HELP

HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY VOTE.

Get out

(((They))) are going to collapse the market under Trump, one way or another, to discredit him. You're a fucking retard if you thought otherwise.

Market was overpriced under King nigger anyway.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

sage

Reminder to inform the mods that we're being raided.

Go to the /qa/ thread, give your testimony:

Who is paying these cunts now that clintons money is gone?

Soros

When's your next paycheck, virgin?

Still up 2000 points since election day. Do any liberals understand economics?

Benjamin fischbein

S A G E
A
G
E

How much has your portfolio lost?

I wonder if CTR realizes how utterly ridiculous you retards make them look and how obvious and transparent this is.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

Are you a rural and suburban retard with no college degree?

If not, you probably voted for Hillary and in that case, why would you want to withdraw your vote?

Treasury secretary pick got delayed today

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

This thread proves /pol needs thier safe space and new paranoid enemies to fight. How far you've fallen

I'll withdraw your vote for you, I can do it. I've done it many times before. But I'm going to need your social security number. Reply to this post as fast as possible please, I need to start working on it immediately.

>mfw 30% of my portfolio is healthcare funds

not even complaining tho, i like doubled it during Obamacare

I wonder how much this poster is being paid in opposition. Jared Kushner's team or RT?

Bad stuff. Americans made a big mistake.