How do we fix liberal universities, Sup Forums?

How do we fix liberal universities, Sup Forums?

Fire and firing squads.

>someone else from Cornell on Sup Forums

All we need to do is remove the (((liberal arts))).
Without them, there will be significantly fewer (((liberals))) drawn into the university system.

it's got shit for brains, rabbit mouth, AND chin cancer?

get the GAS

>Complete it by 2/5
Less than a black person's vote?

won't need them once Trump opens the mines back up. I'm going to quit my cable pulling job and head for West Virginia

1. Elect Donald Trump
2. Begin freedom of expression without threat of expulsion
3. Liberals get BTFO'd in every argument because 'muh feels' is no longer valid
4. Everything is back to normal

>that chin
holy kek

We dont. Pol doesnt believe in higher education.

We celebrate and hold utmost pride in being uneducated.

Not all students are ugly american retard libs.

Goddamnit burgers!

do i have a problem if my chin looks like that?

It's not wise to post pictures of yourself online

THIS

>it's potential effectiveness

>eminent discussions

what did xe mean by this?

Fire all the faculty and hire people who are actually qualified and arent there to talk politics.

I'd rather help to search chin. What a waste of tits

If blue hair femanazi the math teacher is going off about Trump. You should be able to complain to the administration. She should get a warning, if done enough times she should get fired.

>implying having all conservative universities is a good thing

A diversity of opinions ensures the best form of discourse in academia

Unironically, more right wing college students.

Just make federal student loan guarantees dependent on job placement.

>people can't get jobs in your field?
>lol no loan 4 u

Cut off the student loan scam

this SJW college campus shit is 100% taxpayer subsidized

we do NOT have to pay for this shit anymore.

THICC NECC

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If that is true then why are conservative students punished with poor grades when all their work is correct because the teacher does not agree with their political views?

Is that the female chip?

>/po/=one person

Examples?

tss trump won, what should i do cry or sumtin?

Defund them all.

And to think I almost accepted the law school offer Cornell gave me.

Are weak chins/no chins a symptom of liberalism?

End the cancer that is women's studies, ethnic studies and gender studies.

They are literally indoctrination programs, much more so than other subjects. Won't get rid of the liberal bias but will foster more critical thinking and a realistic view of the world.

Make the university grantee the student loan.

So if the lib did not pay it, the university will have to pay the money back to the taxpayers.

Get rid of sororities

>We celebrate and hold utmost pride in being uneducated.
>going to school makes you educated or in what you're inferring "smart"
fucking retard

I go to Binghamton and our jew chairman made it a sanctuary campus

Hi. How is the situation of american universities? The crazy SJW are noisy minority? There is debates and shit?

We become teachers.

Is there a stream for this so I can bring the lotion?

Read Unlearning Liberty by Greg Luikanoff. Great first hand experience and collection of what's wrong with the sjw pc syndrome of higher education, from the actual education to the administration and policies to the dorms and uni programs.

Ignore that he is a part time hufflepuff writer and a life long liberal- he lays all that and more on the table.

It is about the erosion of the first amendment and free speech and that the newer generations will welcome it's dismissal (since it's a channel for offensive or hateful speech)

FUCKING READ IT

Press F to pay your respects to this girls chin.

What examples?
Just go fucking try it, that's like asking for examples of why touching hot shit will burn your hand.

Go to your local college right now, find a liberal comp 101 prof and sign up for his class. Tell him you like trump and what hes doing and you think school and the media is liberal bias and watch the F's roll in.

>teaching

Maybe in thirty years if a miracle happens and somehow the education field stops being a feminized, cucked, ridiculous spectacle. Until then, fuck no, but I commend your willingness to wade into that morass of negro-worship and feminism.

Also we need to stop every effort to increase access to education via govt subsidies. They lead to the expansion of administrations, add more college speech codes, and increase the prices of attending for non govt loan students.

Furthermore, free education for the poor ignorant populations will lead to high drop out by those groups, watering down of courses, and for those who graduate, a nice $100k humanities or social science degree on the tax payer dime.

Govt subsidized education should not go towards liberal arts, soc science, fine arts, or humanities degrees. All colleges should limit the amount of students who can pursue those degrees and have entry exams to decide who gets in. Even at the undergrad level.

If you invest in education it should be for economic return. A 50% college 'educated' adult population causes credential inflation which destroys the value of everyone's degree, not to mention that the degrees are in economically unsound fields and watered down for poor ignoranamouses which undermines the deserving student's quality of education.

Tl;dr

Fuck that free college movement. Fight it. Explain the economics, about rising costs and expansion of administrations, about credential inflation, about decreasing quality by bringing in poor ignorants and high school drop outs with 4 kids, how their drop out rates further increases prices and wastes tax dollars, and that the pursuit of economically unsound degrees on tax dollars leads to a net loss for the economy

This doesn't happen

>Cornell
What went wrong?

tss this guys hilarious

burn to the ground and bring back the guild system

No miracle. Students should demand an uncuckening. Encourage alumni to not only refuse to donate, but organize and outline specifically why.

Her life must be fucking pathetic, christ. Less of a chin than Leafy

The answer is to have Business & Engineering Departments disconnect from the rest of the school. It's happening in Canada and working out fantastically

First, introduce more practical experience and hard work to turn away the lazy bums and prevent the honest intellectuals from losing perspective by stewing in beautiful ideas for too long. Institute moderate physical fitness requirements, domestic/manual skills requirements, and mandatory community service. Ideal case is that the university must be self-sustaining and produce their own food.

Second, get rid of guaranteed government loans that allow people to major in retarded shit. Raise admissions requirements so that only about 10-20% of the population can go.

Third, fund people instead of projects. Any full professor should have a yearly lifetime stipend, conditional on the above requirements, to study whatever they want. Don't let politically motivated grant committees steer the research.

Fourth, remove peer review as the standard to release research. It encourages a consensus-driven, back-scratching culture. All new ideas should be shown in replicable public demonstrations and open to questioning from people of all fields of study.

>doing this in Canada
>working fantastically
>working

Ya' Canada's a gleaming example of capitalism at work.

Got a cute PM tho

Lol, still a G7 country with resources in the shitter. I think Americans forget how large Canada actually is.

>tfw i have a chin like that
Almost got the money saved for surgery so i can become chad

By enrolling in sufficient numbers

Highest reserves and access to oil and can't even refine it. Send it out way by the millions of gallons for pennies on the dollar, we'll sell it back to you. No worries.

For being as resource rich as you are, you suck at capitalizing off of it.

But that Trudeau. Yummy in my tummy. Why'd you vote him on again? Snowboarding experience? Or was it his literature degree that gave him the edge with the women voters.

Yeah, some of them are ugly British retarded libs, get it right ffs.

You'll still look retarded because of the scars, but congrats I guess.

Aren't chins like that a big problem in Bongland?

>Falling for the STEM meme
You realize the humanities are the foundation of the Anglo-American college? Without the humanities, colleges are glorified trade schools. Just because liberal plebs hijacked the humanities, doesn't mean we should disregard a thousand years of tradition and destroy a cornerstone of Western civilization

remove federal student funding. only the profitable majors will last.

I got a top score on my bachelor's thesis on sociology where I called Marx an academic village idiot who only got his status because he was part of a political movement that became increasingly popular later on.

>Ho plaza

Enjoy being fired by an HR department dead-set against you.

No, the new generation are becoming more conservative than ever, and it's happening under the noses the most liberal teachers in history.

Children rebel, and Gen-Z are seeing through the bullshit their teachers spew.

laugh at them, and reveal them for the joke that they are.

says the English major.

This yoshiesque thing is the result of bad parenting and no orthodontist to fix her lack of a jaw problem

fpbp

How have people this ugly not been bred out of existence by now?

Butterface but the tits seem decent.
Ask her to put on a paper bag and hit it from the back.

Remove funding for colleges/universities that continue to teach illogical subjects that do nothing to further one's career (e.g. "gender studies"), get rid of the leftist teachers who publicly shame students with dissenting viewpoints and all-around encourage students to challenge those with differing opinions rather than call them buzzwords.

I hope colleges can be made great again. So sad to see them go from what they used to be to the left-wing hugboxes that they've become today.