twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good on you brother

I'd love to tell you it gets better.

Who is mosely?

Sucks doesn't it?

at least well die together in solidarity

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance

I hated the red pill at first, but you're freeing your mind from ((social engineering)))

wish i could hug you user. recently when through the same thing. we're fucked.

although Trump gives me a thread of hope.

Stupid burger look up the rivers of blood speech, he was the last bastion of hope before his movement got cucked at the battle of cable street

Welcome cunt, have fun man

You are about 30% of the way, DON'T give up now! You are going through a process much like metamorphosis, in which an inferior state of being is shedded for a higher, more complex, more beautiful and glorious state of being!

1. Commit to being your best self. Your best self isn't a quitter.
2. Ask yourself questions that lead to strategic/adaptive/beneficial answers. Ex) How can I exist in a society where I am not the dominant opinion? How do opinions and ideas spread, and how can I do so? etc...
3. Have a positive effect on people in your surroundings.

The UK can still be saved, and it will require good, conscientious, civilized people like yourself to make it so. Have courage. The tide is turning. Time to stand up for your beliefs. This may be the only chance we get to save the West from certain catastrophe.

Just remember, You're here forever!

Welcome to the club fellow master
of tibia et scapula.

Gets worse the deeper you go user

Soon you'll be disgusted with your former friends, unable to hide power level in public.
get out while you can

I read this in the voice of stuart smalley talking to himself in the mirror.

remember though friend, here at Sup Forums you're not alone and we're all friends to the end

goddamn, that post number in the screencap

>positive affirmations
Damn I feel old

This better be satire

It does leaf. But you must overcome the defeatism and self-doubt. Improve yourself and prepare for the future. Try to open the eyes of the people around you. We can still win. Don't give up.

They said Trump couldn't win. They said he'd never keep his promises and look where we are. You're so used to losing that even when you're winning you're expecting to lose. You're afraid to hope. Don't give up leafbro, don't give up.

haven't met or talked to any one worth seeming to be a friend on pol.

Thanks man, I'll try. I just fear we'll never escape pic related.

>confusing Enoch Powell and Mosley

REEEEE, beady pls

say it with me.

Hail Hitler

Gas the (((Traders)))

>med student
>productive member of society
You're cute, user.

I still believe in the spirit of the west, the spirit of white men. We can do it. We only appear weak because they have tricked us. They've made us believe ourselves to be weak, but we are strong. If we are so aroused, we could bring every bit of might our ancestors showed to bear on them and they would tremble in fear.

now you need to read Evola

Let him dream.

He needs some black in him.

I feel you....

For me personally, Sup Forums has me in a cycle of Nihilism... I can't shake it. It doesn't distress me or make me sad, it just can't shake the feeling that all of this madness in the world has no meaning, and is just the result of a bunch of people that don't matter, doing things that don't matter, to try to change things that don't matter. We'll all die and none of you matter.

That's the point of the propaganda Lol.

Even if you don't believe life has an intrinsic meaning, you can make your own. Love of your blood, your extended family we call race. Fraternal love with your brothers, the love of your wife and children. These things matter, they are what make life worth living.

Just because things die doesn't mean they don't matter.

Are you disgusted by everyone and everything? Do you feel like a God in comparison to the rats that crawl around you every moment of every day?
Can you not say anything in public without being prosecuted and thrown in jail for speaking the seemingly obvious truth?
You my friend, are now on my level. Mixed in with defeatism, serious consideration of suicide from time to time, and random bursts of energy and purpose.

Good luck, I hope you survive.

its a CTR post...

eventually you will realise that the human race needs to be culled to under a billion, preferably half a billion people.

I'm ok with this

are you me?

Keep going down the retard road.
You could've prevented this, if only you were capable of independent thought.

>>figure I'll check one out to see how retarded you guys can possibly be
thats how we always get you

piss into an ocean of piss and the ocean will eventually piss back at you

also sage because completely irrelevant to politics since we all knew we were right already

yes... CTR is soooo independent

Tell your pedo Boss to go fuck himself and not that 9 month old.

1 million would be good

with AI labor that would be fine.

Only me would be much better.

>access CTR excuse
>let's throw in pedo on top.
>post
Yes.. much independent. Good thought. Smart redpilled man you are.

Thinking independently means looking at all viewpoints and deciding for yourself. I was raised on hugbox multikulti media, now I'm exploring the other side. The jury is still out.

For how long?

how much a word do you get paid? Have you gotten the taste for young meat or you new?

read Ecclesiastes
i'm not even a big god/jesus guy it's just a really mindblowing book of wisdom.
then read tolstoy's confession.

This like seriously why is it so hard to only allow the most successful to breed so we gradually lower in population peacefully. Why is everyone so blind... it's scary. So many people just act on instinct thinking they're smart. Madness

I get 5$ for every (you) i get, so thank you for the donation, enlightened redpilled user!
I might just get rich if today keeps going well like this!

I started coming here like 7 years ago.
I was in college first year taking some stupid psych shit.
Took me a couple weeks until it started to sink in. I loved the different perspective on events and news, I just ignored the "racism" and "conspiracy theories".
Then over and over events would happen and I'd see the truth.
Holy fuck Muslims are total pieces of shit and are trying to invade, Jews really are society destroying bags of dicks, niggers are violent rapists who can't be reasoned with, yes we are indoctrinated into liberalism by our schools.
(There are always exceptions to the rule but one good nigger/kike/towelhead doesn't change the fact that the majority need to be purged)

Every lie started to unravel and I could see that it was a lie.
Not that the truth is clear, it was/is easy to see that we are being misled.

Now I sit here daily and talk about current events and speculate and prepare for the end game. Whatever it is.
Not sure exactly why collapsing western society benefits those in power in the long term but it's easy to see that is the aim.

>now in a hopeless neverending existentialist crisis
welcome to Sup Forums! you get used to it.

your a fucking white genocide faggot.

>hitler didn't actually want war
>>hitler wanted peace
Yea so long as he got muh Danzig corridor he chimped out over nothing

This

The red pill may not give you happìness, but it gives you peace. There`s no conflict and dissapointment because you see the world as it is.

MANY SUCH CASES

this!

>Imagine being blind...
>Not just referencing the allegory of the cave

These realizations and thoughts spread around them are not original or unique to our time.

is literally every post on pol a meme post?
are you guys ever serious about anything?

happiness is a lie, but yes it give me peace anyways too.

greatist.com/grow/its-okay-not-to-be-happy

Ameribro is right. There are inexpensive weapons and land to buy and work in Canada if you've the guts. I'm just about ready to make my escape to go even further country. I'm in the mountains of BC now but plan on getting farmland in the maritimes. The wife is on board too and is ready for a family.

Soon.

that's from 8/pol/

we're serious little cluck.

>The UK can still be saved

From what?
Anglo-judonia will devour itself

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/the-masonic-roots-of-ulster-british-loyalism/

>Orangeism is the Northern Irish face of Anglo-Masonic esoteric imperialism. Many Anglo-conservatives, seduced by the prestige the Empire bestowed on Britain—not to mention its pageantry and apparent traditionalism—assume it was and is a conservative phenomenon when nothing could be further from the truth. Although British Masonry invented an entirely bogus racial justification for its supremacism (the indigenous English population are not predominantly Anglo-Saxon and are considerably less “Aryan” than their neighbours) British imperialism, military, political and cultural, did more to advance the breakdown of national identity among European nations (including the British nations) than any other force in history.

>G.K. Chesterton once said of the Freemason and British Empire jingoist, Rudyard Kipling, that he loved England not because it was English but because it was great. Chesterton saw the British Empire as undermining the essence of Englishness—a prophetic insight vindicated by events that began to take shape a few short years after his death. In its modern form, Anglo-Zio-masonic supremacism undermines the essence, not just of Englishness, but of all European nationalities. The virtual imposition of the English language across Europe, together with “Anglo-Saxon” economic models and ubiquitous surveillance, has not only shredded the cultural fabric of the continent, but facilitated huge waves of migration—waves that have the potential to completely destroy “old Europe”.

Implying anyone here on Sup Forums would make the cut.

Unironic best wishes to you. Why leave BC though? Outside the lower mainland it's pretty much god's country.

Because then you and all your friends and family would never have been born, dipshit.

yeah i need to get out of hongcouver soon

the liberal propaganda is too much

You mean you wouldn't make the cut. Think of the greater good.

I'm about there too leafriend. Fiance wants lots of children, her biggest desire is to be a mother. I want to farm and live in quiet, green surroundings. We have $100k to start with. She's finishing college then we'll be farmers. I can't wait.

Welcome to Sup Forums brother.

No. You'd be Sup Forumsitics if you were. But alas, you're Sup Forums and there is nothing but delusion all around you.

better make more money before you start that dream. Sounds like something to do later in life with a younger women.

now now little cuck /pol is much faster on the news cycle then Sup Forumsitics is.

If you want to be the first to know you come here.

Nah we'll be fine. Land is cheap desu and I'll still have income.

I'm in Kamloops currently and I flip houses. I came back after a decade of travel and mining. Last two jobs I did where in Mission but it's not my home any longer. Grew up Surrey trash but it's even more fucked now.

The simple reason is land cost. Why keep paying a mortgage when I can go East and for less than half the median house price of Vancouver get 200 acres with a house on it. The maritimes have suffered population decline for decades. PEI, Nova, Scotia and Newfoundland have land waiting to work.

>we could bring every bit of might our ancestors showed to bear on them and they would tremble in fear.

this is why they seem to be working in overdrive to suppress any inkling western unity

The white flight has started. Kamloops real estate is going off. I'm sitting in the basement of a reno I'm half through ready to sell in spring. It's still nice and Canadian here. The asians or East Indians WANT to be here and be Canadian.

which part do you think we're meming about?

lookup oswald spengler and think what he would say today?

We are in the winter of western civilisation user.

(((Traders))) are not happy right now.

Too bad they print money tho. Have to deal with all the CTR beta butt bunnies.

read "Hitlers War" by David Irving...

probably the most comprehensive and researched book on the subject I have ever come across.

>Hitler wanted peace
>So much that he ramped up military spending to 73% of all gov't spending during his first year as Fuhrer and invaded three sovereign states by 1939

> Too bad they print money tho

BITCOIN

>>hitler didn't actually want war
Sure could've fooled me with all the invading other countries.

Wicked, go for it bro.

I want three then adopt a spare. I don't want her prego more than three times. That's too much no drinking and sex for fun.

No kids in the bed either. My bro got a black eye when his daughter rolled over and heal stomped his face. I need sleep to work and how am I going to grab ass the wife with kids in bed?

lol try again

Chinese basically surpassed french as the 2nd language of Canada

One of those moose fuckers from northern Finland I suppose.

Running isnt the answer. You can run but your children can't.

> Hitler wanted peace

Hitler never wanted a European War, he certainly DIDN'T want to fight the British.

He wanted dead commies, i have no issue with this.

An interesting point you may like user:
More french fought FOR the nazis than against them.

Really gets the synaptic threads activating.

Also, 73% of fuck all, is still fuck all.
Compare how much the Germans spent of military compared to the Fucking Soviets.

By the time you die, your going to thank Hitler for saving european civilization from the Pure Evil of Stalins rule.

ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.

Yes, hence white flight. It's like when niggers infest an area and we leave.

We then go somewhere else make it nice as you shitskins and gooks don't make things pretty. After it's pretty they come find it and wreck it. They are like locusts.

This is why I want 200 acres and a gun bunker. My grandkids will have the means to keep the land then. You can find a 100 acre block in Newfoundland for $20,000. Plus it's cold over there. Gooks and shitskins dislike cold.

I mean they can make money out of the air to pay CTR beta clucks to sit around and run propaganda all day every day on every media platforms there is.

You mean Hitler wanted easy wars where he could invade and nobody else would lift a finger to help the invaded? My god, I never had imagined. Truly a man of peace.

It's not about running. It's about building a strong family, the most basic and strongest unit of a society. Then a community you connect with and care about. We have lost the basics and when you do that you have to go back to them.

Just help spread the truth to other normies. All you can do really.

... slowly

Or you'll come across crazy.

>1 post