Pizzagate Definative Edition

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110172397#bottom

What was that final piece of the puzzle that finally made you see Pizzagate was real?

Last night we had an amazing thread going (link above). I would love to keep this conversation going and compile the definitive collection of clues and evidence to this Global situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5uCkmYc0CkCR3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta#The_Clinton_years
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture#Washington_Monument
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_D.C.#Retrocession_and_the_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are all my fellow researchers from last night at?

>Finally.
Are you blind. The food chain is all over the world.

damn the thread was hopping last night...this sucks

Stop trolling your own, Alex

There's a section specifically for food you know.

I've known about this stuff for decades but I like polling the opinions of my fellow Sup Forums anons

?

boards.Sup Forums.org/ck/

Tl;dr. Give me a numbered list of 3 reasons why I should give a fuck about anything you have to say. As far as I can see, you're all just making disgusting accusations with absolutely ZERO REAL EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER which probably means you're just a bunch of teenagers LARPing in your mommy's basement.

Come on, tough guys. Prove me wrong. Don't be a triggered cuck and just whine at me. Come on. Show me the money. Put up or shut up. OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING.

That's for pizzagate stuff or general cooking stuff?

Click the link to last nights thread. It dug really deep and expansive user. After you look at it tell me your thoughts?

no one is gonna mention the it never gets any better than this or w.e. photo with the two chicks eating pizza with that girl and the chicks turn out to be sex traffickers?

aka Pizza.jpg?

Bitchez this is like the origin and glue to pizzagate.

Cooking. Mortals will prohibit you from discussion if you point out their flaws.

Paid Posters have no thoughts.

Food chain, in ecology, the sequence of transfers of matter and energy in the form of food from organism to organism. Food chains intertwine locally into a food web because most organisms consume more than one type of animated corpse or plant. Plants, which convert solar energy to food by photosynthesis, are the primary food source. In a predator chain, a plant-eating animated corpse is eaten by a flesh-eating animated corpse. In a parasite chain, a smaller organism consumes part of a larger host and may itself be parasitized by even smaller beings from Hell. In a saprophytic chain, microodemons live on dead organic matter.

Shills that pay the Bills

card

C.A.R.D

CHILD APDUCTION RAPID DEPLOYMENT.

LEAVE MOLOCH ALOOOOONE

Realistically, how would the public react to Trump ordering an official investigation and subsequently confirming Pizzagate?

I shan't

just a trail of coincidences.

why protec this dimesional parasite?

he only takes and gives noting.

he would be shot.

So that's an interesting question. The media have worked so hard to discredit him and his administration, and Trump didn't help himself with that voter fraud nonsense, that many Americans would think it was another one of Trump's whimsys.

The FBI would have to announce it independent of Trump I would say...

Podesta's totally normal serial killer house art...

i feel i should point out that 'j'aime l'enfant' means 'i love the child', that said, l'enfant is a coffee place that creep frequents so it make sense he would have that shirt. The darker connotation is that he wears it bc he love to fuck children but still, it's less definitive that 'i love the children'

I think he wears that the same reason they display the art and posters. To wink at others in the "know" and mock the Normies that look right at it and don't see it.

pizzagate is just one drop in an entire ocean
thousands of individuals are involved, from all over the world, all walks of life
Trump isn't going to order anything, at least not publicly
its up to the agencies to go after those individuals, uncompromised agents that is
people get killed for getting too close, its not easy for them

>you're all just making disgusting accusations with absolutely ZERO REAL EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER

what about the witness who came forward?

they're in custody and sealed statements have already been delivered, they're making headway on this case believe me

well ,

its supose to create a massive response , someting really strong ,
this would awoke at least a full 2% of the population ,
rage is supose to wake up kali and undo the genetic damage we have taken , chaos will clean any harmfull programing or illusion in females , replacing it whit the original love mother programing .
in men is supose to give enemies for them to face , waking up assasins and templars testing their will.

will under love , love under will , full tao in action
this its supose to restore the balance .

'Normal' people think that N.A.S.A. can go to Space. Global Warming is real. Meat and Dairy is healthy. G.M.O.'s are O.K.. Light travels one trillion miles a second and that the Sun Stars and Moon are 'natural' phenomenon.
Oh and that people are omnivores.

Are you trying to get the Shill to Chill?

Don't make me Ill

What witness?

>Trump didn't help himself with that voter fraud nonsense,

there was massive voter fraud in every county that carried Clinton

every single one

saw it on the docket briefly, sealed indictment awaiting corresponding evidence.

CERN is seeing to that user

they have testimony from a pizzagate victim

video taped and can't be shown in open court due to the age of the victim

I am one hundred percent with Trump but ofcourse there will be some illegal immigrants and such beefing up the Democrat votes...I don't know that it comes to millions?

I'm willing to look at the evidence though but the media was able to pillory him over that.

>Vegan scum detected
NASA could definitely go to space considering normal research and development from the V2 rockets in the forties.
Global warming is a fine theory but human impact is massively overblown, possibly to reduce the west's industries.
Meat is healthy, dairy is not.
GMOs, eh I'm on the fence about that one.
The speed of light is a constant, there are a vast number of stars in the universe, the moon is pretty weird size and position-wise desu.

Now this one by Alefantis shows" Chicken Lovers" which means young child lover.

Now there is that Clinton email about sacrificing a "chicken" in the back yard to Moloch

Chicken Lover

Chilling stuff when you put it together...

Hope this thread stays alive for some people to consider this point

i thrust more the old ones that Jewish science.
cern blow up my original timeline , and i am tired of jumping .

>Chilling stuff when you put it together...

yeah wasn't Hillary Clinton the one who had Janet Reno have the ATF blow up a building full of women and children on an occult holiday dedicated to Moloch?

fuck these people

I think NASA lies about so much. I think we do go to Space but its much different than what NASA portrays to us "normies"

Consider this NASA patch. What could the Green Door be? some portal to real Space?

There is no space. Are people still this bluepilled...

Yes Waco. If you look at many major events you will see they occur quietly on Occult holy days to Baal Moloch and such. Nasa also plans missions based on this.

Reality is fucking scary as shit.

t. Jeffrey Dahmer

It's something. Likely filled with Fallen Angels and other such wonders that they hide from us...

yeah it's comfy being blue pilled many people don't want to be ripped away from it...

I wish I never went down the Rabbit Hole sometimes...

Any time people want to say alien they should be thinking fallen angels/demons and dimensions. I don't know all the answers obviously but that's how I see that situation.

I wish someone could please tell me more about the Temple on Epstein's Little St. Jams Island.

Temple to Moloch? Athena Minerva? Other?

Anyone looked into the Dutroux case again? The investigation was shut down prematurely.

Those were two "journalists" arrested in North Korea years ago. Bill Clinton bailed them out.

Absolutely agree. That's one of the scarier aspects of this reality that people would cower in fear if they knew...

I voted Epstein, literally. Why go through a middle man/woman?

Hopefully we'll know the answer to that one in our lifetimes.
What are those planets and stars you can see with the naked eye then? Floating lightbulbs?
>Unless you believe the simulation theory which I can see the merit of

Hmm are you saying there was more to this? I'd be fascinated to learn they were there for Pedo activities and Clinton saved them?

>he doesn't know about the witness

Yes lights. You literally answered yourself there.
I do not believe anything to do with simulation theory. Partly because even NASA are pushing that now.

It's a mixed bag, but defo solar Egyptian/Heebie.
It has a burnt offering altar.
AMA

Journalists who were doing investigative journalism on sex trafficking, in particular, of women.

there are witnesses.

And it's not an owl. It's Horus as a falcon

WE touched on it last night. Brutal stuff. Involved their Royals and child hunting parties...

Yes.

If ya can't beat em...

sauce, Alex

It's very scary but the truth should be sought out if possible. It'd be worse living a total lie while we are here.
It does tie into pizzagate because they're the beings these elite scum worship.

>How why what where when
Astronomy has been documented since the dawn of written history

I'll believe it at this point and bread crumbs to that we can follow?

Holy shit Podesta is in this North Korea picture with Clinton!!!!

>pastebin.com/5uCkmYc0CkCR3w

I understand absolutely. That's what they hide from us is that the Fallen are real and the control Earth.

Ritual pedo is to worship them/satisfy thir own sick urges.

That's why world wide there is so much occult pedo everywhere.

Glad to meet you user. You are truly awoke...I'm sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta#The_Clinton_years

Don't be ignorant.

And being British I'm sure you know all about Savile the Royals and their Pedo Occult Archon Worship

Get a new conspiracy theory already

They are studying lights in the sky, it doesn't mean space is there.
I've researched NASA for years, I have my reasons for saying the things I do. I won't promise to word things in the most effective way though.

Some recent (brought to light) findings for those that missed it.

Didn't that house burn down as well? he bought Aleister Crowley's house didn't he (Jimmy Page)? Must admit I was gutted when I realised Jimmy Page idolised that cunt. Suppose I'm not that surprised after learning about how connected everyone is when they are big stars.

I'm looking for my archived pizzagate stuff btw, so I can be more on-topic.

I've posted this earlier today (daytime for Europeans?) Updated version of exact Washington DC plan.
Unlike in this version, the line actually connects wauy before Comet...

There are 3 major down-turned pentagrams (and many less important) in DC:
With North UP:
- WH pentagram is most well known
- Similar pentagram near Comet PingPong and many child-related sites at NorthWest

- In propperly turned W.DC plan (east up), there is a large pentagram above Capitol hill, that smoothly blends into large Solomon star above (=ruling) Capitol ...

Also noticeable is the down-turned cross of Mall from Capitol to Lincoln (fascist) memorial, and from White house to Jefferson Memorial...
The "cross" is even more visible on McMillan plan...

And phallic Washinton monument ?

Solomon (jewish) star over head of Capitol (symbolically ruling over it)

The besta pizza logo

McMillan masonic plan for Mall from 1902...
The cross is very well visible...

And that "Capitol" - which means "the Head", is on top, is very obvious, it's "owl" layout is also remarkable...

Yeah Pagey followed all of the rituals to create Led Zepplin. I love PAge to trust me.

I'd love to see what you have good sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
>Mark Passio 911 An Inside Job A Dark Occult Human Sacrifice Ritual

As is excellently explained in this video lecture on Occult symbolism generally and about 911 in particular in second half,

- the satanic pentagrams are always bottom-turned, very often they are assymetric and broken, some leg is missing, which means, that the COVENANT which they symbolize has not been fulfilled yet...

(so that someone places regular pentagram among some sites in W.DC where they do not exist at all is false claim)

I posted this in the last few threads as well, but what happened to the guys investigating the Hollywood connection.
They found his apartment complex that was supposed to be main Pedo place in LA. And then HWNDU started and fucked everything up.

Does anybody know what's the name of the apartment complex and is there any investigation still going on?

The coincidences kept adding up until you just simply cant deny it.

The "seal the deal" was his instagram profile picture.

But even before that I knew

Didn't you hear? It's not a "conspiracy theory," it's fake news!

It's the Star of David you fucking nigger. Solomon was his son.

The missing line in the Pentagram has significance though. (broken pentagram)
>The broken pentagram is used by black magicians to conjure up demons in order to control them for their selfish desires.

Masonic writer Manly P. Hall writes in connection with the broken pentagram that in black magic, the pentagram may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch:

“The pentagram is used extensively in black magic, but when so used its form always differs in one of three ways: The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the “sign of the cloven hoof,” or the footprint of the Devil. The star with two points upward is also called the “Goat of Mendes,” because the inverted star is the same shape as a goat’s head. When the upright star turns and the upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star.” (The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p.104, Chapter: Ceremonial Magic and Sorcery)

———-

i am a sucker for signs, flags, logos and coats of arms displaying symbols of the occult or pagan rituals..the open pentagram is one of these i have seen, along with the rings of saturn which are very common..think nike’s swoosh!

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

In almost center of Washington DC, and it's most noticeable structure, is Washington Monument, 6666 inches high PHALLIC structure...

Although they succesfully withhold the phallic meaning, it is mentioned for ex. here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_architecture#Washington_Monument

Symbolical meaning of Washington DC is RAPE .
A Rape of St. Mary.

The state is placed between MARY land and VIRGINia. In the center is a phallic structure, and the VIRGINia part was rejected, removed and returned to be a SLAVE MARKET ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_D.C.#Retrocession_and_the_Civil_War

(the "rape" symbolic is mentioned and thoroughly explained by Marc Passio in his lecture)

Note, that it's name is District of Columbia.

Columbia means DOVE. The Spirit Dove.
The Christo-phoros the Dove (Columbus) on his boat St. Mary drove to the Dominican (our Lord) land to discover that country, which was than named Colombia (land of Dove).
Later it was renamed as America (about meaning of that name sometimes later, it's dark as h...)

"District" is from the word "distrain" - to dis-appropriate, confiscate, deprive (search for original meaning of feudal District...)
So "District of Columbia" means to "Deprive the Spirit" ...

bumping for best bread