A child. A literal child

A child. A literal child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes, you are whining like a child

Faking tears for attention really is pretty childish.

>completely BTFO democrats yet again
>A child. A literal child.
>libruls are THIS butthurt

>Trump implementing majority of his platform in first couple weeks
>Democrats making fools of themselves violently protesting policies majority of Americans agree with
>T-Trump's crashing and burning

The rest of the world is having a good laugh. Not everyday you witness the total collapse of a world power in real time.
MAGA amirite lol

Sounds like a strategy to gain some political capital. The more disorganized and defeated the Dem. Party looks, the better time the White House and Republican party will do.

How can he "literally" be a child you fucking dunce?
Is literally the most over used liberal cat call?

Just fuck off already cunt, youre not changing anyone's mind.

kill me now

>people still fall for this overused copypasta

>someone else faking tears
>trump makes fun of them for it
>T-TRUMP'S A C-CH-CHILD!!
????

The left built a political strategy for the last 12 years of canned outrage over everything. It was effective because pussy republicans were always worried about looking professional and polite or whatever while Jon Stewart called them fuckheads.

Trump is playing this game in reverse. What are they going to do? Protest twice a week instead?

I see Shareblue is trying to work around the filters

all liberal leftist scumfucks do is lie. deceive and lie. it's all they know and it's all they're worth.
they aren't worth their own words and it's god damned sickening.

Literally Hitler.

>Not gonna lie, CREW MEMBER here.

Welcome to a new paradigm

why didnt we hear about any of the children that died under obama's presidency?

a shill. a literal shill

also

>40 MILLION DOLLARS

ot gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I love Trump.

Shills

haha. nice

That's not what your mother said

>its real
Does this mongoloid not realize he's POTUS now? Fucking absurd.

Not gonna lie, faggot David Brock here. This is fucking hilarious watching you guys fall for a shitty CTR pasta. But in all seriousness these fucking shill threads need to die.

just how new ARE you?

lol
truly one of us

yup, pretty much

Why can't he shitpost like this with the @POTUS handle :(

Damn, what's with Brock and the australian proxies?

Guess they used up all the Leaf proxies during the CTR days

I'm really glad he called out that slimy kike Schumer for that fake tears bit.

i really admired trump but after seeing how he ignores all principles america stands for and tries to build a dictatorship erdogan style i can only laugh from a distance about drumpf.
the public will revolt soon an force reelections, or legally recognize the popular vote.
trainweck trump is on the demise, now say it with me:
MADAME

Liberals cannot handle the banter

They literally changed the definition to fit their retarded overuse of the word.

coming from the Australian

No one outside of your city likes you Melbourne.

By crash and burn, do you mean be the fucking president and do what he wants to do because his voters chose him to?

Really makes you think.

They still use leaf proxies. I've seen some Argentina and nip ones too.

C R E W
R
E
W

FUCK OFF SHILL

WANT ME TO POST YOUR NAMES AGAIN?

Children don't exhibit such a high degree of banter, begone with you.

spbp

The president is fully allowed to give his opinion on things that concern him.

Why do you loathe freedom of speech so much?

Kek, holy fuck that's too retarded.

Saw a Czech on earlier to, and that same serb that's been shitposting for free since the primaries

Ha! That is an awesome tweeet! I tis SO refreshing to have these politcal hacks called out. Trump has nothing to lose, so he just tells it like it is. He says what every normal, red-blooded American thinks. These life-lont politicians are a joke and it is hilarious to see Trump call them out.

For all you saying, "former Trump voter" - who cares. Bail the minute it gt\ts too hot. We don't want or need you. Go run into your safe space and cry with the other commies.

Not gonna lie, total Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Dems crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this party get the nuclear codes.

one of the best trump tweets i've seen in a while

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter her...ALLAH ACKBAR-R-R-R-R!1!! LET ME IN, LET ME IN, BY MY CHINNY CHIN CHIN!

BY THE PROPHET, WE SHALL BURY YOU!1!!

Not an argument.

Also

Not your country.

I'm unironically looking forward to his shitposts for the next 8 years.

sry CTR still wining brah

Crash and burn? Child?

The "liberals" are losing power and their agenda to make citizens slaves to global corporations is failing. They deserve to have their faces rubbed in it.

i was a diehard trump supporter even from here i put my everything into supporting trump back in the day but i have lost ALL respect for him with the current "actions" he has taken.
does anybody here unanimously support drumpf?
i mean look at this ugly orange skin sexist guy.
how can you even support him after you heard FIRST HAND how he talked about women

yup. We learned how to talk to liberals through rhetoric you would her from a little kid.
if you anything close to decent codnition, you may view it as condescension, which is exactly what it is and is actually what you deserve, pretty much.
Enjoy the next 8 years of hysterical social engineering

it was pretty funny

da fuq?

Kekd

Chuck Schumer is a slimy kike that likes to rub vicks vapor rub underneath his eye sockets.

Not your country.

We don't care who you support.

Fuck off Muhammed.

So? People use other words in a similar way.

"He really is a child"

Not gonna lie, total Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Dems crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this party get the nuclear codes.

Is he literally referencing that video of jeb bush

mic bump
jeb is a mess
mic bump
jeb is a huge mess
sad vuvuzelas

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

impossible. you have to be over 35 to be the president

Not gonna lie, I am gay and would like to fuck some of you younger guys in the ass, but I do admit it's hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn.

come on ameritards, we are living in a globalized world no matter how much drumpf is lieing to you about fighting globalism. you cant and you wont.
trump is a threat not only to ameritards, but the whole world, especially to the well educated regions (europe and east asia).
go back to eating burgers and be a good goy

David Brock literally fucks children

>tfw Trump drew them into exactly the wrong battle, in time for the usual weekend protests...

...They WANTED to have a big Mexican fiesta about the Thursday wall/illegal immigration orders, but that was old news by Friday, when the snackbar crackdown started.

So, all weekend long, Trump's heartland supporters were watching international airports being disrupted by Muslim prayer meetings, asses in the air and all. A nightmare come to life, with Trump the solution...

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhi_JXos60

it's just so perfect

Haha I bet they laughed their asses off and pointed at them. Should've went for the hose but, there's always next time.

AHAHAHAHAHAH
i love your tears.

>shitposting as the President

It's also interesting that Sup Forums believes they will benefit from a Trump presidency. He cares about evangelicals, Old fart NRA members, and business types. He doesn't give a shit about 20-35 year olds on Sup Forums.

The jails and graves of history are littered with first wave supporters of revolutions. The first wave of the French revolution was slaughtered by the second. Hitler jailed, killed, and shipped off to the front the first wave brownshirts that helped him, with a few exceptions. Stalin and Mao just killed everyone on the ladder to power.

I don't think Trump is a hitler or Stalin. He does not represent an ideological unity or great evil. He's a Berlesconi. He will not have his early supporters murdered. But they will be scape goats when he moves to the center. "Yes, alt right hate online is a problem, I've had the FBI make lists, great lists, of these people so that employers and gunshows know who is unstable." And when he does that, there will be no one left to stop him.

leave shill.. its so obvious. The only reason you are here is because WE won. FUCK YOU HAHAHAHHAHA

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fucking great. Are you tired of winning yet?

And kills them too.

CTR please go.

nice fanfic

>he cares about evangelicals
Literally hours of research, man.

>Nanci Pelosi

OMG she needs to be fired.

I wonder if he was crying when he voted

your entire movement and ideology is being beaten to a pulp by a child rofl

and your boss is going to be throwin in jail for fucking children by a child rofl

>we have these best shitposts don't we folks? Great shitposts, really.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Old fart NRA members
but thats me

>a literal child
Are you making a simile or purposely being retarded?

>a literal child
Are you making a simile or purposely being retarded?
>sage

>FAKE TEARS CHUCK SCHUMER

t. A. Retard

What American "Principles" has Trump ignored?
Please do expound......I'll wait......

Whether you are on Sup Forums or any other site if someone opens with Trump voter here. You know they are a shill.

i tried to be edgy but noone really took my baits.
i just got fucking ignored holy shit i really tried my best to trigger everyone.

in all honesty though there is and will never be a better and more inspiring person to me then the lord emperor.
may kek praise him and protect him and his family forever

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. My wifes son, who is 8, came up to me in tears and asked who was phone. Any response? #donalddrumpf #literalhitler

A shill. A literal shill.

>a literal shekel has been deposited to your account

But her dad is ded. ..

I really hope he starts using the phrase virtue signalling at some point.

A god. A literal god.