn face. But he's pro-EU like no tomorrow

>Green leader (whoever that is, probably a woman, caroline?)
>implying they will ever even be shadow's

So, please tell me, what do you dislike about Paul's persona?

Post the real version

BORIS JOHNSON HAS JUST RESIGNED AS FOREIGN SECRETARY

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38814347

HOLY SHIT

>IT'S REAL

>He wasn't here for the 2015 Election debates

I like his politics but he is a bit annoying with his soundbites, can't quite put my finger on it
Most people who dislike him are Redditors who want him to be going around swigging lager and chainsmoking and calling everyone "lads" like politics is one big meme though

omg

Sky would of said it first.

It's just people who wont give him a chance, I do think in a way he's a step down from Nigel in a charismatic way, but he still seems like he'll be a very good leader and speaker as long as he gets himself out there

TURN ON BBC

Health tourism is virtually a non-issue - it "only" costs £280 million a year versus the £100 billion plus budget.

I appreciate it is easy to get wound up over this, but you leave the left an open goal when you begin talking about this as the reason why the NHS is under crisis - it isn't. As irritating as it is to see these non-natives flying in and having """"free"""" treatment, it doesn't cost that much money relative to the budget and they will simply point this out and compare it to some other figure that costs a few hundred million - and there you lose traction.

The real issue stems from three main factors - the levels of bureaucracy and management, which produces some nauseating figures on posts such as "Diversity Officers" paid in excess of £50,000 - and the whole structure of accountability of patients (both points are easy to argue based on evidence, I won't bore you by listing it here), but also of the non-natives who are all-ready here and this is where it gets tricky to prove.

Go into any NHS waiting room and you will find it full of people who live here, but aren't British (and hence aren't counted as health tourists) clogging up the system. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the NHS doesn't record the ethnicity of patients when equating costs. Unfortunately there is little you can do to support this point in the grand scheme of things, but it is undeniably true - any visit to a hospital confirms it.

Unbelievably, there's 2. Her and some bloke decided to split the job. They couldn't manage the work by themselves.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-ballistic-missile-test-un-security-council-discuss-benjamin-netanyahu-israel-boris-johnson-a7555206.html

More mentions of Iran in the news whereas I couldn't even tell you the last time I saw the country MENTIONED before Trump won the US Election
It's coming

Natalie Bennett is no longer the leader.

Every time I go to the GP the waiting room seems to be disproportionately not white.

here or america?

>Dear user

>Parliament is going to debate the petition you signed – “Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.”.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

>The debate is scheduled for 20 February 2017.

>Once the debate has happened, we’ll email you a video and transcript.

>Thanks,
>The Petitions team
>UK Government and Parliament

No.

I work in the NHS, immigrants cost next to nothing compared to old white people who never smoked barely drank and are all dementing because of the overprescription of Warfarin (and allegorical drugs).

We have many 90+ year olds, responsible for some 30% of our appts and about 45% of our time as a general practice (and hospitals have it worse, they have to keep them in beds).

None of them can leave their houses so GP's have to waste 2 hours doing 3 home visits when they could see 18 patients at the current 10-min-appt standard.

The entire country has been sold the meme that a civilised society SHOULD pay for the healthcare of it's poor citizens. That it's wrong to refuse someone healthcare. That we could somehow afford it if only Pajeet and Mohammed would go home.

Because the truth is it's the fault of people over the age of 45-50.

It's the consequence of the stupidity of those over the age of ~90, the entitlement of those between 90-50, and the hopelessly misinformed misled and impossible good intentions of the younger generations.

But the Mail/Express/Sun are never going to print the words "Dear Reader, It's your fucking fault, and no that shitty little inheritance of 25k you saved up for is not enough to pay back the insane taxes neccessary to keep you alive. You would be better off dead but we've got to keep you alive anyway to keep the Grauniad readers quiet, and so we're gonna empty your account then charge your kids for the pleasure of watching you dement. Go fuck yourselves."

Pajeet is taking their Xrays, Mohammed is interpreting the results, and John fucking Smith is raking in tens of thousands that he could never afford and should never have been entitled to in the first place.

Excuse me goy, the public backs the war against Iran. After all, they have weapons of mass destruction.

How would the following political philosophies work in Britain?

>Meritocracy

>Technocracy

>Plutocracy

>Stratocracy

>Timocracy

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38816692

>Cameron 'tried to get Mail editor sacked' over Brexit

kek fucks sake Dave, you could of kept the Tories in power for 50 years if you had supported Brexit

>tfw becoming so reactionary that I'm starting to think that even medical advances were a fucking mistake

Don't countries with superior healthcare system also spend a lot more money per person though?

*systems

I mean nordic countries

>i know people who uninronically attended this and support their "message"

youtube.com/watch?v=IxJA8o98sOc

Its so fucking cringey i had to stop watching at "I DUNNO WHETHER I CAN MATE!"

>>Timocracy
We'll find out in 2020

>logansrun.jpg
How would you solve such an issue? Reduce our standard of living so we die early? Explosive bus passes?

Exactly, even in predominantly white areas.

They don't release - or collect - data on this for a reason, non natives have far more health complications than the English (even second or third generations) and use the health service far more often - whilst paying less in tax so the effect is a double whammy on their relative impact on the budget.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.TOTL.ZS

we're only a little behind the others

the usa spends the most and has the same life expectancy as cuba

>Meritocracy

Noble but inherently flawed. Wouldn't take long for it to dissolve into bribery and favour lending.

>Technocracy

Again, a noble idea. Appointing the most scientifically gifted sounds wonderful, until you realise those "wonderful scientists" are just as corruptible as any other politician.

>Plutocracy

Basically where we are now, just more clandestine.

>Stratocracy

Same problem with technocracy, military men are good at winning wars not running countries.

Monarchy or bust tbqh lads.

UK petition for Donald Trump to visit.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

The U.S also has 38 million blacks.

I think you'd find more favourable results if you compared the white American life expectancies rather than the total, which is lumbered with blacks going around shooting each-other and Mexicans impaling themselves on border fences.

Regardless of that - the U.S is a template for where we are heading with an increasing non native population. We are 5-10 years behind them demographically.

Jesus, that really has done pretty well. The other one got international media coverage.

I think Paul is the man to got the Northern former Labour vote too.

I was here in the 2015 election, and greens had that NZ woman. She was irrelevant anyway, and was most likely a dyke.

>people won't give him a chance

Is this BBC and the MSM realising the mistake they made when putting Farage on air, and not realising they were gaining his popularity by spreading his voice?

white mortality in the US is rising

nytimes.com/2016/02/22/opinion/why-are-white-death-rates-rising.html

u fokin wot m8 ill smahs u fekin ed in

This one needs more coverage also. Maybe should be included in Brit/pol.

I keep seeing this guy

Can someone give me a quick rundown on him?

>Is this BBC and the MSM realising the mistake they made when putting Farage on air, and not realising they were gaining his popularity by spreading his voice?
Not necessarily, Farage just loved the spotlight. If UKIP keep it L O C A L they won't need the media, or so the theory goes. It does help push the "UKIP without Farage is irrelevant" meme now that they're not on the telly every other day

The BNP did well despite having an official policy of "Don't talk to the enemy" - Why do you think they went to the length of inviting Nick Griffin onto Question Time? It was their last-ditch attempt to get a hatchet job on him by throwing him in the deep end by appealing to his ego and it worked

>they still don't think this is happening

Oh wow

The phone call that saved the Stoke Central by-election

*inhales deeply*
*clicks knuckles*

Why are you posting the autistic kid from a louis theroux episode?

Also, is Louis theroux considered a good guy in the UK? Is he /ourguy/?

It was botted, just like the other one.

They may have slightly fallen but I'd still wager that they were several years above that of the black population.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard [YouTube] Bogdanoff Meditation (embed)
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Can we get more tripfags like this please. Well-explained arguments for and against causes and stamping out bad ideas before they propagate are exactly what is needed right now.

Considering joining the Scottish Labour Party lads

Made me laugh.

Them bloody tripfags mun