How hard did you fall for the "high school doesn't matter" meme?

How hard did you fall for the "high school doesn't matter" meme?

It really didn't. What you do 18 to 28 will dictate your entire life. All you need to do 1 to 18 is graduate high school.

Every Chad who I went to high school with is blue collar who had kids really young, at best and all the Stacies are fat.

too hard, way too hard

Is this picture supposed to make me feel sad? Giving in to animalistic urges may sate your base pleasures, but it's ephemeral. What do those normies understand of history, philosophy, and the world?

I've noticed sooo many Stacies are completely obese or just braindead and working shit jobs

>only one year to fix my life
N-no pressure.

It doesn't though.

You're either underage, or you peaked in high school.
Either way, you don't belong here.

>What you do 18 to 28 will dictate your entire life.
Welp, looks like I'm gonna achieve nothing :3

Tips fedorda: the post

>peaking in highschool

Every year of your life matters.
Mathematical Proof:
Assume claim is false.
Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Therefore, assumption is false.

I was a NEET from 18 to 28. Fuck.

>Fucked around most of high school
>Every teacher said id fail due to lack of drive
>Graduate (no child left behind)
>Turn 19 enter into tower training school
>climb cell towers for mega bucks
>Return to old highschool 6 yrs later
>most teachers remember me, still look the same
>Tfw making more than 3 times there salary when they pretty much told me id end up in the gutter
>still climb towers 6yrs later, almost 13 under my belt.

>tower training school
What the fuck is that?

everything in my life i care for started out during high school to some degree

the schooling itself was worthless, but the act of going to school and interacting with all my peers.. I weep for the day they decide to do away with traditional schooling.

wtf same here anonbro

Where you learn to climb towers

But it didn't matter. Most of the people I went to school with are still living in the same town working labor jobs living in near poverty all while they suck down Lonestar and shriek "Small town 'MERICA!" I appreciate what they do, we need those industries, but high school did fuckall to get me where I am today. The only exception to that is I've been with the same woman since middle school, and that was 17 years ago.

with that (((REASONING))) and (((PROOF)))

i grew up in duburban connecticut sooo every chad goes to college now. maybe you lived in niggerville or florida

Why you climbing towers and is the dough really that good? I love climbing.

(you) are retarted

i said in the next line I climb cell towers
simple deduction would dictate a school in which they teach you about cell tower safety

Shut the FUCK up Sweden

wait what the fuck do you do? Climb towers for money?

comtrain

hard

fuck you mom

If a bird fucks something up, or something breaks on a cell tower who do you think fixes it?

Fuck i had a dream last night about a beautiful blue eyed sweetheart. I took her virginity and avoided her for years until i saw her at a mutual friends wedding. God i was an awful human. If i could go back i would have held on to a sweetheart like that. If any youngsters see this post, dont wait.

Is it strange that I like to go "cell tower hunting"? I like to go find them and take pictures. THey are pretty cool and scary looking. They are hidden all over once you start to notice them.

I busted my ass for nights studying for AP tests, got internships, became a national merit scholar

Now I'm at UCLA studying finance

I think it worked off

It really doesnt. College however...

>Dropped out @ 16
>GED bro
>Went military for free training and easy women
>Civilian now with utility job, senior manager
>$174,330 gross 2016
>fuck taxes, but somebody's gotta pay for the underachievers am I right?

It doesn't.

MD right now. Glad I didn't get caught up in HS. Who knows, I could have been a machinist with a QT wife early on though so there is that.

>What you do 18 to 28 will dictate your entire life.
Yeah right everyone knows 32-33 are the years that really count.
How could you be this bluepilled?

I didn't fall for no meme because nobody ever gave me any guidance

Not even shitty advice, no advice at all

My parents simply expected the TV and school to teach me everything about life, then they become surprised I have no fucking clue on how to live my life

Cellphone tower climbers, apparently. We don't call them cell towers in Sweden, obviously, and I never thought so much about the subject that I'd figure out they have specially trained people to climb them.

>>climb cell towers for mega bucks
One Google search later:

>Their mean annual wage is $44,250. The 10% that made the lowest earned around $26,200 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The highest paid percentage earn more than $67,000 per year. Hourly this breaks down into $12.60 per hour at the low end and $32.53 at the high end.

fuck off you coping faggot

you're probably ugly as incest

missing out on teenage love and hormonal sex marathons = never lived life to the fullest

i make sure your 4g stays working.... ive climbed for sprint, t mobile, att, verizon...more than worth listing

100k plus a year, but i travel all over the eastern seaboard.

>TFW you were /fit/ and tall and could've smashed tons of bitches in HS but you were shy as fuck
>that feel when you're still shy as fuck now and can no longer get PTP

maybe you should go to tower school, thats kinda how i was as a child...i would look at them in awe

>GED
>Military
Lying faggot confirmed.

>phD in cell phone tower climbing
>any job I want
>100k starting

Hard enough to not even go for two years.

>fatass then
>fatass now

it really didnt matter

There are plenty of blue collar jobs that pay that much.

College is a meme.

>It's an every other user ITT makes 6-figures episode

Yeah I gotta say I like your theory better.

Stop shoving sugar and carbs down your gullet

High school literally doesn't matter

Your life doesn't even really begin until you are in your early 20's to mid twenties

Young fags will see

As an fyi on income statistics...

Most "wage" jobs don't include overtime or bonuses. This skews industry averages greatly as some companies have great bonuses etc...

Blue collar salary workers are retarded if they work on straight salary. Hourly is where the money is.

>work hard for high grades
>win some sports achievements
>get highschool qt gf
Then I left it all behind for college because that was the whole point of working hard in high school, wasn't it..?

blue collar jobs are a meme too. in many cases the only way to get the required credentials is to inherit them. thats why most of these jobs pass down from father to son

t

this virgin is right

i'm a union plumber and the trades are full of high school / college drop out chads

It both does and doesn't at the same time.

>try hard in high school
>get decent grades (high 70's, low 80's), graduate
>enter the working world at 18
>shitty minimum wage jobs that every normal teenager has out of high school
>think being a responsible person at 18 will lead to promotion and a raise or whatever
>SURPRISE!
>literally everyone's into drugs to the point where managers/supervisors/employees sell to each other
>watch a guy my age get promoted because he sold coke with our assistant manager and they moved in together
>realize it was pointless to be a responsible teenager because everyone else seemed to be having more fun than I was

Fast forward seven years

>24
>chads are all fat with drug/drinking/gambling problems
>staceys are all fat with drug/drinking problems
>some of the girls I worked with at 18 are on their 6th or 7th receptionist job because they never bothered to learn actual life skills
>notorious sluts are getting married to their beta orbiters
>girls that already had kids are now single moms (in some cases divorced)
>look around, everyone's best years are behind them and they're super unhappy or have crippling addictions
>I became a race car driver

So what I determined is that you either splooge and have all your fun from 18-22 years old and then pack it in with some whore who fucked all your friends, OR you learn responsibilities when everyone's out making an ass of themselves and then fly past everybody once life starts hitting them.

what are they called in sweden?
they spent most of the training on emergency response preparedness.

Real hard, never did anything constructive, no girl, life sucks mayne

Nope. GED then into the Navy at 18, went GSE with NEC 9125 for GE turbine propulsion control systems. Easy peasy.

Didn't qual for nuke (they don't take GEDs), not that any sane ass hole would volunteer for that bull shit.

>graduated high school
>went to college for 5 years
>graduated
>literally only occasionally talk to 1 person from my high school who was my childhood best friend who lives 2500 miles away
>now making 70k/yr in a job i hate at 23

My life has basically gotten better every year since high school, except at 22 i had a gf that i really loved but lost her and now at 23 i have way more money but i hate my job and am with a girl that i'm basically only with until i find someone i really like more because she's hot

Maybe in Argentina. But in the US we have a shortage for bluecollar labor now.

All the Boomers are retiring and their faggy gen x kids didn't pick up the mantle. Now they are retiring and wages are going up just due to the shortage of labor.

forgot pic

btw said my life had gotten better, but i should clarify that i hated life in HS and hate life now, just slightly less

High school literally doesn't matter. I was a piece of shit in high school who got rejected from my safety school. The Army made me into much less of a piece of shit, and now I'm getting my masters from a good school without a dime in student loans.

nuke school is a meme

This

they dont account for overtime, travel expenses, bullshit that happens.

what does google say your wage is, living in your moms basement and all

looking back I'm super happy I was an autist in high school. It's just been an upward slope from there.

I see so many people who peaked in HS, and it's honestly sad and cringy as fuck.

>I became a race car driver

holy shit I lost it

It is indeed. Never met a nuke since leaving the service that had one god damn decent sea story, bunch of debbie downer mother fuckers talking about muh advanced math training and SRBs.

>Yeah right everyone knows 32-33 are the years that really count.
>How could you be this bluepilled?
from 18 to 28 you're choosing your career straight out of college and building the foundation for your future, those are the essential years

How'd you become a racer?

>never tried crack or heroin = never lived life to the fullest
Not even meming bitch, I'm glad I tried those once for the keks.

you prolly quiver walking up steps

>What do those normies understand of history, philosophy, and the world?
whats the point of knowing everything if there's no one around to listen

>Went to 4 high schools
>No friends
>Wanted to kill myself
>Got a good STEM degree to a good university
>Still couldn't get a chick
>Wanted to kill myself
>Got a good job
>Make six figures
>Still can't get a chick

Guess I'm just a high performing loser.

Wait, really? I'm a chemE considering it. Seems like an adventure
>5 years under the ocean
>can fuck prostitutes at port

As far as learning goes, high school is pretty worthless.

For relationships, HS is the best time to find a good wife.

You probably peaked in high school.
Most Chads and Stacys that did well in high school flunked out of college. Every football player from my class is either a bartender or a line cook. The Stacys either married a guy twice their age or got fat and fell off the face of the planet.
There was one guy that wouldn't shut the fuck up about Pokémon all 4 years that ended up getting a full ride scholarship to MIT and is currently getting a masters in physics. The rest are all failures.

>the daily reminder that this board is full of pathetic NEET faggots who take no accountability for their own lives
Good point user, you are not responsible for your circumstances. V. red pilled. V. insightful.

uhh yeah

>barely pass high school from not showing up, never doing homework, playing vidya and smoking weed.
>"doesn't matter im going to community college and then transferring to save money anyway, Il do the bare minimum"
>Graduate...barely
>go to comm
>keep fucking around
>friends slowly get it together while I jump from job to job while being in and out of community college. No idea what i want to major in
>dad dies
>drink like a fish
>join the military
>get kicked out
>drink even more
>Now: 25 year old teller at a small bank making shit. Alcoholic living at home.

help

Military isn't an adventure. It's boring as shit. Use it as a stepping stone to something else.

Yeah nah... subs suck even worse than a standard nuke. There's a reason they need to glamorize that shit.

I feel your pain, I grew up in a wealthy area and just about everyone has a picture perfect life.

I found out that most people that had relationships throughout high school usually broke up shortly afterwards or during senior year. My relationship started at the end of senior year with my friend through high school. Been together for 4 years.

>kicked out of the military
I literally don't understand how people can do this. It's so easy to simply do what you're told and show up on time.

>How hard did you fall for the "high school doesn't matter" meme?
About the sixth time I got bullied because of my stutter

I've been out of college a long time and nobody really talks about high school, either professionally or informally sitting around and having beers.

High school at least in the US is just a bad daycare system.

I dunno. I only did my 4 then bailed, it's what yo make it. Even without a car in Great mistakes NTC I was having a blast. Lots of milfs dtf and all that jazz.

There's always a bright side or fun to be had if you look.

>Schools to climn towers

I think you answered your own question.

I know that feel. 25 now and more /fit/ than I was at 18, but grills still won't talk to me.

That picture makes me want to kill myself.

t. brainlets

As if those retarded normies would understand intelligent conversation.

this. when I look at what classmates in my year became its laughable and our school was expensive as fuck. Also kept most my friends from school days since vidya and closer circles.

That shit isn't accurate at all. Says my job pays ~70k and I made 110k last year. 3 years in the company...

Strait outta Shakespeare right there.

Where the fuck are you

I agree with you but my case is different. I went AF, was one of the top in my flight and got honor flight to kick it off. Went for a high level intel job. They found out I used to smoke weed and had a drinking problem. Got let go for "lying to the military".

I wasn't a dirtbag or didn't show up. Past came back to haunt me. Still cant get over that loss desu.

Hope you are right about the mid-twenties part. I just turned 25 in Sept and got my MBA in Dec. Still don't have a job offer but there is hope on the horizon since Oil & Gas is gonna come back soon (undergrad is Petroleum Eng.) I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.

>Make six figures
>Still can't get a chick

Ever heard of prostitutes?

Used our lax cellphone policy at my minimum wage job to start a website and write long ass articles on a daily basis.

The website skyrocketed in popularity because there wasn't anything like it.

I let it slip that I was an amateur race car driver in my spare time.

One of our 600,000+ readers with a lot of money thought that was cool and sponsored me to drive something my faster.

So that's what I do now.