CANADA NO!

Quebec City mosque attack suspect Alexandre Bissonnette charged with 6 counts of 1st-degree murder

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-attack-alexandre-bissonnette-1.3958559

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srq_MbsUTuM&t=0m48s
theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/judge-says-rcmp-entrapped-bc-couple-in-terror-case-overturns-guilty-verdict/article31199892/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he a "fan" of hella feminist pages on Facebook?

Anyways, he also liked Pizza Hut and Doom. Better blame those too.

That's so very intolerant of them to charge a white man with a crime that Muslims commit on a daily basis. Stupid racist leafs...

Is the shooting of Muslims in mosques not even news anymore ? Even when by a leaf? I thought you guys would go apeshit over this. Seeing how you're all Islamophobc racists.

This poor kid is an autistic loner patsy being thrown to the wolves by RCMP and Treudeau so that he doesn't look like a complete fucktarded idiot for saying
>MUSLIMS ARE PEACE!! TRUMP STUPID!!! WE WILL TAKE ALL THE MUSLIM REFUGEES TRUMP IS BEING RACIST AGINST WITH HIS #MUSLIMBAN!!

There were 2 gunmen yelling ALLAHU ACKBAR while shooting according to ALL WITNESS REPORTS... but now... (((somehow))) the story has changed and it is just this one 1/2 white morroccan kid being shilled as a white neo-nazi Trump supporter who did it?!?!?!?

c'mon man!!!
>tfw nazi muslims...
SAD!

Source?

I'm honestly surprised this isn't getting more traction. It's the left's wet dream come true. Are they just discombobulated over the Trumpenkrieg or is there something about this story that doesn't quite fit the narrative?

If true Canadian citizens must find concrete proof of this, it will take down RCMP, Treuduau, and Canada's current cultural marxist agenda.

>right-wing
You smell that lads. Smells like shit winds.
youtube.com/watch?v=srq_MbsUTuM&t=0m48s

He probably tried to use a feminist group to pick up chicks and then snapped when he was rejected for being an autistic sperglord

Now I've heard that he's a white nationalist too. The narrative loom is full swing.

WTF! He said he was soooory

It's not really suprising. Most of the spree killers in Canada either were in Quebec or were French Canadians. Must be why Quebeckers are so big on shitty gun laws.

A White nationalist feminist Weezer fan.

Such a troublesome group, those guys.

>is there something about this story that doesn't quite fit the narrative?

I don't know. I did a ctrl-f on quebec and expected to see threads on this, but there was nothing. So I started this one. You're right to say that this is a left wing wet dream. Fits the "muslims are victims" narrative to a t. I guess the Canadian media don't like hyping any conflict at all, on either side, left or right. We're kinda passive and muted that way. But that doesn't explain the lack of interest by /pol.

Its significant that the shooter was quebecois (Morrocan?). The french canadians are strongly catholic and hate the muslims more than any other ethnic group in north america.

Quebecois hate all outsiders, but it's been a while since they've been anything but secular.

Last time they got mad it was kidnappings, murders and letter bombs. I suppose pig's heads and spree shootings is a step down.

>A White nationalist feminist Weezer fan.
A God fearing far-right white nationalist Jack Layton supporting Weezer loving atheist.

>Leaf
>French Leaf
>anti-fem
>co-conspirator is a Muslim
>left has to acknowledge that islam is synonymous with anti fem

My guess but I do wonder like yourself, because #notallmuslims, #yesallwhites

The Berbers of north africa are white. They're also totally Muslim. I knew one. He was really intense about his faith. Kinda alienated his co-workers.

I don't get it there where eyewitness reports of three shooters, then two and then this one guy gets picked up for calling the police saying he felt bad for what he'd done.

ALT-RIGHT ON SUICIDE WATCH DAMAGE CONTROL

YOUR GAME IS OVER, WHITEY

News is saying he's anti feminism, when his FB page shows him liking feminist pages

How can he be anti feminism and anti muslim - fairly opposite views

With Trump hammering out a few extremely problematic EO's every day and fulfilling campaign promises left and right, with a multitude of other things going on right now, with the constant autistic shrieking of liberals in the background of it all, everybody is pretty overloaded right now, and shootings are a common occurrence nowadays, and this one was pretty small in comparison, so in a way it kind of makes sense that It's treated as lesser news right now.

>Anyways, he also liked Pizza Hut and Doom. Better blame those too.
Source on him liking doom? I'm heavily into the community, wonder if he frequented any of the forums

He's Canada's problem.

Mr Big.

The fucking HELL (You) will!!!

Canadians are fucking MEGA-KEKS of the highest order... like, if you were able to, you would become polygamous like muslims or Mormons JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE MORE WIVES FOR OTHER MEN TO FUCK WHILE (You) SUPPORT THEM!!!

...all while apologizing in the manner of...
>"oh, I'm terribly sorry... is her pussy not tight enough?? I should've gotten another, freher wife for you... this one has been reemed so hard by other refugees... again, so terribly sorry buddy!

Disgraceful!

Here's a recent example o your RCMP setting whites up just to distract from ACTUAL TERRORIST SHIT going on in your..."" "nation"""

>theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/judge-says-rcmp-entrapped-bc-couple-in-terror-case-overturns-guilty-verdict/article31199892/

horrible

good, he's a faggot that undermined everything we are working for

we had the moral high ground in all of this, we were the nonviolent ones. He took that away

CALL ME A LEAF ONE MORE TIME FAGGOT

poor leafs

Pro LePen and anti-feminist?
I would say deathsentence is the only choice here.

they'll be shot up soon

Maybe the threads are being slid? Notice all the bestiality threads last night?

only because (You) got 00's

A LEAF ONE MORE TIME FAGGOT!!!

There... I called (You) what (You) wanted me to...

what now foliagefag???

He's false flag incarnate.

Good point.

>that pic

TOP KEK

the intensity of your anger with the innocuousness of your pic is adorable

There are still 1,053,939 Muslims in Canada.

I think they deleted his facebook page so no proof of this now alexandre.bissonnette.3576

You mean to tell me they blamed it on right wingers when he was a fucking feminists?

The BBC are a good example- they mentioned everything right-wing/right-wingish that he liked, but nothing about his NDP or Jack Layton faves.

Doesn't really matter. Quebecois will do whatever they want. It's the RoC who will get fucked, esp. gun-owners.

see???

That's the level of fuck-shit I'm talking about!!

A graphic representation of his contrymen and family being IMMOLATED!! HOLOCAUSTED!!!

...and he says:

>ay buddy... that's just adorable!!

While laughing that I pointed out his own "royal" police set up a (mostly) white guy... to save the face of MUSLIM SAND NIGGERS!!!

Canadians deserve to be raped by muslims with moose-scaled cocks. (if they existed...)

Fact.

Sauce please?

Let's hope the left doesn't attach this to Marine Le Pen. "Racist Marine Le Pen Supporter Shoots Peaceful Muslims." baka

Canadian here. This is a touchy subject in Canada because of the historical divide between the french Quebecois and the rest of the mostly anglo country. Some will remember back in Pierre Trudeau's day diplomats were fucking abducted and murdered by separatists, leading to him declaring martial law(Trudeau today is a pussy compared to his dad) and many of the modern independence side in Quebec blame the parliament for forcing so many migrants into the province which may have helped the referendum fail by 1%. They're livid, and now there's the awkward position the government has to take of either: support the feel-good progressive notion of "all migrants must flood into Canada shut up racists", or placate the separatists who are fiercely defensive of their heritage and culture, to the point we allow them special privileges in french language being taught first there and other considerations. It's complicated, hence the media not immediately crying about nasty white men, because if it's related to the separatist movement this makes it a bit more dangerous than just some dickhead who was lonely and decided to murder innocents.

Hey buddy, what's ur problem?

Oh stfu. You faggots just want it to be a Muslim badly so you can justify your propaganda. You do not care about the truth. You create your own fake news.

(((propaganda)))
Kinda like the propaganda that is in the news 24/7?

Trailer Park Boys, Red Green Show what happened lads, why can't we get quality programming back onto Canadian TV?

You call it that to hide your agenda and use it as a technique to brain wash failed lonely white virgin men that are looking for someone to blame.

F

>looking for someone to blame
>agenda
>brain wash failed lonely white men
>left does that 24/7
Wew lad

are there more screenshots of his profile? or is this the only one