Not gonna lie. Former King Harlaus supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him throw all those feasts...

Not gonna lie. Former King Harlaus supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him throw all those feasts. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy steal all the butter. You're stupid if you haven't defected to King Graveth yet.

Not gonna lie. Former Boromir supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the ring.

FIGHT ME BRO!

Stop having feasts.

that edit omg

sarranids are flooding into our kingdom while you cucks are too busy feasting to care

Not gonna lie. Former Immortan supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the water.

hahahah, very good

go back to /mbg/
t. rhodok propaganda user

Its almost harvesting season

The fiefdom, Harhnald. Hand it over.

also bannerlord never

feels bad man

Al-Merkelmammud's Sultanate will reign supreme over the kafir's butter.

Will Amazon user ever finish his mod?

I stand by your side my Jarl

Fuck me that's some top notch work there

In-shallah we will spread the Rhodock blood my fellow lion of the caliphate.

>tfw the only good server has 50+ ping now

>implying Harlaus isnt just playing 4d Butterraid

>t. the eternal rhodok

I can't not laugh at this image

Not gonna lie. Former Pooh supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the honey.

I played this game once and got up to the point of Nord Jarl in 50 hours before I lost interest. The way to get higher than that seemed boring/long/repetitive.

I hear there's good mods?

think he gave up, he uploaded the assets he had tho
don't have the link

the game of thrones mod and brytenwalda are awesome.

Glory to Sultam Hakim (PBUH). Jamiche castle is rightful Sarranid clay.

yeah theres a bunch of mods, multiplayer is also really fun like 2k hours fun

Not gonna lie. Former Stefan supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the arguments.

Not gonna lie. Former virgin here. This is fucking hilarious watching you faggots throw these fits. But in all seriousness you haven't accomplished anything in your lives. You're stupid and i hate every singe one of you.
Pic related, me and my bitch.

explain the butter meme

>raid swadian village
>unlimited butter
it was some bug back some time ago

I'm #withher for thane 2017

Is anyone working on them?

not that I know of

Good to see you, John.

Not gonna lie. Former revolution supporter here. It was fun watching Washington blunder his way across the battlefields. But in all seriousness we can't keep trying to break away from the British Empire. You're all stupid if you haven't defected to the loyalists.

Not gonna lie. Former Ulfric Stormcloak supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him shout apart all these kinglets. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy steal all of Skyrim. You're stupid if you haven't defected to the Thalmor yet.

Lame

Not gonna lie, Former Empire supporter here. It was fun watching them destroy all those Aldraanians. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy rule the galaxy. You're stupid if you haven't defected to the Rebels yet

elder scrolls is shit

shit taste

I was talking Star Wars

ye, agreed.
if it makes you feel happy i'm planning on making a ton of rhodok propaganda whenever i get the time, still trying to find time for Isolla ones
for now just gonna be making random stuff like that "guesswho" thing

Retard alert

Swadia>Vag>Nords>>>>>>>>Rhodoks>>>Finland>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitskins.

objectively false

skyrim remastered is the best game ever made since skyrim

>non-Swadian shitskins GET OUT

I fucking love Mountain Blade cross posting.

same category

star wars is for mouth breathers and manchildren

Not gonna lie. Former Link supporter here. It was fun watching him smash his neighbor's things and steal their money. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the triforce.

Look, I know you're riding high right now, but let me tell you. You ain't pissing on me right now, you're pissing on the Bear.

Fuck off. Swadia scum.

meh, I'd feel better if you [spoiler]or someone[/spoiler] finished the amazon mod for us

Not gonna lie, sea raiders here. This is fucking hilarious watching you shitpost on the wrong side of the coast. Now we drink from your skull

Any of you nerds play the c-rpg mod?

Not gonna lie. Former Vyper supporter here. It was fun watching him rap. But in all seriousness us cowards don't even smoke crack.

Never mind me I'm just the best girl coming through

one can dream
if i was finishing the amazon mod it'd look a lot like this thing i've made (except worse)

>Number
>(84+12)
I didn't know Mount & Blade was such a quality meme machine

Mount & Blade is, like, 93% solid memes.

a perfect game gets perfect memes

You will be spared on the day of the rake my brother.

You're an honorary non-leaf.

Ymira is for showing the true horror of war and forcing to commit horrific atrocities so that she never has a peaceful sleep for the rest of her life.

That'd fucking learn her to be disrespectful to her father.