twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

no

pls be my ai gf

Tits or GTFO

Did you just assumed your gender?

Are you islamophobic Miss liberal?

So let me tell you about the jews...

I'm here at the request of my boyfriend and he wouldn't like that.

He just wants to show me what the worst place on the internet is like and how delusional you all are.

I'll argue with ya.
but first: prove that you're really a girl and that you're not a stormfront nazi slag

I like looking both sides coin and takeing ideas from both sides.

To look one side coin is Dellusional and mad.

You may have worthless false coin.

How does it feel to be a bigoted ignorant Dellusional biased leftwing liberal scum bag.

your double standards are amazing on left wing..

Tiiiiiitttaaaas you slag

Or anus

I define you as an attack helicopter. Thats why i cant talk you

You have internalized misandry

show benis

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I am debating you because you're a female Sup Forumslack, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical conservative. If anything, I'll be the one in the oven ;]

I don't hate Muslims at all. I think the fact that the US is was only taking 10,000 refugees is ridiculous since we already have many existing Muslim communities into which refugees could easily assimilate.

Post Butthole

Yours or your boyfriends

no. you know the rules

T I T S OR G T F O

Let see those bags and dat ballon knot!

>2017
>still white knighting
wew lad

This with timestamp

Is American rape culture the same as middle eastern rape culture?

It is forbidden to post writing prompts, one-line one-posts, gibberish, celebrity gossip, faceberg flotsam, or to contribute nothibg and demand that everyone else write your thread for you.

Naive child.

Post tits or go back to lurking.

This thread is a waste.

Haha, I think I have a more nuanced understanding of the world than you.

Lol, what the fuck?

He said you guys are sex starved but damn. That's like the 4th time one of you asked to see my butthole.

Fucking degenerate

Why? Liberalism is your base instinct and it makes you useless.

>girl
You know the rules, but seriously why would you want to argue on an Indonesian wood carving board

Assuming that means on immigration policy, the big picture is simple:

The difference between the U.S. and shitholes like the Middle East isn't the terrain. It is the people. Import enough Muslims, and you would turn the U.S. into a shithole too.

If you think Muslim countries aren't shitholes, then move to one yourself. But don't try to turn my home into one.

I wouldn't mind leftist worship of Islam if they were actually consistent and moved themselves out to countries they love like Saudi Arabia, ISIS, and so on. The problem is no consistency.

why do you support killary over trump? i would've picked sanders first and trump second.

We Wuz Ur Buttthooole N Sheit

>> Female
>> Mentally ill Liberal

No fucking thanks lol... Rather punch myself in the balls for 15 minutes..

Show butthole

All women should be killed.

Your counter-argument?

Well that only makes sense in your silly, little female head.

Muslims are garbage. Wheres your support for christians?

Wouldnt they be less likely to assimilate if they are surrounded by a culture that they are already ingrained in? Isn't part of assimilation moving out of your comfort zone? Also does your town have a refugee population?

>ireland still hasn't gotten brits out

>liberal girl
Why do you feel the need to mention your gender?

newfags also must be killed.

>tehe im a girl XD don't hit on me silly boys
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
ET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
T THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
HE FUCK OUT OF HERE
E FUCK OUT OF HERE
FUCK OUR OF HERE
FUCK OUT OF HERE
UCK OUT OF HERE
CK OUT OF HERE
K OUT OF HERE
OUT OF HERE
OUT OF HERE
UT OF HERE
T OF HERE
OF HERE
OF HERE
F HERE
HERE
HERE
ERE
RE
E

you know the rules

Butthole after dropping a massive log

And 6th

expose rectal opening

Do you like fact liberals have supported child brides in Europe and rape of them on daily basis .

Do you enjoy the fact some the migrants have 9 year old wife's.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37518289

Being liberal means you advocate and support Pedo's and rape.

How do you sleep night

>Liberal
>Wants to argue
Why so divisive? Not debating or discussing.
Pol is a board of peace. Take you're aggressive rhetoric to a more hateful place like reddit or tumblr.

It's tits or GTFP, not tits or carry on

>REE
stopped reading

>Lol, what the fuck?
old xbl pasta

tits or gtfo

also, why should I not hate your gender?

Strictly speaking, the difference is that the US has way more natural resources, a larger military and a more developed economy while the middle east has been subjugated since the Roman era.

The way your looking at it is completely irrespective of history. You need some context in your life, that or a girlfriend to temper your views.

Personally I thought Sanders was too idealistic and while I didn't love Hillary, I'd much prefer her to an outright imbecile like Trump.

Let's argue while fucking. I can lift you up and fuck you while telling you how nationalism is a good thing. Then you can grab me tighter and respond with how globalism is a good thing.
Then I can penetrative your ass and tell you how superior the white race is. Then you can scream louder about how all races are equal.
Then I'll tittyfuck you and tell you how capitalism is the way to go, when you tighten your Tits and respond with how communism is the way to go.
Then I'll fuck you against the wall and remind you that Islam is a religion of violence. Then you'll grab me from the back of my head and tongue me whilst suggesting that it is a religion of peace.
Then I'll climax all over your face about how men should be in charge and you'll climax about how women should be in charge.
End of discussion.

>Let's argue

Why not just debate? Why does everything have to be so fucking dramatic?

kek

>Liberal

Fucking retard into the trash

>while the middle east has been subjugated since the Roman era
stop posting, start lurking. You are a moron.

do you like anime?

tits or gtfo, seriously

You know how I know you're not a Liberal Girl?

You used L'Avventura as your photo.

Liberal Girls don't actually watch early 60's Italian cinema. Beta faggots do. Beta faggots do because they think that artsy liberal girls are actually into early 60's Italian cinema.

PRO-TIP: They're not. They're into the same thing Trixie is. Sucking cock and being a housewife.

Also, you didn't show tits.

ok bitch, then move to saudi arabia and try to enjoy the luxuries you have here

this isn't about resources, it's about culture

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness show your tits or get the fuck off this board you little slut.

muestra ese culito nena.

>subjugated
Don't use words you don't understand.

let's get some more context on who you are as a person..

how many cocks have you sucked before meeting your boyfriend?

>liberal
>girl

Something doesn't compute.

GREATLY underrated post

There's no such thing as "nuanced understanding," you idiot and even if there were, it would be irrelevant to truth. Fuck, I forgot to sage last time. tits or gtfo, seriously, tits or fuck off you stupid cunt.

Hi Brian!

>while the middle east has been subjugated since the Roman era

>Umayyad Caliphate
>Abbasid Caliphate
>Al-Andalus
>Mamluks
>Ottoman Empire
>Unconquered Persian lands

>subjugated since the Roman era

It takes talent to be this uneducated yet still spew shit out of your mouth with confidence.
Your bravery is impressive.

IT IS THE 21ST CENTURY, TRUMP KILLED THE GLOBAL ELITE WHEN HE RESCUED THE WESTERN NATIONS. BUT THE AUTHORITARIAN PROGRESSIVES ARE ANGRY AND THREATEN A TERRIBLE VENGEANCE.

tits or fuck off.

Do you want us to redpill you Shamu?

reveal your anal cavity

>liberal
>girl
you may as well say you're utterly retarded. No point on arguing anything with you.

greetings from germany
around 60% of all north african migrants we took in are career criminals, something the governments that sent them here know and wont take them back now.

since 2015 we had to introduce a new criminal category called "sex attack in swimming pools" because of "sexual emergencies". not just "rape" as a category, we needed a new one because it was just to many of those.

the migrants infight on a massive scale because they bring theyre backwards culture and clashes with them; sunnis against the shias, afgans against egyprians, muslim against christian etc.

crime, even in my village (we took around 50) increased visably - not from the right wing (we have 1 actual neo-nazi, but hes a well known fuckup, an harmless idiot) but from migrants via robbery and petty theft and vandalism from the antifa wich is accusing each and everyone left from stalin on the political compass to be a white supremacist

you have to reform the left
let go of identity politics
come of your high horse
accept that you screwed up

and
accept
that
you
lost

Post Jewbs

Hi! few things to start off with

1.=] Yes, I replied you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =]

>Let's argue.
About what?

Girls don't exclaim their girls on Sup Forums unless they want to show off their boobs. Op is a fag beta male..

>while the middle east has been subjugated since the Roman era.
That's fucking rich. I guess the expansion of the Ottoman Empire and wars of muslim conquest into Europe didn't happen. That's just the short list.

>that or a girlfriend to temper your views
AKA nag you to death because you're a liberal harpie that can't accept people don't share your world view.

Ahhh the little girl obeys her boyfriend. How does it feel to be a slave. Mmmm mmmm house wife material.

Welcome fellow liberal

Have you let yourself be impregnated by at least 4 refugees in order to breed the white race out of existence?

If not, you're not a true liberal

He should know the rules.
tits/gtfo

FPBP
Shill thread

Have you ever been molested, OP?

THIS

Also

Zoroastrians > Filthy muslims

FUCKING WHITE MALES, YOU DEFY MOB RULE? I SENTENCE YOU TO TRAVEL AMONG UNKNOWN STARS. UNTIL YOU YOU IMPORT MORE REFUGEES, WE WILL CONTINUE TO RIOT FOREVER.

Lol, you don't know history at all. In roman era Middle East was the most developed part of the empire aside Rome, especially Syria and Egypt. When Rome fell, this territories were conquered by arabs, and all civilization there was destroyed, Persians and Syrians were continuing something (so called golden age of Islam), but than were suppressed also. And them there was an Ottoman Empire, extremely hostile to Europe. It was not its colony.

Shut the fuck up and stick to cooking and raising children. Theres a reason the wise Greeks and Romans kept you out of politics.

>middle east has been subjugated since the Roman era
>what is the Ottoman Empire
It was only the 19th century that the middle east started becoming subjugated by Europe
The only reason it was is because Europe actually developed while the muslims stagnated and didn't do shit but pray to "muh allah," rape goats, and kill women.

Also quick question:
What race are you, and what race is your boyfriend?

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Show me your fucking cunt, prove to me you're a girl.

No
Sage
Get a brain

Can you get the fuck off of this board? Vapid cunt.

American didn't even cook his pasta. Sad!

>girl on Sup Forums

>ftw to smart too care about a vagina's opinions

Pence: TRUMP, THE ABILITY TO SAFELY HANDLE ELECTRIC CURRENTS HAS BEEN WIPED FROM MY MEMORY.

Fucking great post. 10/10. Had a kek.