Daily reminder that christianity is just as retarded as islam...

Daily reminder that christianity is just as retarded as islam, believing in magical skyfriends in any year after electricity was invented pretty much makes you a ham

Being pissed off with shoving bibles into government is literally the only reason people vote democrat ever

Regardless what you believe, ignoring the importance of religion when it comes to forming communities, society, basic brotherhood and setting the morality for future generations makes you more retarded than those who have a legitimate faith in a God.

Am I looking at a female asshole, at least?

Atheist here.

Religion's importance isn't its metaphysics, it's the psychological needs it satisfies. Edgelord atheists have the same psychological needs (after all, we're all the same, right???), so if they haven't knowingly satisfied these with religious belief, they've unknowingly satisfied them with... well, what?

shut the fuck up you both are more retarded than op

butthurt fundie or asspained fedora? Who can really tell the difference?

bump this redpill

>literal shit post

it sets the false morality among the true one. Yes, the religion somehow helps in keeping all the shit together, but it has a lot of unfixable bugs, that sometimes make religion much worse than agnosticism and atheism combined

Christians are vastly preferable to Muslims, Christians do not perpetrate much religiously motivated violence and some of their religious values have verifiable benefits to my society.

>Implying you can't be a Christian and still think the church is full of shit

>imaginary skydaddy meme

brain-damaged nu-male redditor spotted.

now go back and stay there

This.

>ignoring the importance of religion when it comes to forming communities, society, basic brotherhood and setting the morality for future generations

yes because we need celibate weirdos looking after us

Why the bumhole gif, though?

Regardless what you believe, ignoring the importance of Drug Cartels when it comes to forming communities, society, basic brotherhood and setting the morality for future generations makes you more retarded than those who have a legitimate addiction to narcotics.

>fix'd

I agree. Religion kept the trash in line when people still went to church. Especially in my country that trash has become really vile since Christianity isn't a factor anymore.

This doesn't go for Islam though. Islam is vile alien shit practiced by literal subhumans.

why do people use this meme? Do they actually believe that Christians think God lives on a cloud? wtf? He exists outside time and space

Society no longer needs the comforting lies of religion.

Is this a woman's anus or a man's?

> a fucking leaf

100% this. Having the morality of your society be based on religion is way to unstable as skeptic people will always be arround to question it. It falls apart too easily

Christianity is dumb and the religious right is also dumb, true enough. However, why in the fuck do you think they are comparable to the horrible third-world ideology that is pisslam?

Fucking this. The only reason religion exists was to explain all the bullshit that has recently been explained through THE STUDY OF EMPIRICAL DATA. The only reason it continued is tradition.

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>image.jpg
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

Wow, OP. I've never seen an asshole up close. Thanks for being my first.

Also, as an atheist, you're a gigantic faggot.

Daily reminder that christians may be retarded
BUT THEY ARE OUR RETARDS
Big difference

>exists outside time and space

>but I can talk to him

Woman's as there is no hair

(((Religion))) is unnecessary if you have a society with taught and passed down morals.

If you need (((Religion))) to not be a degenerate, it just means theres something wrong with you.

hehe, I sourced it years ago its not a chick dude, but rather a chick dude

kek

OP 1 post fag

>1 post by this id

This.

If you really need to imagine a celestial being as the only reason not to be an asshole, you're probably an asshole.

I do not recognize the Moon crater, what NASA Moon mission is that authentic Moon photograph from?

What's up with all these religion/atheism D&C threads?

this is basically true.. only children believe in religion.

religion was created to satisfy idiots who can't think for themselves

>so if they haven't knowingly satisfied these with religious belief, they've unknowingly satisfied them with... well, what?
Fundamentalist atheism.