Trump Regret

No one is falling for your "Trump Regret" push, libfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Still false flagging Trumpfag?

The opposition is really coming in full force. What the fuck would there even be to regret? The fact that he's already been delivering on his promises of TPP, the wall, Muslim countries ban, defunding of sanctuary cities, what the fuck is there to regret?

we will feast from the dead flesh of moloch and rape minerva
PRAISE THE KEK
shadialy

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No regrats

This is why I stopped coming here often.

Glad I'm not the only one noticing all the copypasta from butthurt shills

Fucking BOOM

He's signing a fuckton of executive orders, but I still can't see any proof anime became real
Maybe he wasn't /ourguy/?

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I hate Muslims
I don't regret voting for Trump
I'm actually proud of myself for voting for him

This war is lost for you CTR, you're fired

Starts another cancer thread
Drumpfshills need to go

Fucking BOOM

These anti shill threads keep getting 404'd

>Former trump voter
Who do you vote for right now?

In a way, the shills getting bogged down at Sup Forums is a good thing. Unlike almost all other such platforms, Sup Forums is immunized to shilling tactics, having been exposed to them for a very very long time; and (((they))) will never actually convert a meme loving Sup Forumsack into a brainwashed liberal, so they're just wasting time, money and energy on a battle they cannot ever win.

We really have to beat it back on Twitter. Normal People think that accounts are real people and the MSM will report on regret votes soon if they haven't already

Reminder to contact Hiro about cuck mods on twitter and email

Use this too
Sup Forums.org/feedback
Sup Forums.org/contact

We are the good guys.

We stand for what is right. We stand for the innocent. We stand for the victims. We stand for the fallen.

You are the villains. You are evil. You are on the side of corruption, lies, globalism and wickedness. You want to destroy your own nation. There is nothing good about you.

We have destroyed you. We will destroy you.

Your time has come to an end.

We are the champions.

I only regret not voting for Trump. It wasn't that close in my state, but I wish I had anyway.

40 Million down the drain.

Only problem is guy.... They print the money

FUCKING (((Traders)))

NO RAGRETS MOTHER FUCKERS

Not gonna lie. Former john here. This is fucking hilarious watching you faggots throw these fits. But in all seriousness you haven't accomplished anything in your lives. You're stupid and i hate every singe one of you.
Pic related, me and my bitch.

Same shit happened with "Regrexit"

Shit's retarded, yo.

We have an anime press secretary