REMINDER THAT IRAN ARE RUDE DUDES

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html
they will never be our friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rP4v16RGPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
rt.com/business/375789-iran-dollar-trump-ban/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, kike. Mossad probably did it and blamed Iran with fake "intel"

3₪ are deposited into your account

Smells like the USS Liberty desu. Reminder: Israel has been caught posing as CIA and recruiting terrorists under these false credentials.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rP4v16RGPI
nice try persian shill you will never be my dude ok

Iran just dropped the dollar. And we have been positioning for war with Iran for decades. The hand is being forced now. This may offer us some glimpse into Trump's true allegiances.

Just remember that this is because of Israel Iran.

Iran is incapable of rational friendly relationships with the US far to brainwashed. they are just a notch above Arabs intelligence wise. when a dog is rabid gnashing it's teath at anything put before it you put it down. they aren't really human anyway tbqhwy

trump wants to keep the petrodollar going, he knows he has to shill for saudi arabia in order to do that. If he was a true patriot he'd launch an investigation in to 9/11 and stop the US dependency on oil and war, but he is too stupid. He has already made many fuckup decisions so far.

They probably say the same thing about us.

Unlikely. Iran doesn't have that luxury. they are effectively a near non nuclear state incapable of power projection who until recently by way of Obama had no effective way to counter air attack from a small state like Israel. The arabs states are already buying up new weapons like madmen in prep for the pan-arab-persian death war battle soon. You see iran is like a retarded turtle. they are to much trouble for the meat they offer, but soon that meat will be looking pretty succulent tbqh

Well maybe if you fucking Americans didn't have your ships in OUR waters we wouldn't have a reason to attack it. It's not like we were doing this on the US coast, you were in our homes, we were not in yours, and so we have a right to attack any and all invaders

That's not how geopolitics works my kid. doing things for emotional or symbolic reasons is retarded and the reason Italy hasn't been relevant in 1,700 years. leveraging the saudi's will be a thing for awhile more
>our waters
that's not how national waters work within the context of treaties my ''''friend''''. Also
>our
>uses suicide attacks
Iranians are literally brainded and weak fighters

Oops forgot to turn on your vpn.

>The arab states are already buying up new weapons like madmen in prep for the pan-arab-persian death war battle soon
Shut up you fucking Khaleeji, Arabs outside the gulf aren't even Arab beyond linguistically. Most Arab speakers outside the gulf hate you goatfuckers.
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Yemen, and Bahrain are prefer Iran to Saudi Arabia. Oman is neutral, and I'm not sure about Kuwait.
t. Imperialist pig
This is why everyone hates Americans, and why terrorism exists. You fucks have destroyed the entire Middle East for oil and your Zionist masters

fuck off. saudis and israelis are the true evil in the ME

none of those countries are relevant kiddster. they have literal non militarizes. egypt and saudi do. lmao kys

He doesnt like them but he wont wage war with them, he will tell Israel this is there fight.

Egyptians hates you Saudi's just so you know kek. Egypt is backing the SAA in Syria right now and Saudi Arabia cut funding to them because they were having friendly talks with Iran. Get fucked

>egypt hates the saudi's
congrats on outing yourself as completely unknowledgeable on the intricacies of the region amerinian newfag lmao. you should probably neck yourself in embarrassment my kid

Go fuck yourself, Amerab.

Your male Saudi prostitute is waiting in the back to have his dick sucked some more.

you sound upset

>completely ignoring all the events I stated
>completely ignoring how Egyptians feel about Saudi's
Congrats on outing yourself as a Saudi goatfucker. When are you going back Abu Bakr Ibn Al-Saudi?
Also you got completely btfo with that event court ruling where those two islands the saudis wanted was ruled belonging to Egypt.

Just a reminder to my fans and subscribers that supporting Iran to be a contrarian homo is the same as being a pro Palestine libcuck lol

>not knowing about Almawt Lamrikā

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America

>suicide bomb a boat

What a bunch of barbaric sand monkeys

>Kill only 2

What a bunch of incompetent sand monkeys

>.03 shekels have been deposited into your bank account

Retarded Arabs can feel however they want the Egyptian military uses nothing but american equipment and relys on our logistics and information base and takes their marching orders from saudi. politics means jack if we can just military coup you all day ery day newfag lol

t. Levi Goldstein

Look at these butthurt sand niggers.

"muh muslims dindunuffin it was the zionists!"

fuck off

you sound brainwashed dude

how does it feel to know your tax dollars are being used to kill your own little butt buddies kek

t. ahmed. How's the wifi in the refugee center?

They're not friends anymore, the Saudis have cut oil shipments and financial support to Sisi since he doesn't want to get involved in Yemen
The Egyptians then went to go meet with the Iranians about an agreement
Took place in like November

>confusing Syria and Iran

murican education

THEY DUMPED THE PETRODOLLAR

rt.com/business/375789-iran-dollar-trump-ban/

ITS IRAQ ALL OVER AGAIN

There's no difference. Sand monkeys are sand monkeys and Syria is a non-existent failed state held up by Iranians/Russians/Turks/US anyway

USS Liberty

>Egyptian military uses nothing but american equipment and relays on our logistics and information base and takes their marching orders from saudi
Is that why they are on Irans side in Syria? Is that why the Saudi's cut funding to Egypt because they are warming up to Iran? Kek you're delusional

LIBERATION SOON

Nuke Islam

>minor political rift
Sisi was like most high level Egyptian officers a saudi elite first and foremost. his political opinions are irrelevant to us. When saudi needs the military sledgehammer of the region. egypt will always provide. keep listening to your low tier sputnikradio trash my kid. lmao

i'm anglo, i just don't choose sides between sandnigger disputes. both kikes and muslims can fuck off and solve their own conflicts

a consolidated organized arab state is bad news. for you and me ok kiddo

>our friends
stop being friends with saudi savage terrorists then

yea but see the saudi's haven't threatened to imprison american war hero's the dutch have. why shouldn't I bomb your country and puppet you?

Doesn't sound too bad desu we should be harsher with our punishments

See If that was the case Egypt would be helping Saudi Arabia in Syria and Yemen which they are not.
And that's why you've turned to Israel and the US for allies, the entire Middle East hates you

>the saudi's haven't threatened
they have threatened to wreck your economy and starve your people. which is why they have you by the balls

proofs?

He's a Saudi himself. See

AND pic related is?

you seem incredibly butt angled about being proven wrong kiddster.

I've shown you proof of how wrong you are and you still deny it. You're delusional and I feel very sorry for you.

You should probably stop projecting with your over makuped Instagram whores you have literally provided no counter points dudester. cry about it XD

Iran wouldn't reach a hand out to pull you up from a cliff if you were about to die. Maybe the 5% sjw Iran fags that's it.

Are you describing yourself? I've provided many examples but you deflect with denial

>complains about qt Muslim girls
>posts anime

i would like to make a point, the iranians nor like nor elected the leader,
we actually like the us and its values
the way the leader is elected is fucking fascistic
so basically the leader choses a bunch of dudes, those dudes(1) select another bunch of dudes(2), then those dudes(2) will select another leader from a handfull of imams that have phds in islamic studies and have pledged them selves to islam.
did i mention the leader has every fucking power, he choses who can run for presedency (the presedent is elected by the people, he controls the economic policies), controls the army, ans is basically above the law.
so yeah, iran is kinda fooked

Shut up you fucking diaspora. You're a minority of Iranians who fled the country after we put Khomeini in power through a referendum voted on by the people.
The fact you now live in a western country disqualifies you from speaking on the behalf of true Iranians.
Iranians hate the west for putting the shah in power and trying to spread westernization into our country.

all the girls you posted from Iran?
they are westernized/americanized, dont be surprise they are nigger lovers and love black american culture

sorry lad but all the girls you posted here live in western countries and are westernized, for the make up i can say they listen to black music and follow black trends

and the first ayatollah was a western puppet and i think the current is a western puppet too, i think this is planned drama, this is staged

do you know what is controlled opposition?

dude, the shah was fucking us in the ass, khomeini promissed sum fucking comminist bullshit that he would make water/methane/electricity etc. shit free, thank god he didnt destroy the economy, also, just because a bunch of libtard faggots did sum gay shit 50 years ago, doesnt mean iranians approve of it.
>The fact you now live in a western country disqualifies you from speaking on the behalf of true Iranians
what are you? sum kind of autist?

Reminder that Iranians are honorary aryans

Only 1 was. Here's another. And it's almost as if Muslims who live in the west are more westernized than Muslims in the Middle East. Who would've guessed?
Do you think everything that doesn't fit your narrative is a conspiracy? Top kek
>us
You're not an Iranian. You gave up that title when you embraced western culture. And you do not speak for real Iranians in the west and Iranians in Iran

so, you are saying that i dont represent the will of the iranians, because i fled the garbage governement and the economy destroying policies of ahmady nejad
but somehow you still represent iranians despite living in the us?
youre basically saying my argument does not apply because i disagree with you
also, no true scotman fallacy

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

daily reminder we are going to war with iran

actually, we are the purest aryans,

Lol didn't the Egyptians vote against the Saudi anti-assad bill in the UN. Pretty sure they back the SAA now too.

I'm only here for school, and am planning to go back to Iran and work as an engineer for the government once I get my degree.
And no you're not Iranian, you don't live in the country so your opinion does not reflect the people who willfully stay in Iran because they prefer it to the western degeneracy the shah tried pushing. You represent the pro shah loyalists who got btfo by the people.
You can't be pro western and Iranian at the same time.

>Iranians
>Aryan
This isn't 500 BC

>pro shah
citation needed

*persians
people in iran dont racemix

i wonder how this will actually work. would we just do airstrikes? if so, doesnt iran have s300s and 400s? no way we'd go in boots on the ground, which would be the only way to actually accomplish shit. so why bother?

also, how is the stuff you posted degenerate?
>hurr durr, women trying to find a spot in the free market, me no liek, shood be ban

also, your argument is just a copy paste of your 2 first ones, you only switched up the vocabulary, it does not even tackle mine

Persians don't exist anymore. Also further proof you're not an actual Iranian. We don't call ourselves Persian. If you were to go to Iran and call someone a Persian you'll get laughed at. Calling an Iranian a Persian is like calling an Iraqi Mesopotamian, a Syrian or Lebanese Phoenician, or an Egyptian a kang. We descended from these people but we've become mixed with our neighbors.
If you support western culture and western governments you support the shah over the people. And since you're a leaf I can simply discard your opinion into the trash where it belongs

>planning to go back to Iran and work as an engineer for the government once I get my degree.
Based Iranian bro. You're not the typical welfare scum we get.

Sisi already told the Saudis to fuck off, and he wants to revive Arab nationalism instead of being a Saudi puppet.

>honorary aryans

Nips are also honorary aryans

learn 2 read desu

>Persians don't exist anymore.

>tfw no Persian king will burn Jerusalem and take the Holy Cross to Ctesiphon, starting a crusade long before crusades were even a thing

>support western culture
you mean the rahbar is doing better?
you mean the economy?
you mean that rial is 1/4 of its value in 2005?
you mean the absolute state of poverty our people live in?
you mean the rapes?
you mean the poverity?
you mean the corruption?
you mean the caliphate?
you mean the fucking pansy ass, cuck men?
you mean the cancer riddled air of tehran?
you mean how everyone is trying to find a way out of that shithole?
Support for wester culture = supporting the shah
how fucking autistic are you
how is todays iran better that western countries?

yeah, im not gonna go call an iranian persian, that doesnt change the fact that he descended from persians.
just because your country changes its name, doesnt mean that your race and nationality changes.
also iran means land of aryans

mentioned poverty twice, :/

inb4 not a true iranian cause you chose not to live in a shithole

i would like to see you make a legitimate argument instead of spewing the same elitist and self-righteous rhetoric

Spoken like a true child whose parents left the country because they're pro western trash.
A lot of Iran's problems came from US imposed sanctions, not from the government itself. And Iran is not a western country, and we have no desire to be one. That's why we overthrew the shah and elected Khomeini. We are a middle eastern Muslim country and people and want to remain so.
And you do realize the guy who renamed Persia to Iran was the shah who was buddies with hitler right? Today we use the term Iran in the same way Syrians Iraqis Lebanese etc use theirs. We identify as a nationality now not by an ethnicity as the Middle East is a genetically mixed clusterfuck today.

>Do you think everything that doesn't fit your narrative is a conspiracy? Top kek
what do you mean?
so most girls you posted live in their home countries?

are they from iran?

are they from iran?
No all the girls I've been posting are Muslims of different countries who most likely live in the west as everything I've been posting I've gotten off twitter and instagram. Only the one you replied to and one other I've posted so far are Iranians in the west
Here's a Lebanese

Why would the US give a shit about Egypt?
Oil is black, money is green and Saudi and Qatar like trading with the west.

IRAN ETERNALLY BTFO

Meant to say 3 others
That user was a Saudi. He was boasting about how Saudi Arabia controls Egypt so I proved him wrong.

>We like American people but we hate American goverment

Thats pretty much my opinion 2

By way of deception thou shalt do war.

Israel should bomb them but they won't. This is gonna be boots on ground unless we bunker bust that mountain. You've really no idea this is ww3. Russia would totally back Iran

Between them and Israel they essentially control the entire middle east desu

Reminder, in case nobody mentioned it, that Iran kidnapped our soldiers during peacetime and held them for ransom, in which Obama gave them.

Fuck Iran. Nuke them for all I care.

Proofs?

Maybe trump could swing a NAP between you and Russia, let the israelis fight their own battles.
>Heavily subsidized and armed by the US obviously.

bla-bla-bla-bla. The real question is: why you burgers won't teach your bitch saudis (homeland and main sponcor of all terror groups) how to behave in civilised society?

Ya know when bitches get outta hands one have to teach her a lesson or two.

> far "to" brainwashed

You ar inteligant.

The cia does that 2 desu

exhibit a, personaly insults me purely based on speculation
exhibit b,
>elected khomeini
>elected
>>elected
there was no election, he just took power, to this date the rahbar is not democratically elected
also, there was no dispute on wether the shah was good or bad, he sucked

if you look at the data, iranians are genetically still persian. The iranians are pretty intolerant and do not racemix

i would like to point out the fact, for the 15th time, that your argument does not even remotely challenge mine,
the rahbar sux, the economy sux, the country sux, iran needs a reform, iran needs persian values, iran needs to change.

>Reminder that Iranians are honorary aryans
>honorary
They ARE the aryans.
The name "Iran" and "Aryan" have the same etymological root.