/asg/ ANTI-SHILL GENERAL

This is or headquarter to fight against shills, to introduce Normies on what to do on different Shillcon-Levels and to talk about CTR / CREW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL — YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WITNESS A SHILL THREAD

CURRENT SHILLCON LEVEL: 2

> One Anti-Shill thread only!
Keep talking about the shill invasion in one thread only, don't open 50 "Stop shilling" threads, because you would be spaming this board yourself.
Keep it here, in this General, and create the next thread, if it dies. If you have to remember normies about basic anti-Shill rules, link to this General.

> Don't reply
If you reply to shill threads, you are worse than a shill! NEVER REPLY! Sup Forums is a fast board, if nobody replies, the thread will die in 10min.

> sage
Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

> Filter
Use the Filter and hide Threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" or similar things just a shill will post.

> Report
Report Shillthreads IF they are not about politics or current events. Reporting something like Communism Generals will not led to a deletion, it's a waste of them.

> But, but… i should just ignore them and do nothing?… i don't want to be helpless! I want to do something!
Offence is the best defence. Spread some redpilled memes in Social Media and lefty Safe Spaces. It hurts them more than their shilling here hurts us.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html
mobile.twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overview of the Shillcon Levels

The fuck is this shit

Remember to keep this General alive.
Lets merge all Anti-shill threads into one General

Bump for Sup Forums
I will make a compilation of ShillThreads.pic
Dont forget everybody to screencap them
They will try again.
And 80% of all threads are literally Shill-threads.

Small Reminder that we should not spam our board with anti-shill threads additionally to the shill threads.

Keep it in one place.

Hey vienna bro how is it going?

S H A R E B L U E
Remember the name, it might save you from being baited

I'm genuinely disappointed that they're still alive and/or in the US to keep doing this shit. It shows a real lack of commitment. In a year most of them will have jumped on the Trump bandwagon as they are mindless sheep following whatever is popular. As soon as Trump supporters can be vocal about their choice, the tide will turn. We just have to put up with their inaninity for a while longer.

I am not from Vienna, Vienna is a shithole.
I am the guy who is responsible for the ban of the lefty mod.

Imagine if they think they're trying to blue pill us.

If only it worked.
>sadpepe3(rename-before-posting).jpg

>I am the guy who is responsible for the ban of the lefty mod.
NICE

>tfw I actually believed a 70 year-old multi-billionaire was shit due to shills
HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING STUPID. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, CTR

Earth is flat scientific evidence
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html

>DURRR CTR DURRRR HURRRR

Daily remind to filter the words "regret", "drumpf", "nuclear codes" and "btfo".
30 threads filtered with virtually no effort.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

What a bunch of faggots

Oh, okay my bad.
Anyway good job lad.

>they still believe they can make a difference

what's the difference between shills and Sup Forums?
Serious question

nice b8

its getting well out of hand also its too dangerous to go alone, take this.

GTFO YOU CTR FUCKS NOV 8 WAS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO

>do not post bog threads...
I don't get it, can someone give me a rundown on that?

Hello shareblue

I've noticed that most of the repsones they give to post's are copypasta. I think some Zoe Quinn supporters sjws and feminsts and maybe JIDF are supporting them

one meme'd their candidate into the white house and the other didnt

I also think we might need backup from /r/thedonald, r9k and Sup Forums

Bump 4 Sup Forums

Sup Forums is already here and conducting operations, /k/ we are attempting to bring others from /k/ and almost all others. these attacks are going to be wide spread. Sup Forums has some good plans soon to be started. go and spread the word, to other boards im sure they are already getting this shit to

Every other board fucking hates us for some reason, except maybe /k/, but I still wouldn't be a faggot and beg for help
We need to outshitpost them like /qa/ recommended.

What CREW doesn't realize is we have so much ammo when it comes to dealing with shills.

Sup' nerd virgins

Reminder to contact Hiro about cuck mods on twitter and email
mobile.twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni

Use this too
Sup Forums.org/feedback
Sup Forums.org/contact

trump is registered as a candidate for the 2020 election so i think Crew has to register as an election organization and i dont think they have. lets investigate this further.

Meme Magic is with us.

to do what? out-post the shills?

>be CTR cuck
>shill for Killary
>have media on your side and get funded by Soros
>still manage to lose and get BTFO into oblivion
>well lets try again with another 40 million USD
>we /CREW/ now
>spam useless threats on a mongolian basketweaving board that has BTFO you before
>mental breakdown on day one
>realise you have no influence whatsoever
>kill yourself
Will we ever get tired of winning?

Bump

Make sure to keep this thread alive

Yep. If we don't reply to them and slide their self-bumping threads, they'll give up eventually

Also, don't forget that bored/retarded Sup Forumslocks will shill against Trump for shits and giggles. Some may be contrarian troll shitstains and even worse some may actually be Hillary supporters. Treat these posters the same as shills. As least make them come up with something original.

dumping some CTR classics

/k/ /o/ and all other weeb boards are helping us and we help them. they got fucking decimated in the first war. they think because giga kike gave them 30mill more they will win? top fucking kek.

makes sense. as long as we keep bumping this it should be easy enough, in theory. it's about time we had a general for this anyway.

BackUp boards are very controversal, because if we focus on one BackUp board, the shills will follow us.
And the boards we visit will hate us, because they will think that they get raided by Sup Forums.

I think that the best way is to have your own personal BackUp board where you fit in and where you are already a part of board culture. And don't invite 1.000 Sup Forumsacks (including CTR) to that board.

So basically:
Don't just rely on Sup Forums alone.

How shall we call this op?

operation Cucklord?

Market goyrden?

hope this will be over soon

Meme War 2: CTR Civil War

CTR isnt real everyone is just ironically posting hillary memes because it's funny

They might stop for an hour to regain their morale but they will keep on shitposting I think

Just post gore. Weak normies cant handle it.

can someone explain why ctr is so stupid?
they dont do anything except disturbing the peace.

yeah might as well start goreposting.

Because they spam their hildawg shit without no real argument and they copy paste the same bait over and over again It's like they are not even trying

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

>trump is registered as a candidate for the 2020 election so i think Crew has to register as an election organization and i dont think they have. lets investigate this further.
GREAT POINT
and a very interesting idea

Protect the Safe Space

CTR gives Canada a bad rep

BUMP

This was my first thought as well. If they are openly anti Trump and they are a 501c3 as opposed to 501c4 then what they are doing is completely illegal.

kek'd

but seriously, we can't allow Sup Forums to get the nuclear codes

(checked)
TRIGGERED; PROTECT MY SPACE SPACE

We need some new info graphics about HowTo Spot a Shill-Thread or something.
If you have any ideas.... post it.

but why. they shill for a day or two.
what have they gained?

bump

40 MILLION DOWN THE POOPER
>that would literally make me lol out loud

There were two Microsoft employees suing the company for making them look at gore. If Sup Forums could push the shills to the same point you could destroy them from within.

SAVE AND REPOST
SAVE AND REPOST
they forget we have their names and addresses

That's the point.

It's not about "correcting the record"; it's simply to stifle speech and flood it with drivel. It;'s a DDoS on political speech. Thus, sedition; especially since it's funded by an enemy of the state. Within 1 year, all these people will be under arrest. They just don't know it yet.

>WAAAAAAHHHHHH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING

>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS TO BALANCE DIALOGUE IN THE POLITISPHERE

>WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST NEEDED THE MONEY AND THOUGHT IT WAS A REGULAR JOB

>the scaffolding is this way; come along.

Shekels they get paid for it

swap the british and american flags

Bump

this is the best piece of advice that anyone can follow, very little overlap with legitimate threads so it's almost a 100% positive effect.

they'l try anything to push for the "ALT --->" meme so they can justify everything their doing the fuckin dirtbags.

i'm literally shaking right now, what are we going to do Sup Forums????

Kek, that would be glorious. These are the people that complain about microagressions. I say we give them macroagressions.

What do they hope to accomplism? Is it just to bully Sup Forums?

fuck off that was me

what we normally due huehue. shit post so hard we change the fabric of time and reality

>It;'s a DDoS on political speech
yeah, but they are so fucking stupid, its incredible.
BUT WHY it doesnt harvest m8.

Please explain why the only two solutions you propose is ignoring them as they swarm our home until, eventually, it inevitably becomes overrun, at which point you recommend that we all leave and go somewhere else.

Logically defend the effectiveness of this route.

If you can't then you're either a shill yourself, or a useful idiot virtually indistinguishable from one.

Try to change our board culture to a left-wing equivalent. Reverse Sup Forums.
Operation Sup Forumsaqi Freedom

Annoy us

I'll sage-post in their threads, but nothing constructive - only to drop shit like this in their lap.