How do we save white teenage girls?

I see a lot of teenage girls with black and foreign boyfriends.

Seems like at that age they are easy targets for these scumbags.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're beyond saving,

rape your daughters and sisters.

Woman's biological desire is to fuck as much as possible with men outside their tribe, in their natural state they are little less than whores, really.

Rape 'em.

If they burn the coal kick them off a parking structure

Spic here You guys can keep them desu was with a white girl for a whIle easy to fuck but dammit they have no culture outside of SJWism kikebook, snapchat and instajew it get's real insufferable real quick I'm gonna focus on having some brown babies with a fellow spic that can cook and cares about basic decency

t. Mohamed

Do they only have 3 actresses? lmao

put acid in their coffee and force them to watch brutal liveleak videos of niggers in africa brutally killing eachother

BBC is a meme

I like how my standards have essentially been watered down to can they get off their phone for a few minutes and have a genuine conversation without touching it.

Board is under a serious attack.

>Bump

No culture? ahahahahahahahaha why do shitskins say this?What culture does paco have? getting knocked up at 15 for the 4th time? Getting into family gangfights? Shoving drugs up their asses and hoping the boarder?

Fuck off ya dumb spic, we have a culture but no cultural practices, huge difference. Internet,computer, phone, car is all euro/american culture.

If you take away the makeup their faces are quite unremarkable

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to properly rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>nope
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

I'm not saying white people don't have culture I'm saying white women don't and you know it.

>white

I never see that because I don't live in a niggernest.

Bring the robot. Forbid mere pasta.

>How do we save white teenage girls?
Let them become conservative single mothers.

Look at this retard who can't differentiate between countries. Just because whitey doesn't have culture doesn't mean Latino's are the same.

I can't wait till people like you die off and are a minority, i'm glad your women are choosing to fuck men with real culture.

Honestly? Rape.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You can't. Save yourself while you can.

If they would ever consider hooking up with a black or foreign boy, they are already beyond saving. Disown/dissociate. They're dead inside anyway, and they'll probably be put out of their misery by whatever shitskin they bed last.

THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html