What age did you grow out of Atheism?

What age did you grow out of Atheism?

i grew out of theism in grade 2 when they told me their was a talking tree on fire.

18 when i was disclosed with masonic truths.

there

>le bible literalist
go rake yourself

Tried theism for a while when I was about 10. Luckily i grew up in a truly secular nation so it wasn't forced on me. Now I bang my wife and turn out babies without having to be scared of God

>Atheist
>Has a family
Pick one.

Nice roleplay son

Anyone stupid enough to assume for no reason that that's to be taken literally, or that that's impossible if God exists, deserves the consequences of their subbornness and ignorance.
day of the rake when?

I stopped believing in god at th young age of 12/13 (I can't remember) and it was a traumatic experience for me.

since then, I have tried to believe, but I know it just isn't real.

10 commandments are pretty based though, and the bibble is an excellent book for teaching people how to be decent.

Although I feel I have more in common with Lucifer than christ by a long shot.

>captcha
>milton

>What age did you grow out of religion?
FTFY

>check flag
>check argument
a fucking leaf

Sure....but why do they tell that to 5 year olds?

Not taking OT literally is literally a heresy.

>the stuff I agree is completely ridiculous is obviously not meant to be taken literally
>God and Jesus and Heaven and Hell are definitely real and meant to be taken literally though

The stupid god question:
A simple
>I don't know and neither do you, now shut the fuck up about it
is the true red pill.

Not yet seems to be the consensus here

When i was 16 I begged Jesus to let me stay home from school and it changed my life

Absolutely. Interpretation is key and most people don't care but the morals it teaches are for those who weren't raised as privileged as us.

15. I was an atheist for a few years like most people

I remember when this was an atheist board for the most part rather than full on christian bandwagon stormweenies

It was actually a bush that was alive while on fire that was talking to moses
t. Informed atheist

>Not having any form of moral ground to back any argument you make, ever

I remember when nobody was building a wall

I finally grew out of Christcuckery in 2015, thanks for asking.

>pic related
the typical Christard

About 1 year before Trump ran for President. His campaign reaffirmed my newly acquired belief that Christianity is important to ones life, family, lifestyle and culture

Why shouldn't you debate religion, are you some kind of retard who doesn't know how to defend his beliefs? Might as well kill your self.

Not an argumemt cuck.

16 when I grew out of it, like most well adjusted adults it was just a phase. Sad how many manchildren there are on this board literally stuck in their adolescent rebellion mindset.

Im an atheist but people like /r/atheism are so fucking beta that the cringe phisically hurts me

I have nothing to defend. Nor do you. Fucking pointless. There is nothing to debate. Now shut up about it.

What has Christianity provided for us?
>art

Which wouldn't be doable without superior European artists

>music

Same as above. The monks who created the Western scale were, unsurprisingly, from the West.

>values

Which existed long before the three Abrahamic shitstain "religions" spread its tendrils to ensnare the mind of the true European man.

>It's what I want therefore it must be true.
Fuck off, liberal.
/r/the_donald brought nothing but a bunch of retarded atheists...
>>>/reddit/

if you need religion to tell you how to be moral, than you are a bag of shit anyways

>"growing up" into believing in imaginary friends
wew lad

the irony

Why is it always americans who are the most hysterical defenders of this arab religion?