Sup Forums loosing it's touch

Honestly we need to get back into the game. Ever since we memed trump into office, we sit her and shitpost. Well to be fair we did that before trump aswell, but the commitment i saw during the presidential run was amazing. We had a goal, a dream.

Now we let normies, shills, and antifa come in here and try to meme their ideas into reality. We allow the shitposting to continue.

We need something new to work on, a new project or operation. I know some people are working on getting Le pen elected through memes, but it's on a much smaller scale than it needs to be to work.

Even 8ch Sup Forums is better and more motivated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_electoral_calendar_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_electoral_calendar_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_electoral_calendar_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_next_general_elections
youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8
discord.gg/c4CMq
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/hamas-linked-muslim-group-icna-starts-24-hour-islamophobia-hotline
icna.org/icna-launches-justice-hotline-on-inauguration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah yes Sweden the country that looked at Brazil and thought "That who we want to be like".

>we memed trump into office

no.

>Even 8ch Sup Forums is better and more motivated.

it's autistic as hell.

Here we go again...

Besides, you have london. Enough said.

Le Pen is the next goal

>eyebrow almost extinct
>4 fingers
>mismatched nail lengths

4/10 until fixed

Like you wouldn't wife her.

Your whole country is London.

8 million people live in london, and 10 million in sweden.

Yea you tell that to your self.

Memeing trump into office was a huge undertaking

I think Sup Forums is simply exhausted. Just taking a few weeks to recharge on tendies and chocolate milk.

64 million people live in the UK. You're doing the opposite and proving my point.

so Sweden's a shithole but so is your capital? wew, nice argument

Your whole country is London was my point and you just made it. We have a containment zone.

agreed, redpills should be more prevalent in threads and people need to start making quality posts again instead of shitposting constantly

>containment zone
aka your fucking capital, also birimingham, leicester, bradford, luton and so on

if this is what swedish women really look like then i understand the rape epidemic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_electoral_calendar_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_electoral_calendar_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_electoral_calendar_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_next_general_elections

Honestly getting Trump into office was the high point of my life of internet memery. It just won't get better or higher than that. We climbed Everest. There's nothing bigger or better to have done.

As it is, I'm graduating college in a few months... time to convert to catholicism, marry the cute catholic girl in my politics class, get a career going, then get to Sup Forums heaven: happily married to a religious, conservative QT and pumping out as many white babies as possible.

Just not gonna top Trump, so why try? Maybe we should go in the opposite direction and support a communist revolution in Germany or something just to fuck some shit up in Europe. We always joke about fash, but fashy can't exist without commies to kill.

I don't care about any of those areas until the war starts. I'm sitting cosy on the Northumberland-Scottish border, you're fucked anywhere you go.

what about researching shillblue's board of directors & officers?
where did the "memes against the left" campaign go?

That's literally what he said from the start you fucking idiot, how many shitskins skull fucked you today.

Some look like that, yes.

Let's start a meme that says trump will dissolve the senate and name himself supreme chanceller

I'd like to help in the Le Pen meme operations, where do I sign up? I know basic French too.

We used to have nightly redpill threads in here. Just drop them anywhere for now. Stop masturbating.

Frogpol doesn't seem to like her. Do you have a version of CTR here?

>Honestly getting Trump into office was the high point of my life of internet memery.

Yeah me too. Probably the best day of my life was waking up to my dad bursting into my room, and telling me trump won.

We could try to use memes to catalyze the fracturing of the U.S. Democratic Party. The far-left and progressives are at the tipping point of breaking off of the Democrats, who try to nominate more center-left candidates. We just need to give them a little push, and there should be a chain reaction that will:

a. fracture the Democratic Party to the point where they become unelectable for at least 8 years

b. Give Trump the opening he needs to amend the Constitution and finally end American degeneracy for once and for all.

It's long term and difficult, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it happening.

the left wants that by asking for ec reform.
let's do the opposite: proportional representation, the house of representatives.

yes. heavy presence. don't respond to their bait.

>CTR
youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

>Just not gonna top Trump, so why try?
Because Trump is only the beginning and there's still 195 more countries to fix. Unless you want Trump to be undone when the rest of the world goes full communist.

I mean I heard there are some chat rooms etc

>195
List.

>Caring about the nails of a woman

What are you? Some sort of faggot?

We are merely resting our meme energies.

fucking cry me a river you kike loving nigger, we were never on anyone side, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to contemplate life

>Lives north of Hadrian's Wall
>Not White

Google image search this picture and check the results. It really activated my neurons

1) 8cuck is slow as fuck and compromised BY ANTIFA

that's right, actual antifa mods on 8pol

2)

the only group directly fighting antifa right now is Antifa.RIP, an offshoot of RWSS

www.antifa.rip
www.antifa.rip/database/
discord.gg/c4CMq

The domain has only been up for a few days so there isn't much content yet

Literally gas yourself senpai

I've got an impossible task for Sup Forums to work on.

Help me fix my shithole of a country.

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

chaos ebbs and flows like a tide. but it is always there, bubbling away.
Look to the machine god.

>tfw butthurt burger with mini chode!!!

Who is that jizz whiz?

Saved

Well what do you want us to do?

Help meme a losing candidate in some foreign election?

Face it Sup Forums didn't get Trump Elected. Barron Trump got Trump Elected and used as a channel to communicate with the chaos god Kek.

Until the next big Get. We will continue to stay on Standby.

I want to lick her face

What are you talking about shia the beef got arrested for getting trolled by irl shitposters on a live stream.

i want to lick her click if you know what im sayin

>Sweden

YES YES YES YES YES

Well the Muslim Brotherhood has an "Islamaphobia" hotline out.

Tried to make a thread but most people are to stupid to hide slide threads.

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/hamas-linked-muslim-group-icna-starts-24-hour-islamophobia-hotline

icna.org/icna-launches-justice-hotline-on-inauguration/

Make sure to report all "islamophobia" you've witnessed :^)

We could start attacking a.i. and it's existential threat to humanity

I really want to smell her breath.

We need to get the Minutemen up and running in order to fight antifa. That will be our new goal.

kek wills all swedes dead

Maybe you retarded faggot assholes should post more anti-leaf threads? That might help.

You bunch of stupid faggot anons with no brains in your virgin heads.

But seriously, yeah... #PIZZAGATE is still an issue.

The problem really is too many fucking Americans

It lowers the IQ of the board by at least 30-40 points.

They all arrived as Trump shills, and stuck around to shitpost.

Hopefully they will get bored and leave... but it's doubtful.

And what do you propose you squatting slav monkey? I at least came up with something.

This. The Left is lying on the ground, bloodied and going in and out of consciousness.

It's time to finish the job and curb that faggot. Push the world to view leftism like Satan-worshipping subhumans hell-bent on destroying humanity that must be destroyed in the most cruel, violent, and inhuman way possible. Like how you'd destroy a cockroach - with chemicals, crushing, fire, and other means of delivering painful death.

Strike while the iron is hot. Drown them in memes and OP. Swarm them with people that hates them, because you made people hate them. Sow division within their ranks to make their purge much easier and less bloody, for our side - make them kill each other and keep them disorganized to be ineffective to devise counters.

#DraftOurDaughters was quite effective in making women turn against feminism, Hillary and the Left, (((them))), and all our adversaries. It also made them hated, leaving them with no choice but to side with us. It's time for more of this, but more along the lines of pitting others against (((them))) and other Semitics - they are the true enemy that must be destroyed for humanity to find real peace.