Is Sup Forums just far right sjws?

call this a shitpost or whatever you want but this really got me thinking, Sup Forums whines the same just as sjws, except sometimes they get shit done.
>STEM fields are dominated by white males, there should be more colored people in stem fields!
(just study stem fields then?)
>Banks and political positions are dominated by jews! there should be less jews and more non-jewish people!
(just study accounting, or economy, and politics and actually run for a political position)
>the white man is opressing and plotting to keep us down!
>the jews are opressing and plotting to keep us down!
>OMG A FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT IM SOO EXCITED!
>OMG A FIRST NON-COMPLETLY JEWISH BIASED PRESIDENT IM SOO EXCITED!

dont get me wrong, i hate jews and believe that holocaust never happened, but really these are just the same shit sjws cry about all the damn time, except replace white man with jews. why dont you do something about it? instead of LE STEM MEME, study accounting, economic statistics, etc anything that can land you a bank position and work your way up, why not study politics or law and run for a place in a political charge such as a mayor, a state senate etc.?

>le factual falcon
anti-goon sage desu

Is that a picture of you?

Sup Forums is a board of peace and vibrant diversity
everyone is accepted here - whether it be nazis or commies, everyone will be mocked, ridiculed, baited and trolled the all the same

>is Sup Forums just far right sjws?
pretty much, but Sup Forums is a lot funnier about it so it's okay.

yep. I made a post about Trump yesterday just questioning him, not going against him, and all I got was 100 replies of "shill". Most people can't think for themselves.

i wish, tyrone must be swimming in cash just for saying shitposts irl infront of a camera

Kill yourself shill

did you even read the post or did (((they))) just tell you to copypaste a script

I'll be honest with you, I really couldn't care less about your manlet like frustrations and rustled jimmies that someone trolled you hard so you have to whine on Sup Forums about it

just neck yourself and be done with it

The day of the wall is coming sanchez

STEM fields are dominated by Asians.

t. holder of a CS degree

i dont really get what youre trying to convey.
im just trying to get people to change. sjws only whine, pol whines and sometimes does shit. do shit now, change shit
im an american on vacation bro

Sup Forums wouldnt have 85% of their material if there were no feminists/leftists

Not quite as autistic.

does this guy just throw around big words without knowing what they mean?? i couldnt get a single coherent sentence of of this

Sup Forums is Alt-SJW. It's the same shitty SJW you know and love, but with 50% more autism.

no, because we have a sense of humor

do you people just read the fucking title and post??? doesnt seem you read the contents.

heres a question for Sup Forums
>if youre tired of bankers and politics being full of jews, why arent you studying acounting/other bank related profession or politics?

also how am i a liberal? this image does not apply here, especially if youve actually read the damn post. nice attempt to slide shill

That is a good point. It's like when feminists complain that there are too few women in STEM fields, but end up getting useless degrees in gender studies.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

nice one leaf, another instant classic for the archives. how about we have a real discussion here instead of taking out your anger caused by your cuck president online?

We have similar ideas, but our ideas are factual. SJW ideas are feelings based.

For instance
-this country is a patriarchy
No, this country isn't run by fathers, it's run by elected officials

-this country is run by jews
Correct, most people in the government are Jewish, related or married to Jews or financed by Jews.

Alright alright, poop poopy head

yep i agree, but we also keep electing the jews. again someone from here should study politics and in 10 or something more years we could actualy have /ourguy/ run for president, cut off all funding to israel, and start the downfall of jewish leaders (if trump doesnt start this already)

no you asked a question and I answered it. None of that other bullshit you posted makes any difference in that regard. Who we are outside of this Malaysian knitting forum is irrelevant. You don't know who is here or what they do. Anons from all walks of life come here to shitpost, and he only reason that matters is because we do it for the lulz. The fact that we have a sense of humor is the one thing that the other side hates the most about us, and it's also the main reason why we will never be the same as them.

lurk more you dumb nigger

Someone e tried that in Canada, their party was found to be antisemitic and they were delisted by elections Canada (operated by jews)

No, Sup Forums is composed with people that want to se the word burn.
Its formed by chaos and generates chaos in form of shitposting, BUT that chaos somtimes forms into a physical form, it can be the next hitler or just an other meme, we dont know.
This manifestation has its own will and can change the perspective of all the sorrounding chaos, and somthing positiv/negative can emerge out of it.

Trump will be the next destroyer/savior of the current word, he has our adn if he fails to control the dark in him self it will be the end of the word as we know it but if he succeededs ...

people dont only come to shitpost. usually the shitpost is the catalyst that starts actual action. why dont you lurk more kid? seems all you think Sup Forums is, is your sekrit kool kids klub (KKK get it xDDDD)

Theoretically Sup Forums should love Islam.

But for some reason they still shill cuckstianity.

I think it is cognative dissonance.

most islamic rules are agreeable by Sup Forums-standards but i think people draw the line at no alcohol, no pork, and pray 5x a day or be beheaded and believing in god

at least you niggers can still get mvp for missing a point this badly

no one cares faggot