Are Italians the white equivalent to niggers?

Are Italians the white equivalent to niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdzI7z2Cxo
youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WATCH IT user

No, poles are.

fuck off CTR. You cannot divide us.

Any european is white.

no thats romainians. italians are warriors not savages.

probably armenians or lebanese

Québécois. Just look at all those gibs

poles are the mexicans of europe
gypsies/albanians/bosnians are the niggers

if you want to relinquish the ability to claim the greatest empire on earth, then sure. nordics certainly didn't establish the roman empire.
btw, if you are one of those nordicists, i have a question. most of you are reactionaries and disapprove of the materialistic ways, so what do you have to claim apart from "muh aesthetics?" thats a good bit o' hypocrisy right there.

yeah mon da, pizza is the white man's hotdog

No they aren't white

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Russians

Yes. They are impulsive and overemotional.
t.PastaKraut Burger

But them women though....

I'm literally shaking right now

Italians have nigger blood thats why they both are attracted to organized crime.

Fuck off. Italians are some of the most based Whites in America. They have a rich culture and are very racially aware.

WATCH IT SHILL

Italian have a unique look. Dinaricized Alphinids with Atlantid, in the south Alphinid-Berids+east med.

The gentleman in the above picture looks Italian and like no other people on earth. Don't get the "Italians are mixed with nonwhite" tripe since it's hard to find Arabized Italians.

*cough* Malta *cough*

No, not at all fuck off with this shit m8. Real Italians are mediterranean white, we need to stop the africanization of Italy

Gypsies are not native to Europe. They're ancient migrants that still have not assimilated-thank God.

What the fuck is this a hot new meme or are these shills just copy pasting the same 10 lines
I fucking hate Sup Forums now

i've literally always said this

>hot new meme
Did you spend little time during the election here?

>Sicilians
Fixed that for you

They aren't nearly as violent, but are much lazier.
Italy is a beautiful country, shame it's full of Italians.

niggers are native to america either

First leaf on pol defending Italians
Also guys, at this point i don't care anymore about who is white and who is not, as long ad you are not a nigger or a mudslim
Some of us may not be white, but we are all Italians

Apparently they have the highest IQs in Europe

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Go get your fucking shinebox

I just got back from the polling station and I have to tell you I'm nervous. I saw so many Hillary signs and minority voters, and no MAGA hats at all. I think we might have lost this one guys.

The largest mass lynching in U.S. history took place in New Orleans in 1891 and it wasn't African-Americans who were lynched, as many of us might assume. It was Italian-Americans. . After nine Italians were tried and found not guilty of murdering New Orleans Police Chief David Hennessy, a mob dragged them from the jail, along with two other Italians being held on unrelated charges, and lynched them all. The lynchings were followed by mass arrests of Italian immigrants throughout New Orleans, and waves of attacks against Italians nationwide. What was the reaction of our country's leaders to these lynchings? Teddy Roosevelt, not yet president, famously said it was "a rather good thing." The response in The New York Times on March 16, 1891 referred to the victims of the lynchings as "... sneaking and cowardly Sicilians, the descendants of bandits and assassins." An editorial the next day argued that: "Lynch law was the only course open to the people of New Orleans. ..." John Parker, who helped organize the lynch mob, later went on to be governor of Louisiana. In 1911, he said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in [their] habits, lawless, and treacherous."

Half of the Siclians could pass as Maltese. The dialect even sounds half Maltese (Arab).

Having said that, the Maltese are based. Went there a few years back and they are incredibly grateful to the British.

Check'd

Italians? No
Guidos? Yes please genocide

No, Irish are.

Slavs are subhuman.
Irish are niggers.
Italians are like Greeks/Spaniards/Portuguese - more of just a nuisance.

I agree, any Maltese I've met have been great, I was just refuting buddy's point. Pretty sure they have Arab/North African admixture from the moorish era.

What will happen to /pol when Trump looses?

Also, italians are pretty good.

There is no such thing as an italians, its a made up country that should never be unified. You have the north, the central, the south, sicily and sardinia. None have anything in common, do not look the same, do not talk the same, do not eat the same etc.

>Accept thousands of uneducated peasants from the poorest, darkest and most corrupt part of a nation
>Gee, I wonder what could go wrong?

What

Only the south part.

Lemme guess, chemtrails made of fluoride created the Italy-meme?

Even in the south, the Calabrians hate the Sicilians because the Sicilians are kebabs. The Sicilians hate the Calabrians because they think they complain too much and don't sit around relaxing all day.

And everybody hates the Neapolians because they are boorish, loud, rude swindlers.

No, that's Slavs.

Italians are just sand niggers.

Most italians are white. It's the sicillians whos ancestors got MOORED you have to worry about, is it any coincidence that most italian mobsters come from sicily? Committing crime is a nigger gene.

Australia: Origins Edition

Trump never would have won Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Florida without Italians.

Argentinians

No, Garibaldi with the help of the British and other European powers created a unified Italy, a concept that hadn't existed for 1500 years, under a Sardinian (Savoy) king.

S A G E

>mfw speaking to a qt italian girl at work
>she tells me her muslim bfs father is literally in jail for being a terrorist

go read a history book, retard

muh Garibaldi

Oh snap

You're too many groups of different people, it would be better off to balkanize italy

There is more nordic blood in sicily than anything else

I guess the difference is that we just shrugged our shoulders and lynched the Abos instead.

No Moldovans are the niggers of Europe

>Sweden = 99

It was 102 a few years ago. I doubt genetic Swedes became dumber.

the Irish,polish,Russians, and Italians are all niggers

Both of these are correct

The convicts who got sent to Australia were arrested for petty crimes though.

Nigga, just because the Normans were the ruling class in Calabria and Sicily and built some castles, it has little bearing on the genetics of the general peasantry.

italians are badass desu

No they're intelligent and hard working. They know how to build communities and have pride in the fine tuning of their work. Just look at how autistic they are about espresso lol.
They're good people. One issue is that they have often fallen as the bricklayers for the jews. They often have ended up as the jews labour donkeys and build up their Jewish empires. Just look at NYC, funded by kikes and the blood of these spaghetti loving fuckers

No. They have culture and strong familial bonds.

Tony is based

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdzI7z2Cxo

>hey user, why don't you whip up some nice gabagooleh?

As a part-Italian, I'd say the biggest problem Italians have, like the Greeks, is that they want to argue about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. If they finally come to a consensus, great things sometimes happen, but for the most part they just fly off the handle and resent each other, and the job gets half-done.

Italian City States: The Beginning

That's retarded

The North hates the South, but if you zoom into the northwest, Piedmont hates Lombardy.
If you zoom into Lombardy, Bergamo and Brescia hate each other.

Turin and Milan.
Pisa and Livorno.
Catania and Messina.

It doesn't matter at which level of zoom you look at Italy - it's a fractal. Every Italian pretty much hates every other Italian.

And you know why? Because deep down we're all exactly the same but we'll never admit it.

WATCH IT BUDDY YOU'LL CATCH THESE FUAKING HANDS EH

Half of turkey?

Exactly this.

Also Greece

Sicilians. Were spawned by niggas.

Italians are white. Don't buy into this Jew divide and conquer bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM

nah

>Jamal Ginsberg the hasidic homeboy

No. Albanians are. Even if I'm Italian Irish and polish mixed, that's better then being a Slav or Albanian

VITO SPATAFORE IS AN ASSMUNCHER

In my personal experience, yes.

No, you're an ignorant retard. Norman blood is extremely widespread in Sicily. Arabs and North Africans were expelled centuries ago. Read about what you talk about.

If only Italy can restore an empire and have a good army, and if Greece can play the denbts.

>tfw smartest non-asian person on earth

no italians are attracted to organized crime because when they got here (along with the irish and the rest) in early america they were treated like absolute dogshit and had no other choice. same goes for most foreigners where they can't afford to go to language school right away so they do anything they can to secure a future for their children who they hope to god don't follow their path.

OOOH FUCKIN BALLS ON THIS PRICK

Nope, that would be the Irish.

mostly shills
CTR got an overhaul
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>people turn to crime because of poverty

Hello Meadow

Sadly, they are.

nah italians are based as fuck and always have been

Resist. That's what they want. We might have to go back into the trenches.

Depends , North or south Italy?

Also where did their relatives come from?

Yea all intelligent Sup Forumstards know that poor people steal money for fun.

no, they did Vivaldi and pizza so they are far above blacks